#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Looking to support completely Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Looking to support completely
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 06, 2006 12:24

HarryS2001 write:
so send me your email adress and well talk

Jeez Harry! It's that fast?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 06, 2006 01:15

so send me your email adress and well talk

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 04, 2006 17:37

I am not the type of person to indulge myself in a passionate, romantic fantasy -- not unless it's backed up by what might be possible truth.
Your wish is my command~!...I am packed and ready when you are !

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 04, 2006 14:28

GeminiDi write:
HarryS2001 write:
I am looking to completely support one lady in every aspect of her life.Wether it be a car, house, allowance,whatever she wishes.If you would like to contact me, wink me or chat to me.I would love to hear from you

TRANSLATION: He's married and looking for a woman whose services he can purchase. We'll start the bidding at ...

You are exactly right Gem! He is married, but he is nice to talk to.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 03, 2006 15:45

Well, that is much better communication, if it is as simple as that! Time for money seems an equitable trade... I giveup about 45-50 hours a week of mine in such an arrangement with my employer.

Time however is a very valuable commodity. My last couple GFs seemed to have too little of it as they felt they had too little money.

Myself, I will not give my heart away for money, nor for "too little time"!

You shouldn't have too much trouble though, there seem to lots of women looking for a financially endowed man here...

Good Luck in your Search !!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 03, 2006 05:27

Obviously i would like to spend time together with them, not just a check in the mail.My job makes it difficult to get time away, but when i can, i will spend time with them.And i want to be of help to someone who needs it.Im on here for my reasons,if people do not agree or have a different viewpoint that is up to them.I am in a position where i can offer assistance and treat someone like a princess, and that is what i plan to do

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 03, 2006 05:22

Red brings up an excellent point!

Not that everyone sees it that way, but my personal philosophy is that a relationship is composed of communication, negotiation and compromise...

So man, what do you want out of this arrangement that you offer, or are you just going to send them a check in the mail when needed ???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 03, 2006 05:01

Ladies, perhaps you are all too accustomed to men on here, who say one thing and do another.Im not like that.What im offering is very simple, to support someone entirely.If you wish to look for flaws in what i have said, continue, as you will find none.Its as simple as that.CALL IT A FREE LUNCH IF YOU WILL, IT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS, AS I AM IN THE POSITION TO GIVE IT.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 03, 2006 02:14

snowite write:
Sounds to good to be true. But- if there are no catches ;-)

Of course there's a catch. TINSTAAFL - there is no such thing as a free lunch. He will name them as "qualifiers": 'I will give this to the woman who is/will _____________ (fill in the blank)."

He's not divulging his qualifiers......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 25, 2006 13:22

LOL sounds crazy but interesting enough :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 25, 2006 04:38

GeminiDi write:

HarryS2001 write:
I am looking to completely support one lady in every aspect of her life.Wether it be a car, house, allowance,whatever she wishes.If you would like to contact me, wink me or chat to me.I would love to hear from you

TRANSLATION: He's married and looking for a woman whose services he can purchase. We'll start the bidding at ...

lol, gem....
So, Harry, tell us: What's the catch for the woman? What does she have to bring to your table to be such a benefactor?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 25, 2006 03:27

what is the offer again?!