Do all men want thin,, athletic, women, cause BBWs are beautiful too! Newcomer Introduction

• View author's info posted on Sep 04, 2005 at 05:35

well i hate to say it but it is not just millionaires you dont like big woman...it is most men. i have been single for 3 years now.i dont think im asking for much. i just want a guy to give me a chance and finally have some love in my life again. i do find that most men will sleep with any woman but big woman are not good enough to be seen with in public. but to a mans defence...there are lots of men in the world who PREFER large ladies...you just have to find them. they are everywhere. i would love to find a man on here who would love to have some fun and romance with me and spoil me.
  • View author's info posted on Aug 27, 2005 at 18:20

Ladies, let me tell ya, it's all about mutual attraction. I hear all the time, (I am NOT being conceited!) that I am this great handsome man. Here I sit! lol. Don't rush life. It will come to you when it is time. JMO! You are both nice looking young ladies.
  • View author's info posted on Aug 26, 2005 at 17:33

Lana. It doesn't seem to matter, thin, not so thin.....I'm a size 0, but here I am, on yet another Friday evening, with no date! Just signed on, so my photos are pending........And you know what, the men who only want a thin woman. Well, you really wouldn't want to date some of them anyway. Hang in there, thin chicks don't have it any easier!

Available only
    to logged in members

Follow - Email me when people comment