#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Celebrity Club > Who's your favorite Celebrity and why :) Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Who's your favorite Celebrity and why :)
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 18, 2007 20:26

We'll they say this is the website to try and meet nice and sucessful potential dates, or better yet a match.
Celebrities are always busy working, and some are still single. What would you do for a date with a Celebrity you really liked, besides share your trustfund. If I ever had a miraculous date with an actual Celebrity I would dance naked in public until the paparrazzi went away, then take him to a nice restaurant and order "Crystal" all night. Later call Sean Paul and ask him to refer me for another date:))

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members

Chat now 
Posted on Wed, Sep 11, 2013 16:27

I can't think of a single one!!  I base my decision on their character and since I don't know any of them I couldn't possibly say.

My favorite journalist is Ben Swann but he isn't a celebrity. There are a few in the media that I admire to a degree but they are not celebrities.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 29, 2012 15:12

No one!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 24, 2012 03:01

Hmm this is kind of hard. :O) As an adult, I like Bill Pullman. I've always thought he was kind of cute and a good actor... both sexy and hilarious in Space Balls, and likable in While you were Sleeping. When I was a kid and teen during the 80s and 90s... Ive liked Rob Lowe, Brad Pitt, Corey Haim rip, and Ryan Fillippe (sp?) Keanu Reeves is great too.
But yes... as I've mentioned Pullman, and I also like Luke Wilson... It must be some of the charactors they've played. They always come off as "approachable" as far as some of their charactors... and sometimes in their interviews as well. : O)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 24, 2011 03:14

I've been in love with Jensen Ackles since I was about 14. I feel like I'll be attracted to him forever. I think he's hilarious and not completely caught up in Hollywood. I also seem to have an unconscious liking for Texans.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 11, 2011 20:46

I would have to choose Johnny Depp because he is an amazing actor and an amazing father to his kids. You can't ask for a better guy than him. Humble, cute with an edge.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 21, 2011 21:41

I would have to say 50 cent, look at that body!hum hum good!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 09, 2011 11:24

My fav celeb is P DIDDY! Idk why I like him but I do. He's cute and stylish and a little arrogant....buts its a sexy arrogant....lol! I like him!!!! Lol!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 07, 2011 10:18

1# She is a Godness 2# She is god 3# She is the hottest chick on earth

Camilla Belle

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 28, 2010 05:23

My # 1 Favorite Male Celebrity is George Clooney<3

I don't think you need a long list for him but here's a few reasons why i LOVE this Man.

1. He's polite, and respectful
2. He's extremely.... Handsome<3
3. He's a Humanitarian who works towards justice and peace for Darfur, and is involved with many different causes, such as Amnesty International, Haiti, and he Raises awareness about child trafficking/human trafficking
4. He cares about others
5. He's an awesome! talented Actor
6. I love his voice<3
7. Watching one of his movies can only be compared to eating chocolates<3
8. He's the HOTTEST ER Doc.)
9. He's better than all the other Hollywood Men including Brad Pitt LOL :) (TRUE STORY)
10. He looks good with coffee

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 16, 2010 08:21

For me it would have to be Bill Kaulitz.

There are many reasons why...

1. very intelligent

2. extremely talented

3. has a great personality

4. confident enough in himself to be who he truly is, regardless if anyone else likes it or not

5. an amazing soul

6. gorgeous

7. loyal and dynamic

8. says what he truly thinks and feels

9. romantic at heart and knows how to appreciate love

10. one of a kind

there is so much more about him, it would be impossible to list them all because an individual like him is difficult to describe due to how unique he is.

I would not do anything to attempt to get a date with him because he would be given the same chance as anyone else would. I would not treat him any diffrently than anyone else, he is a human being too. The only difference between him and anyone else is he makes more money doing a job he loves (excluding the reasons listed above lol). I would be myself, and if he is interested, then so be it.....but I would really enjoy getting to sit and have a conversation with him over coffee...no pressures, just relaxing and picking each other's brains; both being who we are with no pretenses.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 18, 2010 09:31

Robert Pattinson
Hello he's gorgeous!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 10, 2010 14:04

Looks wise:

WENTWORTH MILLER...one fine ass man ....and I am not even partial to dark haired men. WENTWORTH IS JUST TOTALLY YUMMY...TOTALLY!

I do not think I would do anything different to date a celeb as I would a regular person. I work with many celebs...really they are the same as us except for the fact that they are famous.

I'd also say that young lad TAYLOR LAUTNER who is cast as Jacob Black in the Twilight Saga...but I would feel too much like a pedophile. LOL hehehehehe :D

Humanitarian wise:

Ms. ANGELINA JOLIE and her companion BRAD PITT who donated $3-million through their foundation to benefit Ethiopian children and young victims of the Iraq war

I am also a huge fan of the late PRINCESS DIANA she was truly a really great LADY by every sense of the meaning...elegant, beautiful, graceful, a true humanitarian who deserved much better than Prince Charles. Diana certainly did not deserve to die as she had and Charles did not deserve Diana. I believe Diana actually found true happiness after meeting Dodi. A great loss when it comes to Princess Diana and so sad for Dodi's family just the same. Diana lays in her grave and secluded but I believe she and Dodi should have been buried next to each other.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 01, 2010 02:54

i love bret michaels of poison cause:even with his diabetes 2 bret michaels is successful in all he has ever put his abilities talents and creativety into both on personal level as well as entertainer i know and love my true soulmate dearly and tell him often and lots every chance i get.wonderful father and poison lead singer and solo performer/great actor.but bret please give us a chance before any new realty shows.wanda smith

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 15, 2009 15:57

That would be me -  I am my own without all the baggage of the famous.  What a sad and lonely life to live in a bubble without any privacy.  NOW I do have a thing for Mr Jack Nicholson hmmmm  sexy at any age and wow what an actor

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 06, 2009 22:22

Christina Aguilera and Daniel Radcliffe...

1. she has great voice 1 he's rich
2. rich 2. cute
3 famous 3. famous
4. pretty
5. adorable

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 30, 2009 16:19

John Cusack,

1. He is a great actor
2. He doesnt over do things
3. He doesnt like to be in the spotlight
4. He is smart
5. He is handsome

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 19, 2009 11:28

JARED LETO... I HAVE MET HIM TWICE AND OMG HE IS THE SWEETEST MAN ALIVE. NOT TO MENTION HE IS A GREAT ACTOR/MUSICIAN AND 30 SECONDS TO MARS IS MY FAV. BAND. I have pictures with him and everything.. SHANNON HIS BROTHER IS A SWEETHEART AS WELL. AS A MATTER OF FACT THE WHOLE BAND IS GREAT...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 01, 2008 15:11

Keanu Reeves when he was a bit younger.
He's the best looking man!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 21, 2008 09:03

Trent Reznor/ Nine Inch Nails
He has smarts, writes wonderfully complex music, and is bittersweetly beautiful in many ways. His art is raw and tangible, thoroughly relatable. I would love to sing with him hanging out or meet him someday!

Available only
to logged in members