#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Would like to find a financial equal? Is that okay with you? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Would like to find a financial equal? Is that okay with you?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 31, 2010 13:48

I met and married one woman who I made instantly wealthy, and I am not looking to do it twice. My assets are around 2 mill. ( plenty have more on this site). I am just looking for a woman who can be close to my financial equal, or in the ballpark. I am not some multi-millionaire, just have funds tucked away for a rainy day. I am hoping a woman I meet will also have a financial stability and bring a few assets to the table. If that is you by any chance, if you feel the same way by any chance - I welcome your inquiry.

Is there anything wrong with wanting a woman who is not after the few assets I have left in the market? I would like to meet someone my financial equal and enjoy life ...  I grew up with and around money, so if you did too, that is a plus.  - ( If you did not and have stolen it in a divorce, )  just keep om movng on ...   If you have made it on your own, thats more than fine in my book. I may sound like a complete jerk, but I am not here to pay some little girls bills, but meet someone I have something in common with, not just money, but the things that come with being exposed to money, having a certain understanding of the value of money, growing up educated, and having learned about the finer things in life since I was young. I just want to be able to enjoy the finer things in life that make me happy today with a woman who also can enjoy them as well.

If my story sounds familiar ladies, I would enjoy hearing from you. best wishes, HTG1961.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 30, 2010 14:57

Because you had a bad experience, do not blame others. Do not talk so much about the money you have and spend your time knowning the person you are interest in.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 11, 2010 20:28

I agree that I do not want to be a "nurse and purse". There are many men who just want to be taken care of...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 19, 2010 19:16

Why don't you join then? Perhaps someone will truly appreciate you for you and not your money....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 12, 2010 19:42

YAY! and I could also say the same thing--I am not here to pay anyone elses bill too. Too many men I have found--well once they learn you have money--all of a sudden want to become a house boy---lol sorry but i pay my house boy well--don't need another--lol JK but seriously--I know where you are coming from...