#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Friendship > THE VAGINA BOOTH IN PARSIPANY, NJ ??? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
THE VAGINA BOOTH IN PARSIPANY, NJ ???
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 03, 2008 10:08

At a summertime Ozzfest show I was highly looking forward to, I came across the booths that were SHOCKING.
Perhaps, it's more targeted towards the male genre.Of course, I have a friend who plays in one of the bands that were headlining.Hustler, was one of them.I've been attended events and concerts since 13, this festival of rock was appalling. Another booth I was confused about what the obvious"Vagina".
Not joking,"pimping it all the way"!!!
Didn't want to ponder what it was all about.Isn't mortal man better than that?
Not judging, just wondering what their strategy was.If they had male reviews the men would be furious. Gee, they turned a fun rock show into total chaos.Not a family event or something to take your kids to.No pun intended to the bands that played. It's disgusting, and makes you realize why the music industry is going down.Gee, woman is not a piece of meat.In other words, it's turning into Amsterdam.Royally crazy..:( Is it me, should I make it a point to go out every day and not bother worrying the Christan community.Clearly, it's not modeling.Would anybody like to share their views or music history advice ?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 29, 2007 13:41

I am glad to see that I was not the only one confused...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 21, 2007 00:07

I agree. I live in NJ and tried to get a grasp. I certainly do not judge people and consider myself open minded, but I am not sure the purpose of the posting...are you just venting? Would like us to comment? I would love to, just not sure where the topic is going

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 11, 2007 10:35

I have to say that I read your post over and over and have no idea what you are referring to. I am not trying to sound like I approve or disapprove of whatever it is but I am lost. Sounds like you just went 5 different directions in one paragragh.