#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Men > What I Love About Men... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What I Love About Men...
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 28, 2005 04:28

Here you go smart woman .Thanks for being independant yet not arrogant .Lots of todays' independant women are decoming arrogant .There is big difference.Independant means being your self , making your own decisions yet not disrespecting the opposite gender.The same holds true for men.Most of us independant but not respectfull of women .

Both men and women must be independant including those who dont earn money .Both must be eqully respectful of each other yet men and women must be DIFFERENT .Equal but different as the Creator made them equal but different.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 27, 2005 07:46

Blonde lightning, does Mayaan like talented tongues also? I thought that was me. I thought it was pretty funny also but it's truly what I like.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 25, 2005 12:50

Ok Ladies, I am lol. You are such fun to have intelligent and non intelligent conversations with. Bonnie, yes mates do take half of your possessions. Sharon, yes friends fall to the way side.

And some guys fall to the way side when they want more than what you are seeking in a relationship. And as for you miss wild child, a man that does not commit can be frustrating, but is not honesty better than a lie of non committment and deceit later? I always learned that honesty up front is best. To start with a lie begots another lie to cover the prior one and so on and such forth until you can no longer cover with another lie and slip up? Why bother to start with a lie? Being up front and honest has it advantages no matter what the cost could be I have always found.

And as for Maayan, the tongue thing, how funny she is. I had to laugh on that one especially. Here is a thought to ponder ladies- You have to admire a man who can part his hair with his tongue, LMAO Sweeties! Aaaaahhhh what a find that would be, still lol!

Keep up the funny and also honest ways about each and everyone of you. I have to respect all of you for being you! Thanks.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 25, 2005 08:42

Bonnie88 write:

sharp1 write:
[

It's interesting how life takes a turn. In my teens and early 20's 80% of my good friends were male...all platonic. When I began dating someone who eventually became my husband, we spent so much time together my other friends became neglected and fell to the way side...a sorry loss. Now in my 40's I have more female friends than males (platonic). Men in our 40's find it difficult to be just friends with women and their thoughts tend to stray, which if they can't accept the answer you are not interested in them in that way...they do not hang around.

TAke a lesson from your mum Sharp..hang around young toy boys...lol..sorry Bill not doing you a service here..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 24, 2005 21:31

You would think this thread would have a lot more posters. Mayaan has a truly romantic suitor. I like men because they have tongues and know how to use them.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 24, 2005 09:33

sharp1 write:
[

It's interesting how life takes a turn. In my teens and early 20's 80% of my good friends were male...all platonic. When I began dating someone who eventually became my husband, we spent so much time together my other friends became neglected and fell to the way side...a sorry loss. Now in my 40's I have more female friends than males (platonic). Men in our 40's find it difficult to be just friends with women and their thoughts tend to stray, which if they can't accept the answer you are not interested in them in that way...they do not hang around.

TAke a lesson from your mum Sharp..hang around young toy boys...lol..sorry Bill not doing you a service here..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 23, 2005 06:51

Bonnie88 write:

1wildchild write:
Hi Bonnie88
You are correct the mere idea of commitment to someone without having met them is absurd. That is not what I am saying, to start out and to go into seeing someone who already has his mind made up to "it is what it is" that is what I take issue with.

That is just as if I need to endorse the "all I want is sex, accept that or leave.
Going out with someone with that premise is unacceptable.

Dahhh And yet you are right this site is probably for the 'romping in the hay' not for anything genuine or long lasting. Your comment on this site being a minefield of players could not be more accurate!

I am tried of trying this hard to find love.
Perhaps I need to become a hermit! Lol.
Hmmm if only I could love a woman?

I do agree with you that I have far more reliable and dependable female friends than I have male friends. Don't be tired , just enjoy flirting and don't take any man seriously , that is my attitude especially when I have done it all and don't see marriage as a stable institution in committed relationships. Friends often outlast and outlive spouses and they won't take half your assets when they split...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 13:03

1wildchild write:
Hi Bonnie88
You are correct the mere idea of commitment to someone without having met them is absurd. That is not what I am saying, to start out and to go into seeing someone who already has his mind made up to "it is what it is" that is what I take issue with.

That is just as if I need to endorse the "all I want is sex, accept that or leave.
Going out with someone with that premise is unacceptable.

Dahhh And yet you are right this site is probably for the 'romping in the hay' not for anything genuine or long lasting. Your comment on this site being a minefield of players could not be more accurate!

I am tried of trying this hard to find love.
Perhaps I need to become a hermit! Lol.
Hmmm if only I could love a woman?

I do agree with you that I have far more reliable and dependable female friends than I have male friends. Don't be tired , just enjoy flirting and don't take any man seriously , that is my attitude especially when I have done it all and don't see marriage as a stable institution in committed relationships. Friends often outlast and outlive spouses and they won't take half your assets when they split...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 01:09

1wildchild write:
My dear BlondeLightning;
A businessman first you say? You must be an expert in contract law! Do you really think that you have truly experienced the love of a strong independent woman? Lol! I suppose that it is a good thing that you say what you are about up front. There are too many men that are so free and available as you are. Too many indeed! You are easy and sell yourself short you have the potential of being much more. I am really searching for a man that, in my bedroom submit to my will and desires. Someone who will commit and show all of his fearless manly passion to me. I would so enjoy reciprocating!
I am bored to tears with non-committal men!
Get the violins out!
I could spank all of you! And you would love it!
Where are the men who want to really be in love and not just lust and play games?
And...BlondeL write to me when you are ready to rumble!

Anyone else care to comment?

