#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Astrology and metaphysical > GhOsTLy EnCoUnTErS.........oooooooo Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
GhOsTLy EnCoUnTErS.........oooooooo
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 13, 2006 19:02

I love everything metaphysical and am fascinated by anything ghostly because I used to have a ghost in my house before I moved to Toronto. That said, I wanted to start a thread about ghosts and any proof we may be able to show in photographs or stories!

I went to Toronto's Union Station yesterday to get train tickets to Ottawa next week. I decided to take pics of the train station's interior because the city has plans to update the station, which was built in 1915, and I wanted photos of it's original look. When I got home and downloaded my pics on my PC, I totally freaked out with what I saw!

They were full of orbs! You know, those small balls of light said to be the essence of a spiritual entity! I was stunned! The pic below is one of the ones I took. On the same day, I photographed other more modern structures' interiors without evidence of any orbs or foggy figures in the photos, so it wasn't a glitch in my camera. And there was no dust floating around inside the station.

Wow, just finding these spots and orbs of light has sparked my excitement about shooting more old places and maybe even graveyards, although I will do the latter with the most careful respect for the dead... (so they don't follow me home!) LOL

Of course, this pic is not proof of spiritual activity by scientific standards, but by parapsychologists' estimations, orbs are ghostly energy, ghosts from another dimension flying around OUR dimension!

So here is one of my pics. Tell me what you think!

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 16, 2013 22:11

I see orbs all the time when I bathe in the dark or right before I sleep. They walk among us.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 06, 2008 22:12

These have nothing to do with paranormal and has a lot to do with your camera's CCD sensor array and the ambient lighting. I can deliberately take such pics by adjust the aperture and aim the camera towards light sources, however a snapshot camera with automatic settings should not produce such orbs all the time unless you are trying to take such photos using the techniques I mentioned. It looks like your sensor is fading (your camera is either aged or faulty) and it's time to buy a new one.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 26, 2007 22:21

I also have numerous ORB pics in all kinds of settings. Mostly where I go dancing at small clubs but also in an old hotel room in San Francisco in November 'o7 and on the streets of San Francisco floating everywhere! Inside a museum, too. I am interested in learning more about this phenomenon. KarenKool

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 15, 2006 17:04

katiegrlK2B write:
TripleS write:
katiegrlK2B write:
TripleS write:
Interesting KT, but where is your pic of the orbs? We get a glowing orb in the sky in Seattle...it's called the sun.

Show us your orbs! And I mean that in a non lesbian way.

There you go, S-Cubed. I have others too!

Wow, that is intriguing. I did check to see if the patterns were identical and they are not. They are on a foot and leg of the passersby, like hitching a ride or something.

You can get a really good look if you click on the pictures and enlarge them.

Ya! Awesome, huh? I went to a cemetary today and shot 21 pics ... but nobody was home. Although some of the headstones seem to be glowing while others are sharp and clear. I'm afraid to leave a recorder on somewhere reportedly haunted in case I hear a spirit voice saying, "Get out! GET OUT!"

LOL

Cool KT...post more pics! There is truly nothing worse than a bossy ghost. I mean the nerve, dead, bossy and grumpy on top of that.

Went to Jimi's grave...nothing there but doobies... But I do have a gravely mission on the meandering path to Florida...will keep you posted!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 14, 2006 22:01

TripleS write:
katiegrlK2B write:
TripleS write:
Interesting KT, but where is your pic of the orbs? We get a glowing orb in the sky in Seattle...it's called the sun.

Wow, that is intriguing. I did check to see if the patterns were identical and they are not. They are on a foot and leg of the passersby, like hitching a ride or something.

Ya! Awesome, huh? I went to a cemetary today and shot 21 pics ... but nobody was home. Although some of the headstones seem to be glowing while others are sharp and clear. I'm afraid to leave a recorder on somewhere reportedly haunted in case I hear a spirit voice saying, "Get out! GET OUT!"

LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 13, 2006 23:48

katiegrlK2B write:
TripleS write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 13, 2006 19:12

TripleS write:

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 12, 2006 23:37