#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Looking to support completely Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Looking to support completely
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 04, 2006 02:10

ok mr harry 4get all these desperado women u need MAN :D:D and that man is me :D :P haha if only ;)

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 03, 2006 17:27

how are you ?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 30, 2006 13:33

Hi. My name is Tiwanda. I'm a 25-year-old female. I'm a college student majoring in Business Adminstration. I'm 5'6'. I weigh 140lbs. 36-28-34. I can be everything that you ever desired.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 30, 2006 09:31

GeeCee66 write:
This is very INTERESTING!!

How is the search going Harry?

I think Harry might of met Sally I have not seen him on here since his first post...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 29, 2006 16:23

This is very INTERESTING!!

How is the search going Harry?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 10, 2006 03:07

Um, the thing about harrys profile that I find suspect is that it says he's on here lookin for marriage amoung other things...yet he's already married with 3 kids living in his home and $150k annual salary range. And in the describe your match part it basically states that he wants a mistress or a regular extramarital partner.

I dunno, just doesn't seem like he would have much left over to support a mistress like he claims, but with some very creative bookkeeping just about anything is possible, so good luck to you all.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 29, 2006 16:54

What is wrong with everyone....tried to follow this thread - so is this real or not?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 28, 2006 19:48

HarryS2001 write:
I am looking to completely support one lady in every aspect of her life.Wether it be a car, house, allowance,whatever she wishes.If you would like to contact me, wink me or chat to me.I would love to hear from you

Harry,
Is your proposition still open? Are you still seeking your lady? Where have you been hiding....? Inquiring minds want to know....

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 28, 2006 16:05

Tasha1978 write:
Snow41 write:
MIRA_23 write:
Tasha you were reported to be a troll , not by me ,by other members on this site :
WEELASSY wrote and she was right : Me admit I was wrong????

My dear friend RED this Tasha posted a altered email I sent her for all to view...she changed it my words for christ sake...TISK tISK.

TASHA THEN CONTINUED TO post sly/jeering insulting comments about my wonderful daughter....I will pase it for you

ARE YOU READY?

blondeindian write:

Tasha1978 write:

weelassy1 write:
HEY Tasha I would of phoned you personally and discussed the issue at hand. Nothing better then chatting with someone personally.

I have however lost your # in the trash...SORRY

Tasha words quote

I know money must be tight with those high doublewide trailer payment's. You could probably cut down on the child's psycho analyst visit's from 4 to 2 times a week. That must be one screwed up child.Poor thing. I feel terrible about that. I wonder why? But then again look at the screwed up mother Dr TROLL lol. BUH-BYE. Sleep well.

don't forget Dr.Fake, and Dr. Barfy, I mean Barbie,lmao...weeassy is better than weelassy....

So you tell me where I was wrong my Hen....I never insulted her boys yet she attacked my special kindred soul ( Daughter)

I REPORT YOU AS A LIER WHO HAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO THEN TO LIE AND TO INSULT OTHERS .I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT YOU INSULT ME AND SPEAK ABOUT ME WITHOUT KNOWING ME . BUT HOW CAN YOU INSULT KIDS ? AND HOW CAN YOU POST YOUR KIDS PICTURE AND HOW CAN YOU INVOLVE KIDS INTO THIS .WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU ?

WTF.......

Oh Mira Dear, That is me and Weelassy1. It's not the first time we have had a tiff and probably won't be the last. I have never been reported as a troll. Do you know what a TROLL is? It's a fake person or someone with many names who types dribble all over the boards. I think you may be misunderstanding somehow. Before you post about me you should know what the heck your posting. And by the way Mira darling... If I am a troll I am a beautiful troll...So anyhow stop messing up this thread. We have enough problems without you causing more. Move along swiftly please!

AMEN !!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 27, 2006 13:58

Snow41 write:
MIRA_23 write:
Tasha you were reported to be a troll , not by me ,by other members on this site :

My dear friend RED this Tasha posted a altered email I sent her for all to view...she changed it my words for christ sake...TISK tISK.

TASHA THEN CONTINUED TO post sly/jeering insulting comments about my wonderful daughter....I will pase it for you

ARE YOU READY?

blondeindian write:

Tasha1978 write:

weelassy1 write:
HEY Tasha I would of phoned you personally and discussed the issue at hand. Nothing better then chatting with someone personally.

