MillionaireMatch & Luxury Forum > Women > Who wants a hero? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Who wants a hero?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 24, 2006 13:26

statuesque4u write:

Lifesaver_notTHEcandy write:
May I step in? Just wondering how many times a week you work out Johnny? I used to want to be with the police as well when I was a teenager, but was always worried that I just wouldn't "make the cut". I've since gotten a great education, and work in a completely different field, but if you have any tricks that you could share with this Doctor, I would kindly accept any advice. I am well aware of nutrition etc, but I know there are work-out tricks as well that I am not aware of. Thanks in advance!

I should also mention I am looking for advice on increasing my size. Thanks

So now may i step in here. First off there is no specific ht /wt to become a police officer. But if you ever checked into that you would know.

Second if you want to do some improvement on your body then someone at your gym will be a better help as each body is different and something might work for you that doesn't work for "our Johnny". But again if you were that interested you woud have already found out that information also.
The gym guys have lots of good info for someone who wants to improve there size...you should utilize it!!!

First of all, let me say that I am trying to decide if that was an insult or you just trying to be helpful.

I never did look into becoming an officer with the police as I said. So no, I did not get the information you just provided.

I am aware that there are personal trainers and other staff at the gym. That being said, I am sure you have not missed Johnny's obvious size. I thought I would ask a man who clearly has had great results.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 23, 2006 20:22

JOHNNYBRAVO_CDN write:
How does one delete thier account? I looked briefly and cannont find it.

Thanks.

Goto MY ACCOUNT / HOME in the leftside menu, then from that page, look at the bottom in section #5, and you should see:

Other membership services (hide/hold profile & other billing/account issues)

That will take you to a page, where you can select:

Resign from the website and delete profile (This action is irreversible!)

Good Luck in Your Search, where ever it might take you...

Namaste!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 23, 2006 16:49

Hey Robtest, thoese are great odds!!! 7:1...liking them. Plus I love the southern accents they have down there. So you help develop those flight sims? Want to know a secret...I love videogames....dont tell anyone. Wouldn't want them all to think I was immature or anything like that. Love the shooter games (SOCOM1, 2, 3). The PSP is sweet too. Did you just work on PC games....Ooops, Flight SIMULATORS...not games!

It's all about changing it up and driving yourself. The hardest part of working out is the actual "going" to the gym. I just want to be in better shape then most of the mouth-breathers I have to arrest.

Hey Katie, there ARE Dundee's out there. I work with a couple. Problem with us is that we usually dont notice a woman likes us unless she hits us in the face and says so! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 23, 2006 16:43

Hey Robtest, thoese are great odds!!! 7:1...liking them. Plus I love the southern accents they have down there. So you help develop those flight sims? Want to know a secret...I love videogames....dont tell anyone. Wouldn't want them all to think I was immature or anything like that. Love the shooter games (SOCOM1, 2, 3). The PSP is sweet too. Did you just work on PC games....Ooops, Flight SIMULATORS...not games!

It's all about changing it up and driving yourself. The hardest part of working out is the actual "going" to the gym. Once your there, it's all gravy! I make a point of working out everyday I work (4 days a week) and one of my days off(soley cardio, no weights, swimming or the bike). I dont want to be a hulk, I just want to be in better shape then most of the mouth-breathers I have to arrest.

Hey Katie, there ARE Dundee's out there. I work with a couple. Problem with us is that we usually dont notice a woman likes us unless she hits us in the face and says so! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 22, 2006 23:44

robtest write:
seattlesunshine write:

robtest write:

cutiepie01 write:
Hey Johnny what happened in here? You had all your babes in one cubicle and now they are gone. I thought you had more saavy than that. LOL

Perhaps he is MIA (missing in ACTION), hopefully with one (several?) of the babes, not in the line of duty!!!

I still look at this thread and think it's a sandwich. Interestingly, Katie has been missing for a few days as well. Coincidence?

