Home > Millionaire Forums > Business topics > Loan Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Loan
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 17, 2006 14:47

robtest write:

BigBozMaam write:
Actually his first post was for a million and he could pay $250 a week...it got erased....

Heres the clams baby!!! lmao!

Is that some of them funny fur clams??? Now that would make a very interesting loan repayment!!!

I think the furry ones have been outlawed.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 17, 2006 06:51

BigBozMaam write:
Actually his first post was for a million and he could pay $250 a week...it got erased....

Is that some of them funny fur clams??? Now that would make a very interesting loan repayment!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 16, 2006 09:20

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 15, 2006 09:03

robtest write:

ROFLMAO... Wondering when someone would catch the end result even though it was only pennies the first few weeks! Doubling each week, it comes out to $33,776,997,205,278.70 by year end. :o)

Chessboard since it is 8x8 would have 9,223,372,036,854,780,000 pieces of rice on the end square and 13,835,058,055,282,200,000 pieces total BTW... LOL

That's so sexy when a man has a brain like that and can actually use it! lol

Jason, sometimes, it's better to learn from your previous mistake and move into a more "secure" business. While the cars are thrilling, I have no doubts, as I am an avid car lover, the people you tend to encounter can be rather shady and not wise to invest with, as you have experienced.
I have been in real estate and lending all my life, even as a child, and to be rather honest if you came to us asking for a loan to finance the same which burned you before I would not even consider it. One other point I find interesting is that first you state a rate of $200/week, then drop it to $150/wk. You need to be stable in what exactly you can pay and what you cannot and that doesn't seem very stable to me.
You may think you did well, but to me you lost big time which means if I lend you the money and you return the same mistake, how are you planning to pay off your loan then? If you lose everything, that includes your ability to pay off your loan. Something to think about. You should look in to a more secure future this time around. The money you are risking at this point would not be yours and you have a responsibility to the lender rather then file it away under a bankrupt. Good luck regardless...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 13, 2006 21:16

Lombard write:
BBM, I didn't know you had your own currency. How many Boz to the dollar? What are you putting up to secure this loan?

Ever heard of Starbucks? Hmmm, I wonder how many love smackers this'll buy me?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 13, 2006 14:44

DanDaring write:
Your a clever old sod Rob, bit like a grain a chess board and a grain of rice on the first two on the second four on the the third. at the end you own China and Cal.
You'd make a great Scrooge, LOL

ROFLMAO... Wondering when someone would catch the end result even though it was only pennies the first few weeks! Doubling each week, it comes out to $33,776,997,205,278.70 by year end. :o)

Chessboard since it is 8x8 would have 9,223,372,036,854,780,000 pieces of rice on the end square and 13,835,058,055,282,200,000 pieces total BTW... LOL

Jason, if you truly were "very successful" at your trade, you should have no problem getting financing at a local bank. But not under the terms you are offering. You are still talking a repayment schedule of over 6 years with no interest for having loaned the money. There is no value in that for anyone. Heck, my checking account is a better investment than that, and the risk is substantially less!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 12, 2006 19:19

Your a clever old sod Rob, bit like a grain a chess board and a grain of rice on the first two on the second four on the the third. at the end you own China and Cal.
You'd make a great Scrooge, LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 10, 2006 20:25

Hey!...I need a 'gajjilion bozillion' dollars. I'll pay you back, ...honest i will!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 03, 2006 09:04

INeedABreak write:
Can anyone help me with a loan. I'm looking to borrow 1 million for real estate investment. I can pay the loan back at $250 a week.

That sounds great! I will even loan it to you with no interest at all. And when I am 120 years old, we can have a party to celebrate the loan being repaid... :o)

But that is a bit long, and I am feeling quite generous today!!! How about this instead for payments.

You pay me a penny the first week, and then two cents the second week, and then double your payments each week until a year passes???