#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Asian men mathc white girls ? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Asian men mathc white girls ?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 29, 2012 01:14

Please do not think I am not on purposely to talk about the race issue. 
I really like white girls. I dated few of them, and our relationshio cannout stay long. 
I am wondering if it is true that white girls do not like Asian guys.
I am loyal and very faithful for my lovely girls. Yet, the endliing turned into sad result.
Anyone want to help me ?

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 15, 2012 18:17

The research shows that two groups of people rarely marry outside their race--Asian men and Black women.  On the other hand, Asian women and Black men are the most likely to marry outside their race.  Interesting.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 03, 2012 22:23

Asian guys are sweet. They offer such a silent and deep romance...
But the differences between cultures are not good for a successful marriage. Mostly, because of Asian relatives  and roles of spouses. If you're strong enough to stand for your girl in front of your society and family, you have a good chance.
Good luck!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 03, 2012 15:01

They just weren't right for you...you'll find the right one, one day....it has nothing to do with they were white...heck, I am 50 and I haven't found the right one and I am white and they were all white...so who is to say it is cause your race is different?  It isn't, I believe you know whether it is right or wrong, from the first date or two....you can just feel it.   Most happy married people say "I knew it from the minute I saw her, or I saw him, that he (she) was the one.  It will happen that quick....so they tell me...............what I have heard, it will hit you when you least expect it!  lol
I am hopeful that my don won will be right around the corner, you can never give up hope and pray a little, it always helps!