#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > Welcome Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Welcome
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 01, 2005 22:41

suntifosi write:
I am new too, only about a week. I already PO'ed a couple of people on another thread, even though that was not my intent. I really do not think I deserved to get trashed like that, but, hey, who am I to judge?

Welcome suntifosi...I think that is probably what some feel is the initiation test here on this site. Just be thick skinned, fight your battle or ignore their comments if u don't like what they say..after all i guess that is what freedom of speech is interpreted by some, tho I feel freedom of speech is defined and confined by those u have hurt inadvertently or otherwise..but enjoy the process of debate , discussion and sharing..given time u will be used to the different threads and the different ways people respond here, it is a corner of the real world too..

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 01, 2005 21:18

sun people get trashed on here all the time you just have to fight dirtier!!!
hope you decide to stay!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 01, 2005 18:48

I am new too, only about a week. I already PO'ed a couple of people on another thread, even though that was not my intent. I really do not think I deserved to get trashed like that, but, hey, who am I to judge? It almost made me decide to leave MM. Then I decided that I was not going to let it bother me. They just did not take the time to get to know me first! I, of course, did not take the time to realize how touchy some people are either. So, I guess I am here for a while.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 31, 2005 13:29

DANIELPC write:
hello iam a newbie
iam also new to the dating site world
i thought this site would have a quality of ladies that would be of intrest to me
but it seem most but NOT ALL are just looking for a sugar daddy
iam i doing something wrong????
suggestion would be welcome
thanks daniel

Hi Daniel, welcome to the forum.there are some really nice people here, and a good place to start.
good Luck!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 31, 2005 10:06

just wanted to say hi :):):):):)

Newbie here..:P

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 30, 2005 23:15

YourDiversion write:
HAS ANYONE TOLD YOU WHAT THE INITIATION PROCESS IS YET ??LOL!!

[/______________________

Welcome Diversion...u are a great looking girl..the initiation is that u go onto IM and send out messages to welcome more men to join us on this forum..I think I have managed to convince a few to at least check into forum, some don't even know it exists...so that is your first initiation task my girl..we want a list of at least 10 eligible nice guys..to come on board..you know it is like pyramid selling here..the last one in the pecking order does the selling then she passes on to the next unsuspecting newbie..got it ??

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 30, 2005 23:08

missipissi write:
JUST SAYING HI !! I'M A NEWBIE TOO ,HAS ANYONE TOLD YOU WHAT THE INITIATION PROCESS IS YET ??LOL!!

Hi and welcome missipissi... seems like the men get all the welcomes....
I am new too, so I will say welcome to me too. lmao.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 30, 2005 22:45

thanks daniel

welcome Daniel..I think there are some fine ladies here who would love to meet you and we are not all golddiggers..some of us are afraid of male gold-diggers too.
What I like about Forum is you get a chance to know people whom you might have overlooked when u are scrolling thru the thousands of possible candidates and just judge them on their profile, whereas here u get a taste of what their personality is like and hear their views..so jump right in at the deep end..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 30, 2005 22:45

DANIELPC write:
hello iam a newbie
i thought this site would have a quality of ladies that would be of intrest to me
thanks daniel

Hi Daniel,
What's a Sugar Daddy? ha ha..
Maybe I am doing something wrong!!!???
(joking)
Welcome :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 30, 2005 20:00

hello iam a newbie
thanks daniel

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 30, 2005 19:57

My most grateful appreciation goes to you young lady! Thank you, and I must agree. My career pursuit is in front of everything else and I will not give up!

I want a special woman in my life, but as I pursue this, it will not happen.

Not enough "security" involved...and understandabley so. (even though I hold down a full time job as well)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 30, 2005 08:52

z71 i understand your plight. I have a very dear friend who is pursuing an acting career also on here. He is one of those who will one day be in "lights" He was in the "Elvis" film just shown. And many more. He is going in several directions and will one day be a big success in one of those. Right now he will even tell you that pursuing this is not the best outlet for trying to start a relationship so he is just making many friends. One day he will find a lady whom he will be ready for but now is not the time. So if this is not the time for you to find your mate this site will also make you many friends along the way. Who knows one of those "friends" could in the future turn into your lifelong partner. Good luck in your pursuit of an acting career it is a very challenging one.......S4U

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 30, 2005 05:54

(to bad I'm not him!)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 30, 2005 05:53

Honey, If I ever meet him, I will relay your feelings to him,lol.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 21:19

z71 write:
not long at all, but beleive me, the world of biz is a pain in the a** anyway and I already know that. I want this and I will not stop until I get it.

z71-- that is the type of attitude to will help u rise to the top so keep thinkin positive//// u are what u think u are.. and if my sleeping with trace atkins can help well let me know

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 15:41

thanks, you're right.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 14:00

z71..guess determination , grit and luck is what u need in this game..so good luck..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 10:41

not long at all, but beleive me, the world of biz is a pain in the a** anyway and I already know that. I want this and I will not stop until I get it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 27, 2005 21:07

JUST SAYING HI !! I'M A NEWBIE TOO ,HAS ANYONE TOLD YOU WHAT THE INITIATION PROCESS IS YET ??LOL!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 27, 2005 12:21

My son wants to go to film school and is quite a thespian at school but I fear I will have to support a down and out director/actor son for the rest of my life.
In my recent project which has to do with orchstras and performances , I have seen how hard the show biz world is, unless you are passionate about it , you could be disillusioned very quickly. So how long have u been in the business?