#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > I'm a screamer..... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
I'm a screamer.....
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 17, 2005 21:05

Somebody go with me to see Amityville Horror.!!! I scream bloody murder at ghostie movies and I'll scare the hell out of you!!!! You'll never go to another horror with me again! (unless you're evil and you get great delight out of that sort of thing.....)

mwa ah ah ..........

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 20:21

DS! Don't turn away from your TV!!!!! Have you never seen The Ring?????

Yikes!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 22, 2005 16:50

One of the all time screamers i remember to this day is "THE CHAINSAW MASSACRE" It is one i have never forgotten. It is so bad i could never watch it a second time......................

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 22, 2005 06:53

D0mino, you don't need to worry about me talking to someone without taste. I would much rather converse with beautiful ladies such as yourself.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 22, 2005 06:35

DS Y don't u say anything to that a*ss*hole.... withthat stupid pix? i have been chasing him all over the forum..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 22, 2005 06:32

Katie,

I don't scream while watching movies but, I will admit to turning away at a few scenes most of which involve sharp edged weapons. Wierd eh?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 22, 2005 06:28

Longandready write:
I need a screamer. You will scream with me. Close your eyes if I am too much man for you.

.....pleeeeease get off our backs....in other words....F**K off dariling!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 22, 2005 01:38

Has anyone seen "Fear DotCom?" That horror flick is the Edsel of movies. I laughed through the whole thing! And I had promised some screaming. I had to give people their money back!

Is it just girls who scream or do guys lose it once in a while?
lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 21, 2005 10:47

Hi .
Glad you liked.
its dreadful & awful, but awfuly dreadful is fun.
By the way, I don't have an accent, its all you others that have accents. lol
But then us Brits have got to have atleast one thing going for us.
Rob

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 21, 2005 09:14

Hi Bobby!
Love black humour and.......that accent....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 21, 2005 02:54

Hi.
I know many of you on the Forum but have never contributed.
I think as the token Brit around here is should say something.
Well as we are talking about screaming , i'll add my bit, I just hope your'll all into dark humour.
' Grand Pa died peacefully in his sleep. The 3 passengers in the car died screaming'
Have a nice day.
Hi Moonray,

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 21, 2005 01:01

Cubbie .... what's your favourite horrie movie? My ex told me he would NEVER watch Susperia again but I rented it one night and watched it alone and didn't find it as frightening. I guess because I was looking for extreme scary.

"The Thing" - the one with Kurt Russell in it .... makes me wet my pants. I watch it with my hands over my eyes.

"The Exorcist" is one movie I have never watched with both eyes. One squinty eye ... but never both open at the same time. And I NEVER watch the part where she walks down the stairs upside down and backwards. SH*T! I just had to stop typing a minute to put my feet up on my desk! YIKES!!!! lol

"Night of the Living Dead" is the one, I think that I can't stand. Those crazy zombies eyes! I HATE them! Scaaaaaarrrrryyyy!!!!

What about you and Mel and DScolar and our others?????

Mwah ah ah!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 21, 2005 00:52

DScolar,
I have the power. Actually, I have two powers.

1. When in a small group of 2-10, or a stadium that seats 10,000 ... I have the ability to get people to clap. My little hands can make a really sharp "SNAP" that can be heard across a stadium! I am the starter of "standing O's" in many concerts, lectures, speeches and get togethers!

2. I can get a whole theatre audience to scream. I whimper and whine when the idiot is opening the door that just showed the door handle rattle and I think the built-up tension of listening to me, front row, centre .... mewling and gasping until the thing jumps into the room and wraps around the bonehead's face .... well it's too much for them and then when I scream .... half the rest of the audience does too.
Then, of course, everybody laughs and the guys start teasing their girls or mopping the pop off their laps or moving back to the seat they were sitting in before I screamed and they launched themselves thirty feet in the air and three rows back!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 20, 2005 20:17

Cub, I am having blonde moments right now. What are you implying?

Personally, I just thought Katrina got scared at movies.

Hi Quaker.

Mel

Q: Why did the blonde tip-toe past the medicine cabinet?
A: So he wouldn't wake up the sleeping pills.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 20, 2005 15:51

Cub .... I thought of that!
(giggle, blush)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 19, 2005 23:24

Ya know ......
I didn't get it that I was the blonde in Mel's story until I read Lion's post. It's not my fault. It's ADD.
And I'm very old fashioned and never ask a man out. Ever. It has to be them. I feel like a tramp asking men out. Must be my Quaker upbringing. So they have to do the asking. 'Cause I won't. And if they won't too .... were at a stalmate .... or is it a checkmate. Papermate? Running mate? Yeah, he's running after you until you catch him. That's human nature. I'll start running..... and maybe some MM men will grab a clue!
I love men. They're all so complex and cute.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 18, 2005 17:47

Katie,

I remember going to midnight movie in college called Poltergest with a lady who had already seen the movie. She warned me up front that she got scared at movies like that.... No problem for me. Very shortly into the movie I had nail marks up and down my forearm as she screamed and pulled my arm close to her. Then surprisingly enough to both of us she did the same thing to the guy on the other side of her too and neither of us knew him. Too funny, she was so embarassed after that.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 18, 2005 14:46

HAHAHAHA...

lioncourt said it all... hehehe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 18, 2005 02:11

R U going 2 see Amityville? Did anyone see The Grudge or The Ring2?

It's 4:10 am EST and I'm finally going to bed. If anybody hears a scream............................

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 17, 2005 22:40

While walking in a park with my friends, we noticed a woman following us. We thought she was just out for a walk like us. She started to walk faster to try to catch up with us. Of course, we tried to outrun her. She just kept running behind us faster and faster. We tried to find someone to help us but there was no one else around. We took a short cut to my house because it was the closest. But, it was too late. Somehow, she had beaten us and was right in front of my door!

She was wearing a striped blouse and had very beautiful blonde hair. There was a kerchief across her mouth, something like the Shadow looked in the movie. But this person was much taller. She started to remove the cloth that masked her face and under it we expected to see a scarred face. But it was nothing like we expected. The face was pretty and she handed something familiar to me.

It was movie tickets and hot bluddered popcorn.

Muuuuaahhhh!