Jump to:
Who wants a hero?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 21, 2006 21:12

seattlesunshine write:

robtest write:

cutiepie01 write:
Hey Johnny what happened in here? You had all your babes in one cubicle and now they are gone. I thought you had more saavy than that. LOL

Perhaps he is MIA (missing in ACTION), hopefully with one (several?) of the babes, not in the line of duty!!!

I still look at this thread and think it's a sandwich. Interestingly, Katie has been missing for a few days as well. Coincidence?

Hmmmmmm... Very interesting observation. The man does have access to a seaplane, and isn't Toronto beside one of the great lakes??? Perhaps time will tell!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 21, 2006 16:54

robtest write:

cutiepie01 write:
Hey Johnny what happened in here? You had all your babes in one cubicle and now they are gone. I thought you had more saavy than that. LOL

Perhaps he is MIA (missing in ACTION), hopefully with one (several?) of the babes, not in the line of duty!!!

I still look at this thread and think it's a sandwich. Interestingly, Katie has been missing for a few days as well. Coincidence?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 21, 2006 13:27

cutiepie01 write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 21, 2006 08:38

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 17, 2006 15:13

I guess I'm a little picky. I just haven't met anyone yet, thats all.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 17, 2006 02:04

JOHNNYBRAVO_CDN write:
Sure got quiet in here. LOL

How come you're unattached, big guy?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 16, 2006 15:55

Sure got quiet in here. LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 12, 2006 14:37

seattlesunshine write:
It's nearly lunch and I thought a hero? Haven't had one for a long time, perhaps three years. Is it time to have a hero for lunch?

And then I found all of this. Guess everyone else is out to lunch so I may as well go, too.

Seattle, I think this hero would be perfect for lunch. You got the right thoughts in your mind, girl.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 12, 2006 10:55

It's nearly lunch and I thought a hero? Haven't had one for a long time, perhaps three years. Is it time to have a hero for lunch?

And then I found all of this. Guess everyone else is out to lunch so I may as well go, too.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 12, 2006 09:29

JOHNNYBRAVO_CDN write:
Hey KatieGirl, I was born and lived in the beaches till age 9. I lived on Spruce Hill. Went to the Fox theater and ate at the "GooF" called it the Goof as it was a neon sign on a chineese food place and the neon sign was supposed to read Good Food but half of it was burnt out and the only letters lite spelled out goof. LOL, it was on Queen accross from the theater. So much has changed, it was yuppyville when I was there. I have alot of great memories there. I LIVED at the beach. Enjoy, it sure is beautiful now.

Thanks for the compliment blonde indian. Usually the Firemen get all the ladies. Its flattering to get such compliments on here. Yes, im sure there are some bad ones on the job. They should have the polygraph down in the states when they hire. Might weed them out. They have it up here, along with a Psych interview and then random drug testing, so you wont find many BAD cops up here. You might find ones that have become jadded and should move on though.

Johhny B you might be under a little misconception about how cops are hired here in the states. They go through a very grilling group of test including everything they ever did as a juvinile. They do polygraphs,psych testing,drug testing. I think most police officers are good when they start it is the hazzard of the job and their overall demeanor which allows them to become hard and to change or in cases as we see, crooked. You do not have the monopoly on having your life disected to become an officer. It is the way they do it everywhere. I was very close to many officers for many years as i dated one for a long time. We talked about these things often and random drug testing is an everyday thing now a days in any business. Cops get cynical for various reasons. Cases which are proved but yet they get off with a slap and so on and so forth. Yrs of having this happen would and does make many of them the way they are. Plus many have the "Power " bug and they use it. And that is anywhere......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 12, 2006 00:22

OMG... this HAS to be the funniest thread yet! Bravo Johnny! ..."aaaaand heeeere's...." oops, fergot spell check....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 11, 2006 19:34

GlennaB writes:

Might as well throw this one in also Wee. Same typo error [memeber].

Or they might be on a laptop! ;o)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 11, 2006 13:01

Hey KatieGirl, I was born and lived in the beaches till age 9. I lived on Spruce Hill. Went to the Fox theater and ate at the "GooF" called it the Goof as it was a neon sign on a chineese food place and the neon sign was supposed to read Good Food but half of it was burnt out and the only letters lite spelled out goof. LOL, it was on Queen accross from the theater. So much has changed, it was yuppyville when I was there. I have alot of great memories there. I LIVED at the beach. Enjoy, it sure is beautiful now.

Thanks for the compliment blonde indian. Usually the Firemen get all the ladies. Its flattering to get such compliments on here. Yes, im sure there are some bad ones on the job. They should have the polygraph down in the states when they hire. Might weed them out. They have it up here, along with a Psych interview and then random drug testing, so you wont find many BAD cops up here. You might find ones that have become jadded and should move on though.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 11, 2006 00:30

Chatherine5050 write:
JOHNNYBRAVO_CDN write:
well everyone is entitled to thier own opinion. If you have the ability to run a plate all its going to show is the Municipality I work for, not my home address. And how is that or the drug bust pic any different then a recruiting poster for a department. Anyway, I think this has issue has been talked to death. If you dont like it, dont look.

