#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > To be happy > Finding what has been there all along Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Finding what has been there all along
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 14, 2005 15:15

I am going back to the beginning of this search for Money, love, and happiness, that I have been on for the longest.
Sometimes in life it takes something so obvious for us to see what has been right there all along.
I finally realize that I have been searching for something that has been right in front of my face the whole time, and I feel sorta silly for not seeing it.
All this time I have been beating myself up about how I look, and what people expect me to be, when all I have to do every morning is wake up, take that first deep breath and say "ok I am alive once again and the world is clear and alive with me" "I am the only person I will ever be, and there is only one person in the world that I need to make happy, and thats me"
All I needed was to see that for myself, just once! And wah laa here I am working to make my own goals live and prosper, working to make my own life better instead of thinking that I needed some guy to help me with that. Yeah I admit it is a struggle but whose life hasn't been a struggle and ended worth anything. We all have to work our rear ends off to achieve anything worth wild. On a less tense note though if some rich fella or wealthy someone came along and said "hey Lana I want to help you because you are atleast trying to better your own life" Then hell yeah I would take that help in a minute. hehehehe
Well I am out for now! I will be back periodically though to see if anyone has posted to this yet. TTYL Lana

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 16, 2006 12:07

Good for you Lana. Every experience is certainly unique in its own way. So many women think that if they could only find that one man who "has everything" that they too would "have everything." Unfortunately, this is not always the case. Even worse, for those who have reworked their mentality concerning such beliefs, the understanding they now have only came through the experience of "going through the fire" firsthand. All those wonderful and classic phrases that we have all heard (and yes, even rolled our eyes at)such as, "The grass isn't always greener...," or one of my personal favorite "Be careful what you wish for...," have remained constant and unchanged throughout the years because they are simply stated and also very true. Money, power, and all the other "things" that accompany those are very nice to have. Anyone who states otherwise is not being honest with you. However, those things are not the type of "security" that brings stability to your life. Once you have the true stability within yourself and also the genuine love of another....anything above and beyond that (money, etc..) is simply a blessing meant to accent your already happy and healthy life. You can't put the cart before the horse and expect to get very far. I've been very wealthy in my short life, and I have also been very poor. I have found that there is happiness within both realms. If you just look.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 24, 2006 13:03

Tendercare write:
Way to go Lana. The sweetest wealth is the one you create honestly for yourself.

I'm working my rear end off to achieve my own financial goals on my own. I enjoy working, plotting business development ideas, watching some succeed and some fail (cos I learn from the mistakes). Do I still want a wealthy lover to take care of me? You bet I do. What I won't allow is my past mistakes of allowing some loser to come along and spend it all for me. When you make it, and you will, don't lose it all again in the name of love.

Tendercare

True Words, regardless of your gender !!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 23, 2006 18:20

Way to go Lana. The sweetest wealth is the one you create honestly for yourself.

I'm working my rear end off to achieve my own financial goals on my own. I enjoy working, plotting business development ideas, watching some succeed and some fail (cos I learn from the mistakes). Do I still want a wealthy lover to take care of me? You bet I do. What I won't allow is my past mistakes of allowing some loser to come along and spend it all for me. When you make it, and you will, don't lose it all again in the name of love.

Tendercare

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 06, 2006 23:34

Dear Lana,

I know how hard it is to be on your own, lonely...and no one to lean on...

But what you are discovering about yourself now will make the bonus of love so much more cherished....

To know that you don't NEED a man...but you choose to have one is a very powerful thing in your life.

You will never be in the mercy of anyone.....and will know that you can take care of yourself when you have to.

But the love will be so sweet for you to have when you are not coming from a place of need....but from desire....

I am so proud of you.....and I hope a wonderful man sees you as a pearl without a price!

Lucky