#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Men > Gentlemen.. What Makes the Perfect Woman? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Gentlemen.. What Makes the Perfect Woman?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 14, 2010 15:50

Hello Gents...

Ok, the age old question.. What makes the perfect woman?  Why ask.. why not?

Some will say it's physical, others.. her personality and the way she conducts her self.  Still others say it's that perfect storm of both that keeps your heart racing.

I wonder because women all over the blog lament (me included) that they can't find Mr. Right.

Could it be that there's something amiss in women?  Are we missing some of that which makes us women?  Perhaps a lack of appreciation or sense of entitlement?

I have spoken with men from around the world but this has a bit on anonymity to it so...

Let's hear it..

Oh who am I?  Just a woman who still believes that men should be men.. always be grateful and when you find the right one.. a leader, strong and able.. be a submitting (but thinking) woman. 

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 01, 2012 14:39

Where the perfect girl can find honest, young, educated gentleman?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 28, 2011 10:06

I think it it's silly to think you know what anyone will say. I do agree with you on that there is no such thing as a perfect person, but there is a perfect match, and any relationship takes a lot of work.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 28, 2011 00:10

This question tees me off!! First of all, no one on this earth is perfect or anywhere near perfection! Anyone who thinks they are is someone I do NOT want to know!

The poster asking this question is using it as a ploy to get noticed, don't you already know what anyone will say?

All that being said, you can find someone who is close to being perfect for you, even then it takes work! BOTH people have to want to work at it. I was married for 20 years, trust me I know what I'm talking about.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 20, 2010 16:39

The perfect women (and men) are taken. Hence, the search is quite a bit more difficult for those of use navigating the 'scene' after a blissful bond gone terribly wrong.

It is purely a numbers game and takes courage, stamina and patience. You'll need to wait, my dear, until a perfect one bubbles up in the sort. A cast away who was perfect in so many ways, but, perhaps his wifey favored the UPS man whilst hubby was off providing.

Be prepared though...as no one is fit to enter this arena until they have dealt with their demons.

Of course this applies equally to the genders and I happen to speak for a particular generation a bit more aged to perfection than someone of your youth...

Best of Luck!

-K

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 10, 2010 02:24

Excellent reply (this user is not available - too bad not available but that's another issue:-)

It is hard to find the Mr/Ms Right. The internet might make it easier than going to bars and trying to meet the right person with tons of blind days and the "believe me he/she is perfect for you!) setups by your well intended friends/acquintances and associates.

It's a tool and nothing more or less. It's up to the individuals to see through the questionable intent and be willing to delve into the underlying intend and character of the member posting.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 21, 2010 00:11

I believe you answered your own question.  Each man (and woman) has his/her own idea of what a perfect mate is to them.

It's just a matter of aligning the two...you to him...he to she.  Believe me, it isn't easy.  If it were, there would be far fewer dating sites on the internet...and a lot more loving going on!

Available only
to logged in members