#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Sex, hugs, or "I do?" Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Sex, hugs, or "I do?"
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 17, 2005 09:59

cougar i am cracking up over here...it's ur fault too! hahaha

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 17, 2005 08:19

Katie, RealDeal, & others I can't recall b/c I didn't pick "Open in a new window" :)~

The title of this forum is "SeX, hugs, or 'I do'?" I personally think you can and SHOULD have all three!

I don't get the references in TV, movies, etc. that there's no seX after marriage. To me, that's the BEST time for it. You can explore, be uninhibited, and yourself in a secure environment.

Personally? I'm coming into my seXual prime, and I want my "boy toy" home every night ! :) lmao

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 17, 2005 08:06

Real, you can't blame a cat for putting her best paw forward can you? Not only that but you DO have the edge. You are of the human species. Lets face it, all I can do for him is catch mice, walk figure eights around his legs, and purr. (cleans her paw, deep in thought)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 17, 2005 07:35

sticking my tongue out at u cougar...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 17, 2005 07:24

(pushing the can aside, a purr rumbling deep in her chest) Reb, you eat FRESH TUNA? Need a mouser? Also, what is your opinion on the daily cleaning of litter boxes?

I don't shed, have my front paws declawed, and have been spayed.

Sorry Real but he eats FRESH TUNA !!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 17, 2005 07:07

send fresh fish this way! also send some crab legs...yummy

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 17, 2005 06:32

I prefer tuna from a real fish market. Ahi from a market is always better than that canned, low quality junk.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 17, 2005 01:27

Cougar ur so funny..i can picture a cat doing disco too...now i have lost it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 16, 2005 19:27

Why thank you Real. The gods of Kitty Cat Heaven will bless you.

I get some tuna, I get some tuna. mew (does cat version of disco line dancing)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 16, 2005 17:25

Cougar,,, u can have my tuna. last 2 times i ate it (cuz of diet) it had big bones in it. that was that star kissed crap too.lol...i will stick to good man & hope he dont smell like tuna!!!!!! lmao

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 16, 2005 17:03

Katie ur killin' me...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 16, 2005 14:27

That's a good point Real. I'm not neccesarily looking for marriage, but I AM looking for one man. I'm not a college girl anymore who wants to try out the whole collection.

I want to be held and cared about. You can't do that with a blind date or someone you just met. You need a chance to connect with people on an intellectual level and learn if you're compatible with each other.

And I am rather the opposite from you ... I am so NOT a domestic goddess. I did that for 13 years raising my girl and shutting out all men and relationships so that I could concentrate on giving her all my quality time. I never dated, never entertained, never travelled, never vacationed.... I just did "my job." Now, she's flown the coop and I want to experience new things, be taught stuff I don't know, explore the world I've only ever seen in pictures. I want to paint and illustrate and write more and dive 100% into my creativity. And when I'm not doing that, I want to snuggle at home with my love and watch TV or rent a movie or go for dinner or a walk or .................... fill the hours in other creative ways.
(wink, nudge)

So if there is any man out there who loves to travel but would rather do it with someone fun and upbeat, like a silly little girl being taken to the beach, he would have a riot with me. But he'd have to take me himself because I live to work and work to live right now. I can't meet him halfway, at this time.

But I'm not a bimbo just lookin' for a free ride.... (although I can PLAY that role if it is requested)

"Gasp! Katherine! You tramp!" (i wish my nun personality would pull the stick out and buzz off........)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 16, 2005 09:31

All I want is tuna and a clean litter box.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 16, 2005 09:23

I am in agreement with realdealru2. I am looking for the same things. I miss the companionship of being with a partner. I too loved being married but picked the wrong man. However, I do have two wonderful children out of that marriage. I would never change that. I am not looking for a father for them just a partner to share my life with. Take care and be safe. Angelpassion

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 16, 2005 05:06

I want a husband, lover, best friend & my everything.it's just finding man who can be all of that isnt easy .i loved being married, just picked wrong. i am a domestic goddess....lol, and need a man who is looking for that.it would be so nice to wake with that man, feeling so at peace & secure and knowing what true love & happiness really is....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 16, 2005 02:41

Is anyone here to seek out a marriage partner?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 11, 2005 23:10

Hey HM be careful with that photo....you'll have these guys showing up on your doorstep one of these days, LOL
Annie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 11, 2005 21:32

I second lion's statement.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 11, 2005 14:25

HAHAAHHAHAHAHA Heck no, abusing that body in a loving way....I want to get out my whips and S&M stuff and have him be my slave........;-)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA Just a joke, I am not really a dominatrix.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 11, 2005 14:06

Of course, if you'd care to define "other" , my opinion is subject to change I suppose