#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > What I do on this site, or Why Millionaires? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What I do on this site, or Why Millionaires?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 04, 2013 09:39

After few days on this site, feel like sharing a story with you - whoever could read it ( hope someone is real here at least..)

With the very basic and clear wish : find new people, men in particular, outside my large circle of international friends ( large but sometimes it seems small, you may know) - I selected few dating web sites, got few recent decent photos and took some time to create my profiles.

To be honest, I was quite disappointed: few russian and international sites brought hunderds of messages from men, but almost all were " Hi How are you" type and no photo/ strange photo ( strange i Mean ugly, half-cut face, dirty hair, photos with no head, just stomach.. best ones were photo of a guy behind the barrels in prison and another man was doing the splits. I laughed like crazy -))

THis Millionaire site was at least with decent photos. Fake ones, I guess , for most of them..

Then I had a chat with a friend of mine. A real millionaire from Miami. Russian man, my age, quite young and successful, happy family and 3 kids. HE told me "You must be nuts! Never look for millionaires in US.. or elsewhere! All they need are 18-years- young top models with silicone lips and breasts.. Do not waste the time..WHY , WHY did you go to look for millionaires?!"

He was wondering, as he knows I am not a 18-old model and no silicone lips. So not a right match for a millionaire-)

I thought then : "Why, really, I am on this site? 

Not about money : of course money is something you never refuse, but I have a decent income and own some property, so far from being desperate..

Why - Because I believe that money, and millionaires is about Success. 

And Success is about being 1) well educated and intelligent 2) healthy - body,, mind and spirit 3) talented - and realizing talents  4) courageous to take risks and stand out   5) responsible, as money also about responsibility and ability to take it   6) generousity : cash flow is something that comes and goes, and it should be spent (wisely) to generate new flow..

I beleive people who are well-off, are healthier inside ( and outside, eventually). Not because having money make them healthier, but vice versa: their inner health ( call it cleanness, sincerity, opennness) make them succesful, and success is measured in money (at leat in the West).

---------

So to resume, I am here in a hope to find healthy, educated people. Friends or who knows - a man of my life; do they have millions or not , not as important as they could tell something more then a mere "hi how are u" and got their faces straight in the camera.. And ideally with clean clothes and hair -)

Somehow for me it shows respect for others..)

I hope I am not too demanding?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 19, 2014 08:46

Have you ever met a poor American male that has spent a week on the Azure Coast? We want to meet people with similiar life experiences.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 13, 2014 16:27

THe name says it all sweetie, MM. WHo ever says they are not looking for money is BS. They're are decent sites out there like for instance: successfulmatch.com, single professionalsetc. But this site is about rich guys . But theyre some arrogant and naive men that are here and they still ask: why MM?? Some people play stupid or are just darn liers... go figure.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 14, 2013 07:28

Dear La_perle,

Great writing, I really enjoyed it.  Unfortunately class and intelligence has absolutely nothing to do with wealth.  There are a few things monney can't teach and that is class and loyalty.  

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 10, 2013 20:11

La_Perle,

Yoru comment is really elaborated and sadly all of it is true!!

julianuk,

Your comment is also very insidefull!!

Please allow me to tell you it is always a pleasure to read you booth!! :)

I´m sure someone will get alone in the correct moment!! Best Luck!!