#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Looking for the perfect mate - want to get Married !! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Looking for the perfect mate - want to get Married !!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 06, 2010 13:18

Well, just a few thoughts, harmless I hope. I have been on this web site for 4 months now and meet some really nice women, here and there, but I am looking for that special one that I "click" with for the real thing - you know 4th of July stuff. I am a 49 year old guy, good looking , good shape , financially secure, I want to get married.

I am not ultra-picky, not a nut-case. I just want a normal girl with a pretty smile and an open loving heart. --- If that is you, please get in touch. Would love to hear from you if you are on this web looking for the real deal. Hey, all the best to everyone. I just hope my dream girl comes by sooner rather than later.

HTG1961

ps: anyone else here for marriage ?  It doesn't matter where you are in the states or Canada , even Europe, ----- would you like to relocate to the shoreline of connecticut and live happily ever after?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 15, 2010 22:03

Every new day is a gift from god ,that's why we callit"the Present"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 03, 2010 01:51

Hi you sound like just the kind of man I would want, as the saying goes beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I am very interested in what read and would love to hear from you, even if you don't want to date I would love to be your friend anyway x