Johnny, you really don't need to justify yourself. There are plenty of women who find your pictures easy on the eyes I am sure. I feel that you are above all this nasty nonesense anyway. These women are the reason why I am debating over whether or not I even want to become a paying memeber. If all they are doing is attacking new-comers, how are we going to meet anyone to being with? Nobody will want to be a part of this site!

This is so fricken comical to watch you talk to and with yourself.

Hiya Elle10 or should I say cHatherine...I don't even know which personality I am addressing...lol...seeing your both the same individual...LMFAO.

It is not a coincidence that both (MEMEBERS)? hehehehe WOULD make the same typo error with such a simple word...IE...Memebers is actually spelled Members yet you both screw up with this word...lol.

P.S DON'T even try to give others the excuse it is a typo ERROR as M and E are not located any where near each other on the keyboard....But both of you or should I say 1 person representing two people spell the same fricken word WRONG....LOL

Now who deserves a GOLD STAR award???? ME...LOL

Caught Ya...lol

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 11, 2006 00:27

Ella10 write:
FiestyWeelassy1 write:
Ahhh Ella I did read his comments and decided that I was not willing to play a internet game of chase and mouse on my day off. My days at the hospital are stressful enough. Trust Me

Why on earth would you think I am a detective???? I have at no time stated I was. Could it be that your perception of me was brought forth from comments others made????lol

Smoke another one Hun...lol

Your comment makes no sense...but I have to admit it is a cute attempt. If you already "understood" Johnny's comments/hints then why would you bother to post regarding how we got in touch outside of the site when we are not paying memebers? I'll tell you why...because you didn't pick up on it until I pointed it out.

And as for my "detective" remark...you yourself claim to be able to spot these "trolls". You're the self-proclaimed detective. And considering the fact that I know I am real...you're not doing a very good job!LOL

Oh...and I don't have to "smoke" anything...I do that naturally! LLLOOOLLL!!!

Oh COWGIRL you have smoked to many as you underestimated me.

This is so fricken comical to watch you talk to and with yourself.

Hiya Elle10 or should I say cHatherine...I don't even know which personality I am addressing...lol...seeing your both the same individual...LMFAO.

It is not a coincidence that both (MEMEBERS)? hehehehe WOULD make the same typo error with such a simple word...IE...Memebers is actually spelled Members yet you both screw up with this word...lol.

P.S DON'T even try to give others the excuse it is a typo ERROR as M and E are not located any where near each other on the keyboard....But both of you or should I say 1 person representing two people spell the same fricken word WRONG....LOL

Now who deserves a GOLD STAR award???? ME...LOL

Caught Ya...lol

YEAH AND YOU THINK YOU ARE SMOKIN....NOT...Please get some better shite you need it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 10, 2006 21:26

JOHNNYBRAVO_CDN write:
Oh my God! Is she actually gone?? That would be sweet. But, alas, I doubt she will. Poor lonely woman.

Catherine, your responses to her make me laugh, the way you slam her, you too Ella.

Too nice a day to be on here. Who's coming to the beach?

I just moved to The Beaches in Toronto and there's absolutely nothing like it. It's beautiful here with the magnolia trees in full blossom, plus the apple trees starting to bloom. It smells wonderful everywhere, the sand on Lake Ontario is soft and clean. The water is a little scuzzy because it's coated in pollen right now, but it won't hurt anybody ... just turn their ankles yellow.

I've NEVER lived on a beach, but I'm making up for lost time.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 10, 2006 17:30

beautynbrains4u write:
statuesque4u write:
Ella10 write:
Trying hard? I'm not the one who feels the need to pose in front of a car to attract men...it happens naturally for me....LOL! BTW, that's a nice close-up pic you have (and the only close-up)...tell me, when was that taken? 1975 perhaps?

Ella just thought you might like to see a "recent"pic of Weelassy just in case it WAS her you were referring to. Naw but you couldn't be that nasty...1975???? This was taken 3 weeks ago. Just for a little update!

Nice pics, S4U and Wee, it looks like you guys had a great time!!

Welcome to the forums Johnny!

Thanks BNB we did have a great time. Chances to say the salt water is murder on the doo after jet skiing....LOL. It was quite an exciting day at the beach.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 10, 2006 11:22

wow, drama, so much drama..anyways back to the subject,lol... you are hot....I love a man in a uniform, cops are sexy beasts, a few bad apples outthere, but most are kewl....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 10, 2006 10:34

Chatherine I am SO sorry. You see The pheeomnnal pweor of the hmuan mnid.
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is that the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the human mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
So pelase accpet my applogy

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 09, 2006 09:24

Oh my God! Is she actually gone?? That would be sweet. But, alas, I doubt she will. Poor lonely woman.

Catherine, your responses to her make me laugh, the way you slam her, you too Ella.

Too nice a day to be on here. Who's coming to the beach?