#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Searching For A Man to Love Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Searching For A Man to Love
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 27, 2005 23:05

Hey Everyone

Im Not Rich, but my parents are and im used to being spoiled and living comfortably. Now That Im 18 I want a man to love me and spoil me the same,and i cant seem to find anyone around here that can give me the life i need to be happy, nowi dont take it for granted i appreciate all my parents have done for me and have made them proud but i have been very protected and sheltered mainly never being able to leave state and do what i want to most, travel, now all i can say is it bad to want to meet a man on here that will take me traveling and spoil me and share his life with me ? thats all iwant is a companion i cant stand to be lonely and no one to love i want someone who will appreciate my beauty, as well as my loving and compassionate soul..... i just wanna meet someone of class that will take me out to fancy dinners and classy business banquets things like that ... and that will just spend as much time with me as possible so.... please if anyone has any opinions of this please write in .... and let me know cause i really wish i could find someone like that and ill be posting my pic soon of which you wont be dissapointed in, im proud of my looks, and i keep myself very upkept, and lookin good....lol thanks for taking the time to read and god bless everyone , till later jessica

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 09, 2005 20:06

dthinker write:
You should consider going to college...your parents would likely spring for it...you can get away on their dime and not tie yourself to some guy you probably won't like.

I admire a man who can give that advice.
College will take you further than any man will, and any who are worth having will respect you for the time you invested in yourself and education.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 05, 2005 00:34

Jessicamarie,
My own daughter is about your age. Fear of growing up alone and becoming a responsible adult able to fend for yourself is what you are suffering from.
Get a good education, a job to support yourself while doing it will give you the self-esteem that you need to grow up .
When you take the path of independence, you need two friends, they are 'Courage' and 'Faith' , you don't need a 'Man' to be the provider and you be the leech, otherwise you are just substituting him for daddy..of course 'Sugardaddy' ...
Cinderellas of this world may meet Prince Charming but they don't necessarily live happily ever after. Cinderellas still have to learn how to run the castle and scrub floors too , certainly not in glass slippers..
So grow up child, there is a whole world waiting for you and it is not that frightening. You are better off being your own Princess buying and owning your own castle. Prince Charming may or may not come your way but if he does , he will be the added bonus in your life but you should not have to depend on him to live in his castle, you go build your own.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 04, 2005 04:56

Jessica,Most of these responses that are poted for you are truley good advice. I'm going through the same thing right now with my daughter.She graduated from High School this past summer. She has a boyfriend that she has been seing for the past 2 years.He is 4 years older then she is.Yes,he is 22.Although he is a great guy,and he does have a good job,he did not advance his education. I do know he has very much influance on my daughter,"BUT" We had to have a little talk. I want my daughter to be able to independent,and further her education,and be what she always dreamed to be. She had dreams,and goals she wanted to acheive since she was little. I had to remind her boyfriend of those dreams,and he agreed with me. My daughter knows DREAM COME TRUE,but you must reach out,and acheive them. She is now continuing her education on her way to acheive her dream. It is my dream as her father that she will accomplish this. She is know thanking me for reminding her,and her boyfriend about this. Jessica,You have your who life ahead of you,and beleive it or not,you will have plenty of time for relationships. By going to collage you will not only further your education,but it will open new doors for you in the future. Take a deep breath,and go for it.The sky is the limit! Go get that education,be a independant woman,and the love of your life will come to you,no matter if you post a picture or not.(smile)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 29, 2005 08:03

You sound like a very sweet girl. Just a bit of advice for you, go to college and further your education in something you will love to do. You will be much happier supporting yourself rather than a man doing it for you. Yes we all want to be spoiled, taken care of, however, your independance is something no one can give you or take from you..Focus on yourself and learning to be happy with who you are ..than after you have a great career that you are happy with get serious about a man...most men want a lady in behavior and heart, soul but a woman whom is well rounded in mind as well..(not that you dont have one lol..just a bit scared to be in th real world...) I have 4 children and my oldest is 14, I would and have given all my daughters the same advice I have just given to you. Take it or leave it..I wish you the best ...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 31, 2005 09:34

Hey Jessica,
You should post ur pic. I'll tell u what guys want from a girl. It isn't to take care of them but to be a best friend, lover, someone they can trust, someone that is not subservant but do things for eachother out of kindness and not think the other one owes you for it. Keep lookin and u will find someone.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 30, 2005 17:46

JessicaMarie18 write:
Hey Everyone

Im Not Rich, but my parents are and im used to being spoiled and living comfortably. Now That Im 18 I want a man to love me and spoil me the same,and i cant seem to find anyone around here that can give me the life i need to be happy, nowi dont take it for granted i appreciate all my parents have done for me and have made them proud but i have been very protected and sheltered mainly never being able to leave state and do what i want to most, travel, now all i can say is it bad to want to meet a man on here that will take me traveling and spoil me and share his life with me ? thats all iwant is a companion i cant stand to be lonely and no one to love i want someone who will appreciate my beauty, as well as my loving and compassionate soul..... i just wanna meet someone of class that will take me out to fancy dinners and classy business banquets things like that ... and that will just spend as much time with me as possible so.... please if anyone has any opinions of this please write in .... and let me know cause i really wish i could find someone like that and ill be posting my pic soon of which you wont be dissapointed in, im proud of my looks, and i keep myself very upkept, and lookin good....lol thanks for taking the time to read and god bless everyone , till later jessica

Get the education (formal or at least self taught). Then you will fit in better at those classy business banquets.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 26, 2005 21:48

Hi, Iam 54 and to me money isn't important to me, and Iam not rich and If I can find someone to love me for who Iam and respect me and be loyal and honest and loving and caring and kind to me thats is important to me. Iam devoted to the man thats loves me. I give that man 100%unselfish love.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 17, 2005 13:42

You should consider going to college...your parents would likely spring for it...you can get away on their dime and not tie yourself to some guy you probably won't like.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 01, 2005 12:48

Thank you soooo much for letting me in on that! I will post a picture of myself as soon as my new ones come in with should be within a week .. and i will post them ........Thanks for the advice and good luck to you to !

Jessie