#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Who cares If he or she is a millionaire! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Who cares If he or she is a millionaire!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 28, 2005 06:28

I would rather find a quality person that is loyal, fun, kind, and someone who enjoys life as well as the partner that's in it. Trying to find a man or woman for the purpose of living better or being taken care of will eventually grow tiring fast as I'm sure mr. or ms. money pants will eventually move onto the next good thing. So where does that leave you?

Years may go by while your well cared for but if he/she has half a brain they will protect their money anyway so then what?

Your much older and less marketable and basically in a nut shell your fu__d.

Take my advice and pair up for chemistry, compatibility, and love. When your knockers fall down and his back gives out at least you will have each other to comfort.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 01, 2005 09:28

Poeteer9999 write:
For the sake of brevity, I'll be brief and say that, regardless of the mundane condition, we're all fu__d in the very end!

Cheers to you laddy.

Well Said.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 29, 2005 07:57

For the sake of brevity, I'll be brief and say that, regardless of the mundane condition, we're all fu__d in the very end!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 28, 2005 06:24

Hi colorfulenergy!

Your absolutely right we sometimes get caught caught up with our emotions and leave reason to the wind. it's only when we mature through life experiences that we learn to see things more clearly.

Congrats on all of your success. It's great to see.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 27, 2005 14:50

To me it doesn't matter if you are a millionaire or not as long as they can live a lifestyle that I do not have to contribute too. I have made that mistake before for love. At a young age 18 I started financially investing for my retirement. How many 18 year olds do you know that do that??? I had things all planned out, etc. Then what I thought was love came along and so did my invested money and all my pay cheques too. I know for me I will never ever let anyone have any financial control over me again, no matter how much or how little I make. So I can understand to a degree if the millionaires are skeptical. I am not a millionaire or even close but I am skeptical and will protect myself and what I have - even if I was with someone who had lots.