#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > Do all men want thin,, athletic, women, cause BBWs are beautiful too! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Do all men want thin,, athletic, women, cause BBWs are beautiful too!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 25, 2005 20:28

Hi everyone! I was wondering if it was me or am i just nuts, but Do all rich guys go for the thin, athletic, or even average women? I am a BBW woman, and I am sweet and funny and I love to do all kinds of things like Hiking and camping, and all the outdoorsy stuff. But for some reason rich men all seem to just go for the teeny tiny arm candy, little miss thinner than air Ladies. I mean for christ sake people, BBW's are beautiful too! And we deserve to be given a chance at having our Prince charming too. And BTW yes I do realize I am married and I have a Prince Charming at home but he is not the issue, I just wanna be someone's Mistress/Toy/travel companion/etc ya know. I like being naughty, so C'mon rich Fellas I am fun too!

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 26, 2009 15:48

You are right girls it is more about mutual attraction and that could happen with the most unexpected person. Eventhough for them it is hard to know if we are going to be interested. The physical interaction like the voice, the presence, the way a person moves and the things that say can go directly to the brain and transform a person in interesting. There's also the chemical factor where nature betray the thoughts and you see yourself with someone you never expected to be with like older or younger. Men are mostly visual beings by nature from there you can deduct how do they make decisions. Some of them who are aware of it or who had hard experiences take decisions based in different factors. When you read the profiles you can see the level of maturity of a man. But obviously there might be some kind of attraction even though for us. If somebody rejects you since the begining is making you a big favour (you do not waste your energy in an empty point). I am always surprised because I have never been interested in the same tipe of man, suddenly I like someone I could never thought to be atracted to. I guess that might happen to them too. Women are more communicative that's why most of the blogs or forums are full of women and few men. Most of the men in the blogs or forum are older guys [experience helps ;)] and young ones or the ones of your age are afraid of sharing their thinking. There are many ways to learn in life and women can learn from communicating with others. So be patient ;) and good luck ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 18, 2009 10:40

wow I felt sorry for you wondering if they would like you being larger than a size 2 but then I realized that you are just a gold digger and they know it.

What is wrong with you? If your Prince is a Prince then what are you doing here? If he is not a Prince but turned out to be a frog then get rid of him.

Men and Women like you make me sick. I was going to tell you originally that YES they do like all sizes as long as you have the other stuff too.....you have it but obvioiusly are not a nice person. I personally think that if you do that to your husband you will do it to a wealthy man as well when another one comes along that has more. I go by how a person behaves. Cheating is cheating and maybe some of these men have ethics. Good for them!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 25, 2009 02:10

Last time I checked...... BBW stood for BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN ( woman who are curvious,sexy & beautiful). Are they now useing it as big beautiful woaman ?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 26, 2009 02:14

I was lucky to find a date on here within a day or so and one of the few that stated a few extra pounds was ok even though he is slim and trim..I feel inspired each day to run walk the beach and work my way down regardless...some BBW here certainly give me the gift of confidence though. Thanks a million!

Heather :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 14, 2008 23:32

Hi i am new here and im a bbw so please anyone like to chat get back to me

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 29, 2008 12:01

Hi folks! I too am considered a "BBW", and I have always thought that while it's a shame that men in general seem to prefer a size 6 female to have hanging on their arm, regardless of if the men are millionaires or not, it is unfortunately the way things are.

There are two ways that we can handle this situation...1)if we are not able to get ourselves in better shape physically, then we need to emphasize our strengths and good points in regards as to who we are as ladies and decent human beings. The main idea to bear in mind always though, is to do what is best for your health and piece of mind!

2) Hope like heck that there are men out there that will look beyond the surface of a woman. Hope that they are actually looking for someone who is kind, caring, loving and has something on the ball besides beachball sized breast implants, a teeny, tiny waist and nothing upstairs save for a stray dust bunny.