Tasha words quote

I know money must be tight with those high doublewide trailer payment's. You could probably cut down on the child's psycho analyst visit's from 4 to 2 times a week. That must be one screwed up child.Poor thing. I feel terrible about that. I wonder why? But then again look at the screwed up mother Dr TROLL lol. BUH-BYE. Sleep well.

don't forget Dr.Fake, and Dr. Barfy, I mean Barbie,lmao...weeassy is better than weelassy....

So you tell me where I was wrong my Hen....I never insulted her boys yet she attacked my special kindred soul ( Daughter)

I REPORT YOU AS A LIER WHO HAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO THEN TO LIE AND TO INSULT OTHERS .I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT YOU INSULT ME AND SPEAK ABOUT ME WITHOUT KNOWING ME . BUT HOW CAN YOU INSULT KIDS ? AND HOW CAN YOU POST YOUR KIDS PICTURE AND HOW CAN YOU INVOLVE KIDS INTO THIS .WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU ?

WTF.......

Oh Mira Dear, That is me and Weelassy1. It's not the first time we have had a tiff and probably won't be the last. I have never been reported as a troll. Do you know what a TROLL is? It's a fake person or someone with many names who types dribble all over the boards. I think you may be misunderstanding somehow. Before you post about me you should know what the heck your posting. And by the way Mira darling... If I am a troll I am a beautiful troll...So anyhow stop messing up this thread. We have enough problems without you causing more. Move along swiftly please!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 27, 2006 11:14

HarryS2001 write:
I am looking to completely support one lady in every aspect of her life.Wether it be a car, house, allowance,whatever she wishes.If you would like to contact me, wink me or chat to me.I would love to hear from you

check me out xxxx

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 24, 2006 11:05

ARE YOU READY?

blondeindian write:

Tasha1978 write:

weelassy1 write:

Tasha words quote

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 23, 2006 05:40

HarryS2001 write:

hotty alert....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 17, 2006 06:00

jaxbeachgal write:
Ladies, Ladies!!!! Relax..... I suspect Harry knows who and what he is looking for. The responses that appear clearly pathetic or desperate will appear that way to him as well. If that is what he is looking for, that is clearly his choice. If not, that is his decision as well. No need to use strong words to point that out to him or the responder (they know who or what they are). Life is good - don't let stuff like this worry you!

I'm sorry Jax, she just jumped on Snow , and she is playing the innocent part. At least be honest.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 17, 2006 05:57

MIRA_23 write:
Mira, you jumped right on it too. In fact you have been talking to one of my guy friends on here. It's funny you are on this site for a man on the other side of the world!I did't know they had MM in Europe... and Romania those USD's go a long way over there!!!Lay it on thick Mira, Bravo! Bravo!

i
m not looking for a man , if you read my profile again you can see i
m looking for friendship , nothing more , nothing less !!!

Oh, well I guess you are the only person in Romania lol.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 16, 2006 03:37

Mira, you jumped right on it too. In fact you have been talking to one of my guy friends on here. It's funny you are on this site for a man on the other side of the world!I did't know they had MM in Europe... and Romania those USD's go a long way over there!!!Lay it on thick Mira, Bravo! Bravo!

i
m not looking for a man , if you read my profile again you can see i
m looking for friendship , nothing more , nothing less !!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 15, 2006 18:10

HarryS2001 write:

Harry, has anyone appealed to you yet? You don't have to tell us who she is (unless you WANT to) lol.

Just wondered if you were still alone and looking or if you were having fun now.

I hope it's the latter.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 15, 2006 16:37

MIRA_23 write:
snow41 wrote :There is no reality; only perception. Life is managed not cured.
You have to name it before you claim it. Some thoughts to ponder on....
I dont think he is out to buy love. He has something to offer and is honest about it. Most men are not that generous with their offers! I applaud him for having a kind heart. A man of his means is entitled to his desires as anyone else is. We all have our ideals in life and choose how to treat them.

Snow41 , you applaud Harry , because you want his money , you need his money . If you would have been able to earn yourself money , you would have not been applauded him , for GOD
s sake you
re a woman and you must have a bit of respect for yourself .

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 15, 2006 08:41

Snow41 , you applaud Harry , because you want his money , you need his money . If you would have been able to earn yourself money , you would have not been applauded him , for GOD
s sake you
re a woman and you must have a bit of respect for yourself .

I applaud Harry for his honesty and kindness. We teach people how to treat us. Own, rather than complain about, how people treat you. P.S. I do earn my own money.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 15, 2006 08:39

Maybe if you stop hiding your face from Harry he will respond a bit more quickly. I am sure Lucky harry will want to see what treasure awaits him.
LOL

Here I am ....

Available only
to logged in members