#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Men > Be aware of this man and stay away from him!!!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Be aware of this man and stay away from him!!!!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 01, 2011 09:06

Stay away from DAVISISLANDGUY!!!! Do not believe a word this man says!

I do not know why men ( I will concede women also)want to play games by lying and cheating.

We shared many emails and agreed on a time and a place to meet. I found out that my brother lived near him so I asked my brother to check him out. I actually went to the restaurant to meet him (he will not meet you in the city where he lives...he insists on meeting out of town) and was walking in the door when my brother called and said that he knew this guy but he knew his girlfriend even better!! Evidently this guy has had a girlfriend for the last year and they are in the process of moving in together.

My brother told the girlfriend and needless to say that she was not too happy. They are still together and are trying to work things out (still moving in together). (dumb on her part, but if she can forgive then she is a better woman than I am).

Anyway...I signed on last night as I have not been on in a few days and lo and behold the lying cheating bastard is still on here looking for women. I think I will call the girlfriend myself and/or send her his profile before she makes the biggest mistake of her life.

Stay away from DAVISISLANDGUY!!!!! So not worth it!!!!
JJ

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 25, 2012 17:21

Stay out of it. She knows her mate cheated and wanted to give it another go; and that is ok. When women find out that their men have cheated, it really takes a long time for them to completely trust him again. Unless she is really "stupid" or "gullible", she will have her radar up.

Let it go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 28, 2011 13:00

Same with Allen 2006 shady and thinks your stupid to what hes about.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 20, 2011 13:10

thanks girl