Good luck to ya'll and have a nice day!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 13, 2006 11:11

hmmmm - interesting - I am full figured, voluptuous and consider myself damn sexy (wow now I sound like fat bast%&* from Austin Powers - smile) I meet lots of men - I am just so busy I am not meeting men that I am attracted to... Funny thing about feeling good about yourself - you start to set your standards a little bit higher... That's why I'm here - quality not quantity. I have done full figure modeling - and I have had plenty of admirers.. I have also changed the mind of those who are not self-proclaimed chubby chasers - so it depends on the individual - her sex appeal - her confidence and yes even geographically. I live in Southern California and most of the fellas who reach out are from down south, the east coast or the UK....I love my curves and when all is said and done - I ultimately want the men I end up with to love them too... If I have to convince you that I'm fabulous - I don't want you - Having said all that check out my profile and my pics and see for yourself.

Have a beautiful buxom day.... Monique

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 02, 2006 10:58

I prefer to think of myself as voluptuous, lol, maybe it just souns better, but anyway....have you thought about dating men of other nationalities? Arab men, in particular are attracted to women who naturally carry more weight. In some cultures it's believed that it is a sign of wealth, heehee and here we are on MM. For me, it's just genetics but keep faith, there are some men who are actually attracted to curves.

It's all in how you carry yourself. Do you have style, poise and grace? Accent what you have, don't dwell on what you don't have!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 16, 2006 07:57

Mariana2005 write:
Never mind Deb, we all have a bad day from time to time, I was just kidding about SV, but thought it cool to help you guys recruit some more people for the trip.

With his sunny disposition, it's futile. Why try anymore? I'm done.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 14, 2006 22:46

StarVoyager write:
Mariana2005 write:
debbieinitaly write:
AHHHH, Sorry. I need to apologize for my zealous friend, SV!!!! The Gender Bender is for Singles only. If your married, congratulations. Celebrate with your spouse. Thanks!
Deb, told ya, we need to take him to rehab... whatever he's smoking is having pretty of much a negative impact in his delusionary marketing activities for the trip!!

Do you know who is going on this trip? I AM. And it wasn't even my idea to begin with. Yet I'll probably be among a small handful that actually go. Money or no money, the other members of this site are simply spending $20 each and very month to do what? MEET SOMEONE?! WHERE? WHEN? HOW? ...It is laughable at best.As is typical in scenarios like this, people will come up with any and every excuse imaginable. And that is precisely what I seek out here.
That blog on scammers...that area should be re-titled the Hypocrites Post! lol...some of those folks have been on here for months or longer.
I'm simply telling it like it is and for that reason my profile remains a parody in itself to prove a point about this ridiculous thing called internet dating. Everyone is too consumed with themselves or too paranoid to make a move.Hence they will be forever in the doldrums in the sea of love.To wallow in the misery on the island of lonliness. It is those people I have no feeling for at all other than pity.

You know friend, you just can't save the world. Let it rest...please?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 13, 2006 15:08

Mariana2005 write:
debbieinitaly write:
AHHHH, Sorry. I need to apologize for my zealous friend, SV!!!! The Gender Bender is for Singles only. If your married, congratulations. Celebrate with your spouse. Thanks!
Deb, told ya, we need to take him to rehab... whatever he's smoking is having pretty of much a negative impact in his delusionary marketing activities for the trip!!

Oy vey friend! What am I gonna do with him! You can dress him up but can't take him anywhere without people talking!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 03, 2006 15:33

StarVoyager write:
LanaG write:
Hi everyone! I was wondering if it was me or am i just nuts, but Do all rich guys go for the thin, athletic, or even average women? I am a BBW woman, and I am sweet and funny and I love to do all kinds of things like Hiking and camping, and all the outdoorsy stuff. But for some reason rich men all seem to just go for the teeny tiny arm candy, little miss thinner than air Ladies. I mean for christ sake people, BBW's are beautiful too! And we deserve to be given a chance at having our Prince charming too. And BTW yes I do realize I am married and I have a Prince Charming at home but he is not the issue, I just wanna be someone's Mistress/Toy/travel companion/etc ya know. I like being naughty, so C'mon rich Fellas I am fun too!