Wildchild,
MUch as I understand what you are looking for , which is a universal ideal for all women/men..unfortunately coming on a site like this, one has to accept that it is a minefield of players and unconditional exclusivity is non-existent and I could never understand anyone declaring to be one-man woman or one-woman man..even before you have met anyone to declare it to.Unfortunately the truth is the institution of marriage in this era is treading on such thin ice that to expect commitment even within marriage never mind outside that institution would be searching a needle in the proverbial haystack...this is a site for more romping in the hay than finding that needle. Good luck and if you do find it..please put up an announcement for us cynics...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 18, 2005 14:10

D0mino_Gabriella write:
as usual they took off all my nice men's pix...but girls...here i am with some more just to please u all....LOL

OOOO...MMMMYYYY...GGGODDD!!! Theres one for each of us!!

ohhhhh which one do I want....eeennyy meeny minney mo.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 13:06

Hey Katie and Min,

Katie's Quote:
B-Lite,

Would you please ask me to marry you?
sigh

Min's Quote:
Me too!! Would you share him Katie?? Pleeeaaaase...??

Thanks for the sweet replies you darling lil ladies! Wow I feel so special, lol. You two are too kind, and such nice friend's! We need to get together sometime for friend's fun time out on the town. Any ideas ladies?

Luv You both,

Blondie

PS. And thanks for being just you. Stay that way both of you!

And as for you 1 wild child,

Wow, what can I state to your comment? Hummmmm? I am a businessman first. This affords me all of lifes pleasures except for a mate (sigh). My lifestyle provides me something I can enjoy without making promises I can or do not wish to keep. Promises are only as good as the person making them? As for a relationship commitment, I am unable to give someone that at this time in life for me. I can give one thing though- My Friendship for sure. And being my friend is something I hold most dearly and very highly. Just being my honest self, and maintaining my gentlemanly manner in reply to you. I hope I do not offend you sweetie! Still want to be friend's now? I sure hope so lil lady!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 06:43

D0mino_Gabriella write:
as usual they took off all my nice men's pix...but girls...here i am with some more just to please u all....LOL

I'm pleased in fact VERY PLEEEASED!!..Thank you Domino..thankyou..(Did I say thankyou)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 05:12

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 11, 2005 18:57

hehe I love men too! sometimes they cause problems but i cant live without them!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 31, 2005 03:01

and also this one

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 31, 2005 02:58

1wildchild write:
Yeow!!!
My Goodness this guy is perfect!
Who is this creature? Would he pose for me?

they took off the pix...i'll put another one...just to give them work....LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 03:06

But also this....LOL... sorry i am very visual...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 03:04

what i love about MEN?...here we go :

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 19, 2005 15:19

BlondeLightning write:
Hi Bonnie,

LOL Sweetie, I just left London last week. I was staying at the Mar Thistle Marble Arch on Bryanston Street in London. Had to get out of town quick. You Brits take your football way to seriously there, lol. I went to the Arsenal/Chelsea game while there. I have an O2 Arsenal Jersey, and decided to sit in the Chelsea grandstands side of the field. I either have way too much testical fortitude of just plain stupidity. But I have fun cheering on the other team from the wrong side of the bleachers, still lol. I almost got beat up again for that stunt, but was it ever fun, LMAO. I just gotta enjoy myself ya know.

And I love Hyde Park and Picadilly Square too, along with other places there. I am leaving for Europe again this weekend, and London is on my list of places to be in. I will be staying at the Marble Arch again while there. I would love to meet up with you while there, e-mail me BlondeLightning at juno dott kom so we can meet somewhere. I might need a lawyer to bail me out if the London Metro Police ever catch up with me for my football capers, lol. Hey, I am just a young kid having fun- Right? LMAO still. Hope to see you while I am there! Do something about your weather for me please, it was somewhat cold there last week- 70 degrees daytime, 50's night time and too cloudy. Remember I am from Los Angeles where it is sunny 90's to 100's daytime, and 70's night time here. I had to wear a Parka there at night, lol. JK, but I did need a sweater at night there until I ran my daily 5 miles to warm up. ttyl

Blonde,
I will be in town , meeting up with Sharp too, so maybe we should all have a get-together! Football matches are dangerous if u are on the wrong side, I avoid the lager-louts and boorish madhatters at all cost. WEather is lousy this week but it makes us appreciate the sun even more.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 18, 2005 10:38

Hi Bonnie,

LOL Sweetie, I just left London last week. I was staying at the Mar Thistle Marble Arch on Bryanston Street in London. Had to get out of town quick. You Brits take your football way to seriously there, lol. I went to the Arsenal/Chelsea game while there. I have an O2 Arsenal Jersey, and decided to sit in the Chelsea grandstands side of the field. I either have way too much testical fortitude of just plain stupidity. But I have fun cheering on the other team from the wrong side of the bleachers, still lol. I almost got beat up again for that stunt, but was it ever fun, LMAO. I just gotta enjoy myself ya know.

And I love Hyde Park and Picadilly Square too, along with other places there. I am leaving for Europe again this weekend, and London is on my list of places to be in. I will be staying at the Marble Arch again while there. I would love to meet up with you while there, e-mail me BlondeLightning at juno dott kom so we can meet somewhere. I might need a lawyer to bail me out if the London Metro Police ever catch up with me for my football capers, lol. Hey, I am just a young kid having fun- Right? LMAO still. Hope to see you while I am there! Do something about your weather for me please, it was somewhat cold there last week- 70 degrees daytime, 50's night time and too cloudy. Remember I am from Los Angeles where it is sunny 90's to 100's daytime, and 70's night time here. I had to wear a Parka there at night, lol. JK, but I did need a sweater at night there until I ran my daily 5 miles to warm up. ttyl