#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > IS IT WRONG TO ASK FOR HELP? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
IS IT WRONG TO ASK FOR HELP?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 26, 2006 09:04

Hello without going into long drawn our stories. I am looking for help getting my teeth fixed. I have tried to raise finance but i cannot as am in a catch 22 of working to pay bill and can't afford to leave and look for other work.
I was attacked 7 yrs ago and had 4 teeth knocked out (god i hate just saying it) after that my confidence went down as i could not afford to get false ones. I gave up smiling and always look down when i talk to people. I have tried so hard to get the finance but an ex partner left me with a real bad credit score.
I am not looking for money i am looking to find out if anyone knows how i could go about getting them done? Any kind Dentists out there? I absolutely hate to ask but over here to get them fixed would be like ?8000.
I hate the people that did it as they took away ANY ANY ANY confidence i had. What is wrong with the world that good people always get walked over!!!

Anyway if you can help,know anyone that can help or know of a way to get finance myself with terrible credit i would owe you my life. You cant imagine how bad it has made me feel. I hate asking for help, i hate not being able to sort the money out but most of all i hate myself. Please please please don't judge me for asking i just need to sort it out once and for all or i have no future.
Please anyone. any advice...anything!
Thank you all.
Jamie

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 17, 2006 08:22

Maxella write:
Wow.. my pet mole rat has lovely teeth.

MAX>>LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, that is to funny!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 17, 2006 06:30

Really sorry that you have taken the time out of your life to be offensive. I can understand that there are rude,negative and spiteful people around and you may think it is funny to mock me. But why would you go out of your way to type a message to be negative and horrible. I hope you soon find more kind people in your life that will make you become a more productive kinder person.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 16, 2006 05:12

Wow.. my pet mole rat has lovely teeth.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 16, 2006 05:07

Jamie
Unlike "poor" you this guy is rich and has beautiful teeth.. Look on the bright side of life !!.. PS, if you get any help will you also mention that my pet goldfish Bob is looking pale. Need to find him a good US vet.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 15, 2006 10:28

I wouldnt keep my hopes up but if i did get offered help i will let you know.x

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 13, 2006 19:39

Jamie,
In the event that you find someone on here to help you with your dentistry. Can you please put in a good word for me.. I have a couple of friends on here that want a boob job including myself..So, can you send them my way when you are done!
Would appreciate it!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 12, 2006 15:16

That is a really bad way of looking at life it really is.
I have worked most of my life always on the side line doing charity work,Living with morals and respect for other people.
So to say i deserved it is a bit below the belt.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 04, 2006 07:33

Jamie12000 write:
Hello without going into long drawn our stories. I am looking for help getting my teeth fixed. I have tried to raise finance but i cannot as am in a catch 22 of working to pay bill and can't afford to leave and look for other work.
I was attacked 7 yrs ago and had 4 teeth knocked out (god i hate just saying it) after that my confidence went down as i could not afford to get false ones. I gave up smiling and always look down when i talk to people. I have tried so hard to get the finance but an ex partner left me with a real bad credit score.
I am not looking for money i am looking to find out if anyone knows how i could go about getting them done? Any kind Dentists out there? I absolutely hate to ask but over here to get them fixed would be like ?8000.
I hate the people that did it as they took away ANY ANY ANY confidence i had. What is wrong with the world that good people always get walked over!!!

Anyway if you can help,know anyone that can help or know of a way to get finance myself with terrible credit i would owe you my life. You cant imagine how bad it has made me feel. I hate asking for help, i hate not being able to sort the money out but most of all i hate myself. Please please please don't judge me for asking i just need to sort it out once and for all or i have no future.
Please anyone. any advice...anything!
Thank you all.
Jamie

BOb, Sexysecret!
Here is your chance to step up to the plate with those offers!!!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 03, 2006 05:45

Thank you Joanie I am still living in the U.K (London) abd don't really have things like that here. I was told to try getting them done overseas so i had a look at hungry and they are like 50% cheaper to get done there but that is still a lot of money to someone that lives on their own and pays rent. BUt thank you for taking the time to mail me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 01, 2006 13:11

Dear Jamie,
Do you have any legal recourse against the people that hurt you? If not, contact the ADA (American Dental Association). They have a group of dentists who help people get a nice smile. There are also cosmetic surgeons who donate their time to accident victims to restore them to "pre-accident" condition or fix facial birth defects and other problems. Keep on searching.
I will pray for someone to help you.

I just remembered, we have dental schools around here that need patients to "practice on". They are senior students, just a step away from becoming a "real dentist" and their teachers are always there to provide guidance and assistance. So, check your local dental colleges for this information.
The best to you. Smile, despite the dental problem and be confident that in smiling good things will happen for you.
You never know, you just might smile at the one person with the ability and power to help you fix that smile that brings you down.
All the best to you honey!
Joanie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 27, 2006 06:54

Hey
Thank you for taking the time to contact me.
I have tried the uni's but they make you sign all sorts to cover themselves. i.e that anything can happen and they don't have to put anything right.
We do have the NHS but i have to wait 8months and only get help with like 10% of the whols payment. I am just so unhappy. I am just trying to apply for credit cards/loans or anything. I am also trying to find out how much roughly it would cost in the states as it is so much more common over there. So andbody in the know please help me out.
Thank you all.