THIS IS OLD OLD NEWS KIDS! STOP DOINKING AROUND AND JOIN THE REAL PEOPLE OF MM IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC IN NOVEMEBER...THE GENDER BENDER IN NOVEMBER...LUXURIOUS ALL-INCLUSIVE RESORT...ALREADY 30 HAVE SIGNED UP TO GO.
Just go to the message board area of the forum, click on message board and scroll until you see the info are for the DR

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 25, 2006 15:57

annaperenna write:
Okay, I'll let you know, but you're going to hate it.

Men want a woman who takes care of herself. Who has at least some measure of outer beauty to complement what's inside.

I'm not saying you need to drop your weight down to 100 pounds and get implants, but you do probably need to tighten up, lose the glasses (or get a flattering pair), and start taking some small amount of pride in your physical appearance.

I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but you asked for the truth, and so I'm giving it to you.

I wish you the best of luck.

This is true.. Not only that, but I really like to go hiking, kayaking, golfing, and be active in many other ways. Overweight women are less likely to be into those activities as evidenced by their weight gain. I also like to go boating, and quite frankly, slim athletic women are much more attractive in a bikini.

Not to mention, being overweight is NOT healthy. I also want to date somebody who will push me to stay healthy, and a woman who keeps herself in great shape is far more likely to do that for me.

Yes, I guess I might come off as a jerk, but I know that almost all of my guy friends feel the same way. Fortunately, not all of them do (in fact, I have one friend who won't date women who aren't overweight because he's convinced they are better in bed and more giving in a relationship).

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 22, 2006 13:10

Thanks for your nice reply. However even though you say you understand society's obsession with good looks and beauty you go on to say your experiences disturb you (which makes me think you are aware of it on some level but you are avoiding it on another).

I would quote Dr. Phil and say "How's it working for you"?

Well you have painfully admitted it thru your stories and I am sorry it has hurt you.

Loved your example of the beautifully wrapped package. How about we do it differently. You get a package, its wrapped in awlful torn paper, with food stains on it etc. (in other words quite unsightly as standards go). But inside it the most beautuful and wonderful gift. Many might have simply discarded this mess without opening it. Surely it owuld not have been placed out in the opne with other beautifully wwrapped gifts.

SO try making sure someone knows about all of you (finding one that sees the outside and wants to still know the inside) and then there should not be the suprises. We all want our best side shown first but we may be setting oursleves up for disapointment when all sides are shown especically if some aren't strong (at least from societal pressures).

Hope this finds you well!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2005 18:01

Thick or thin it doesn't matter. Seven months ago I couldn't get a look from someone, now it's a whole new story. I was a BBW and now I'm on the way down! I have this saying.."I can't make someone like me much less love me" You have to love yourself and if someone doesn't see how special you are...then it wasn't meant to be.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 14, 2005 10:18

Dearest Brwneydhunk:

I think you missed the point of what I was saying. I am well aware of society's determination of beauty. I am intelligent enough to realize that ads, movies and television help to shape society's determination of beauty. I am also very well aware of the fact that the majority of men believe society's perception of beauty and that the men who are more interested in a woman's inner beauty are in the minority.

My initial complaint was that there are men who seem to enjoy talking with you, men who call you and have several converations with you in order to get to know you, men who tell you that they are more interested with what's on the inside but as soon as they get a look at the outside and realize that it does not conform to society's determination of beauty, they are suddenly not interested. This was what happened to me. I had several conversations with a man who told me that it was scary how right he felt I was for him during our telephone conversations but as soon as I sent him my picture, I never heard from him again. If he was enjoying my company before I sent him my picture, does it really matter that I am not a size 2!? It is this type of behaviour that BBW's encounter time and time again. Given this fact, is it really any wonder that some BBW's lack self-esteem or wonder "why not me"?

Now, however, I am angry with society's determination of beauty. I happen to know several beautiful people. Some of them are the most wonderful, thoughtful and good hearted people I have ever met; others, however, are the most conceited, mean spirited and spiteful people I have ever met. Am I supposed to ignore ALL beautiful people because some of them do not meausure up to MY determination of what a good person is!? This is what some beautiful people do to BBW's (or BBM's, for that matter).

