#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Entertainment and Hobbies > COOKING RECIPES? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
COOKING RECIPES?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 20, 2005 23:54

Minerva, Orion will have a field day on the boar trying to catch all the fish for us to invent more recipes...lol Love your Greek recipes..got one for a good taramasalata?
Here is one I serve as a dip:
Get smoke Mackerel..remove skin and flake the fish removing all bones.
Mix with cream cheese, mayonaise, parsley and a touch of chillie powder and garlic powder..
and a squeeze of lemon juice...great as a dip with pitta bread or cream cracker..

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 20, 2005 23:36

In Greece the normal way to serve feta cheese is to drizzle it with olive oil and sprinkle oregano on it. Rosemary is used only sparingly with fish mostly because of its strong taste.
I make a mean dzadziki.... (yoghurt, cucumber and garlic dip....) goes with everything.... but those with intentions to kiss someone afterwards: BEWARE!! lol....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 20, 2005 23:32

ooooh... Bonnie!! That sounds simply delicious girl!! Can I come too??
Orion: your fresh grilled fish sounds great too. Best fish I ever had was in Greece: we went out on the boat at dawn, gathered up the nets and that evening grilled the fish.... most delicious I've ever tasted....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 20, 2005 14:23

hey Orion,
I have a better recipe...I only need to bring a sharp knife, lemon, wasabi /mustard and soya sauce to come with you and when you get your catch..I will gut the fish or squid..slice them up in thin slivers ..lay on a broad banana leaf or paper plate..drizzle lemon juice, soya sauce and wasabi over the freshly cut fish/squid..and voila just eat it raw ..sashimi ala Japanese ..no heating or washing up needed...and fat free! ..itadakimasu..or bon apetit

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 20, 2005 08:45

Wow... I'm sure that's exactly the kind of recipe LOOK was LOOKing for to impress a lady... hehehe

I know that I'd enjoy the trip very much but the fishing, gutting, cutting head parts... I think I'd faint... GEEZZZZ, I can't even kill a spider, I pick it up and take it outside... well I don't do that with thos big brown spiders with the 2 fangs in front. that you find in the sink or tub in springtime... YUCK!!! They sure are fast little buggers though... lol