Hmmmmmm... Very interesting observation. The man does have access to a seaplane, and isn't Toronto beside one of the great lakes??? Perhaps time will tell!

Ha! I should be so lucky. lol

Now Johnny is the perfect example of what women dream of. Tall, strong, obviously wouldn't wet his trousers if somebody threatened his woman.

I KNOW! Crocodile Dundee! That's the kind of man I dream of having! He's easy-going, down-to-earth, successful in that he never has to worry about where to live or what to eat. He is handsome but isn't full of himself. He has a sense of humour and a really big knife!

Nothing seems to scare him but if it does, he doesn't show it. He isn't aggressive, he's protective and respectful of his women, he enjoys women and is a good friend with other men. He doesn't feel threatened or resentful of either gender.

HE'S not a bad boy. Is he a myth?

(uh, ... aside from the fact that he's a fictional character in a movie.)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 22, 2006 23:15

seattlesunshine write:
robtest write:

cutiepie01 write:
Hey Johnny what happened in here? You had all your babes in one cubicle and now they are gone. I thought you had more saavy than that. LOL

Perhaps he is MIA (missing in ACTION), hopefully with one (several?) of the babes, not in the line of duty!!!

I still look at this thread and think it's a sandwich. Interestingly, Katie has been missing for a few days as well. Coincidence?

Sunshine, what are you saying? That I've gone away to make a sandwich? Naw ... I just go to Subway. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 22, 2006 16:06

How does one delete thier account? I looked briefly and cannont find it.

Thanks.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 22, 2006 13:14

May I step in? Just wondering how many times a week you work out Johnny? I used to want to be with the police as well when I was a teenager, but was always worried that I just wouldn't "make the cut". I've since gotten a great education, and work in a completely different field, but if you have any tricks that you could share with this Doctor, I would kindly accept any advice. I am well aware of nutrition etc, but I know there are work-out tricks as well that I am not aware of. Thanks in advance!

I should also mention I am looking for advice on increasing my size. Thanks

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 22, 2006 09:56

GlennaB write:
robtest write:

seattlesunshine write:

robtest write:

cutiepie01 write:

Hmmmmmm... Very interesting observation. The man does have access to a seaplane, and isn't Toronto beside one of the great lakes??? Perhaps time will tell!

Rob,
If you are talking about that plane.(background) It can not land on anything but in a cove or bay that is in calm waters. A seaplane does not have floats and lands on it's belly. (fuselage) Only a good pilot could make a landing in the ocean with a plane like that on floats, without flipping the whole plane. I know many who can. I was married to one that could. It is in the flex. I see stabilizer bars between the floats on that plane.That restricts the flex when you hit a few white caps coming in for maybe a few skips. But I am only a Alaskan women who knows MANY fighter, commercial and bush pilots.

I won't argue with you on the definition of "seaplane", but a quick google should educate you on that! As for no pontoons, I think you are thinking more of the multi-engine ones like the G44A Grumman Widgeon. I used to create virtual aircraft for MS Flight Simulator and MS Combat Flight Simulator. It was quite tricky to get them puppies to land even in a virtual world on flat water! The Widgeons were a special favorite, but the little pontooners were fun too.

But point taken on needing a "good pilot". We actually took one like the one that JohnnyB has in the picture from Boston Harbor out to Martha's Vineyard, and yeah, it was a little hairy, even for our family. But the pilot was well experienced and flew 10-15 hops a day. Luckily, it worked out better than it did for the ill-fated Kennedy. My father was a pilot in the Army, so we grew up in Cessna's and Cherokees. He had his instrument, multi-engine and commerical ratings/licenses. I think you once mentioned a Cessna 206 as a favorite. That was our "station wagon" in the mid70's and we got to visit many places across the US! Even got to visit the San Diego Zoo back in 1975.

JOHNNYBRAVO_CDN write:

Im still here. I dont know where they all went? Its been a fun read for sure!