I (and I am sure most BBW's) have many wonderful qualities that the majority of men will never realize because they refuse to look beyond what is on the outside. How does a person's dress size determine the heart of that person!? I, for one, am an attractive BBW who takes great pride in my looks and appearance. It's not like my face is full of pimples or I have some hideous growth coming out of my neck. In fact, despite the fact that I am a size 16, I have been known to turn men's heads a time or two.

Why should BBW's simply accept society's perception of beauty and stop complaining!? Who are you to say that we should simply accept that things will never change!? I wonder if you would feel the same if the situation were reversed. What if society suddenly viewed BBW and BBM as the beautiful people!? I am sure that there would be a lot more complaining if this were to happen for the simple reason that a great deal of beautiful people believe that the world revolves around them.

What if women based their perception of men solely on his size and/or looks!? What if women (BBW's or beautiful women) suddenly only wanted to be with men who worked out every day and were muscled beyond what is currently deemed as being in good shape? What if women suddenly became solely interested in the size of a man's "cup" size!? I have been asked my cup size in the past and have always wondered what this had to do with the kind of person I am. If my cup size were an A instead of a DD, would this really change the fact that I have a vibrant sense of humour and can carry on a conversation with just about anybody; the fact that I am a responsible, hard-working woman who depends on herself rather than looking for handouts; the fact that I always think of others before myself and worry constantly about whether I have done enough for my family; the fact that I absolutely adore children and would make a fantastic mother someday; or the fact that I always hold the door open for the elderly, the physically challenged or people who simply have their hands full!? What does a person's appearance really have to do with their heart?

A gift can be wrapped in the most expensive and incredible of wrapping paper, tied with the most elegant of ribbon and finished off with the most beautiful bow you have ever seen. Will the wrapping still be beautiful if when you open the box, there is only more wrapping paper, ribbon and bows inside?

Think about it.

Cathlyn

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 14, 2005 09:14

I'm 38 and I have to encourage you to use this time to work on "you." At 38 I don't want to be or act like the cute sex pot kitten. Did it when I was younger because I noticed that was what men and my ex wanted. My ex once said to me don't think, let me do the thinking. Had I gone to college instead of dancing professional ballet (which encourages silence in young women) I would have said no, I am capable of thinking for myself. Now I'm in my third year pursuing a BFA degree in Graphic Design.

I do believe in staying in shape but I do it for me, not to be a size 0 that I am or to feel I'm somehow "better" than a girl who is a size 4. I do it because God gived me one body, I don't believe in reincarnation so I'd better take care of this one body he allowed me to have.

Anyone who wants to talk about my body, turns me off completely. My body is here to house my brain and my important organs, nothing more nothing less. People who are stuck on looks are shallow. Plus my mom always use to say none of us are truly beautiful but that shouldn't stop us from trying to display ourselves at our best advantage.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 13, 2005 14:43

Interesting dialogue. Well i would say its not just men but its the very fabric of our society that paints a picture of beauty. Ads, big business, television, movies and all forms of media focus on attractiveness. Sorry its just the way it is. You can spend your life fighting it or joining it. The good news for someone that is BBW is there are those who like it but you deal with a limited set. The rest of us are programmed by society to like beautiful things.

I say quit complaining and accept it. Look for those that like BBW. Don;t expect those (majority who don't) to change. I do wish you the best of luck in finding someone who likes BBW and discovers the gem oyu may be. I personally don;t condone cheating or affairs in any of my beliefs. Wuldn;t want it done to me. My two cents.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 12, 2005 11:47

Dear Annaperenna:

Thank you for your comments. If you get flamed by anybody, it will not be by me. I wanted an honest opinion and I thank you for yours. You actually told me exactly what I had thought for a quite a while now.

I do intend to lose some weight and am seriously thinking about getting contact lenses but I am very happy to say that I have already given my lose fitting, unflattering yet comfortable clothinging the heave-ho. I spent a lot of time and money (as least it seemed like a lot of money) and got a more form fitting, stylish and up-to-date wardrobe. I may have a few extra pounds but I know that I dress and look rather attractive.

Anyway, thank you again for your comments. It was nice to read what you had to say. As I said to my fellow BBW above, I hope you keep posting in this forum.

Cathlyn