#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Foreign Ladies for Marriage > Will you fly other country to meet a woman? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Will you fly other country to meet a woman?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 09, 2013 00:09

What do you think about international marriages? Would you fly to a foreign country to meet your possible love?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 15, 2014 06:28

Totally agree with you! I´d fly or move there! ;) F.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 20, 2014 20:40

Truthfully, probably not. Unless it's Canada OR I'm already going to that country.

It's just a hard arrangement, no matter the feelings.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 07, 2014 04:06

Well I guess people are simply "comfortable" these days...and they were wounded too many times to take a risk to invest their emotions into sb. that at the end may appear to be sb. else..it is easier to check out the reality in the location one lives....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 25, 2014 05:53

Believe me, if between you and the man really special feeling - what is called "chemistry" - hi will arrive or invite you to him. If it has no side effect - it means you have not touched his soul...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 09, 2014 17:19

Quoting corinalove:

totaly agree with KatiePrice!!! time lost for talking and talking for months and afther that they just dissapear...finnaly i start to think that all men here are get bored and thay just do this for fun and video skype but when has to mouve his ass to meet thay dissapear or they are to busy with bussines... Without offending anybody, perhaps not all are the same, but at least those with whom i spoke...

Im having the same problem but with women.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 09, 2014 15:22

Quoting IrinaFlor:

What do you think about international marriages? Would you fly to a foreign country to meet your possible love?

Fly there?? I'd move there!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 09, 2014 10:13

totaly agree with KatiePrice!!! time lost for talking and talking for months and afther that they just dissapear...finnaly i start to think that all men here are get bored and thay just do this for fun and video skype but when has to mouve his ass to meet thay dissapear or they are to busy with bussines... Without offending anybody, perhaps not all are the same, but at least those with whom i spoke...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 30, 2013 14:07

Unfortunatley I have the same problem....but is a really big problem with every chatroom, trust me is not only here..when men realize that you are not in their country they loose interest or worst they promise you to come or make you come there but even if you are talking to them months and months and I mean only to one and you think be at the point of meeting finally, they became cold or disappear..I think now that only very few men maby older and that really want find the real love and have an open menthality are motivated to meet us in a way or another and build really something that could be great more than with someone near and easier to get...I want stay positive, we need to..I send you a hug and to all the women that have this problem!xoxo