So you having any luck up there in your neck of the woods? I met some women from Charleston, SC over the weekend. That might be where "us guys" need to move, as they reported it is 7:1 women to men there! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 22, 2006 02:01

GlennaB write:
robtest write:

seattlesunshine write:

robtest write:

cutiepie01 write:

Rob,
If you are talking about that plane.(background) It can not land on anything but in a cove or bay that is in calm waters. A seaplane does not have floats and lands on it's belly. (fuselage) Only a good pilot could make a landing in the ocean with a plane like that on floats, without flipping the whole plane. I know many who can. I was married to one that could. It is in the flex. I see stabilizer bars between the floats on that plane.That restricts the flex when you hit a few white caps coming in for maybe a few skips. But I am only a Alaskan women who knows MANY fighter, commercial and bush pilots.

So when are you going to introduce me to these men...wink....Would love to meet a fighter pilot..lol...YUMMY

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 21, 2006 21:35

Im still here. I dont know where they all went? Its been a fun read for sure!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 21, 2006 21:12

seattlesunshine write:

robtest write:

cutiepie01 write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 21, 2006 13:27

cutiepie01 write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 17, 2006 15:13

I guess I'm a little picky. I just haven't met anyone yet, thats all.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 17, 2006 02:04

JOHNNYBRAVO_CDN write:
Sure got quiet in here. LOL

How come you're unattached, big guy?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 16, 2006 15:55

Sure got quiet in here. LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 12, 2006 00:22

OMG... this HAS to be the funniest thread yet! Bravo Johnny! ..."aaaaand heeeere's...." oops, fergot spell check....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 11, 2006 19:34

GlennaB writes:

Might as well throw this one in also Wee. Same typo error [memeber].

Or they might be on a laptop! ;o)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 11, 2006 13:01

Hey KatieGirl, I was born and lived in the beaches till age 9. I lived on Spruce Hill. Went to the Fox theater and ate at the "GooF" called it the Goof as it was a neon sign on a chineese food place and the neon sign was supposed to read Good Food but half of it was burnt out and the only letters lite spelled out goof. LOL, it was on Queen accross from the theater. So much has changed, it was yuppyville when I was there. I have alot of great memories there. I LIVED at the beach. Enjoy, it sure is beautiful now.

Thanks for the compliment blonde indian. Usually the Firemen get all the ladies. Its flattering to get such compliments on here. Yes, im sure there are some bad ones on the job. They should have the polygraph down in the states when they hire. Might weed them out. They have it up here, along with a Psych interview and then random drug testing, so you wont find many BAD cops up here. You might find ones that have become jadded and should move on though.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 11, 2006 00:30

Chatherine5050 write:
JOHNNYBRAVO_CDN write:
well everyone is entitled to thier own opinion. If you have the ability to run a plate all its going to show is the Municipality I work for, not my home address. And how is that or the drug bust pic any different then a recruiting poster for a department. Anyway, I think this has issue has been talked to death. If you dont like it, dont look.

Johnny, you really don't need to justify yourself. There are plenty of women who find your pictures easy on the eyes I am sure. I feel that you are above all this nasty nonesense anyway. These women are the reason why I am debating over whether or not I even want to become a paying memeber. If all they are doing is attacking new-comers, how are we going to meet anyone to being with? Nobody will want to be a part of this site!

This is so fricken comical to watch you talk to and with yourself.

Hiya Elle10 or should I say cHatherine...I don't even know which personality I am addressing...lol...seeing your both the same individual...LMFAO.

It is not a coincidence that both (MEMEBERS)? hehehehe WOULD make the same typo error with such a simple word...IE...Memebers is actually spelled Members yet you both screw up with this word...lol.

P.S DON'T even try to give others the excuse it is a typo ERROR as M and E are not located any where near each other on the keyboard....But both of you or should I say 1 person representing two people spell the same fricken word WRONG....LOL

Now who deserves a GOLD STAR award???? ME...LOL

Caught Ya...lol

Available only
to logged in members