#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Comments and Suggestions > Profiles Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Profiles
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 20, 2008 23:47

I been on this site for quite awhile now. And recently just became a gold member. I thought I would give it a shot for a month or so. But since I been on here I got lots of views and maybe 2 winks. What is wrong with my profile? I am very honest and I am upfront in my profile. Do men not like this in a woman. I thought honesty was important. But I guess not. Please what do I need to do here. I am on other sites and I get a ton of responses. My profile is pretty much the same. Has anyone else had this problem. Lots of views but no shows of interest? Is it better for me to just leave my profile blank? What do I need to do? Heck I am even looking for friends. Would love to make a few friends off here. So add me as a friend or respond to me by saying hello.

----
Why not ask for help from customer service?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 15, 2011 19:40

Ladies, it all boils down to this: either they wink and hope you'll respond, and if you do, ask for your email, provide theirs, or want to IM, then try to get more pix of you; have a "removed" profile when you try to view them and learn more; never respond if you initiate conversation; or, hope to meet you then talk a good game to get you into bed. I AGREE with the lady who said to be patient and wait. Do NOT jump into giving out more pix, BAD IDEA. I personally know a man who "collects" pix, and sends them all over. I sent a pix to a guy I met on Match, and we "dated" off and on for about 2 months, and he was "getting a divorce", not from my city but "traveled here alot" and was very "interested" in me. Or, so I thought. He hardly ever texted or called, but just when I thought he was "done', then I'd get a call or text, and he'd "be in town". I looked him up online in the court system, covered all bases. Seemed "busy" and sincere. A month went by, no word. And then got a text "can you send me a naked pix of you, you are SO sexy, and I miss you...." So, no matter what BE TRUE TO WHO YOU ARE AND USE YOUR GUT FEELINGS. Nothing is worth compromising your pride for some loser. I have met, in 4 years of scoping out the "major" web dating sites, including this one, 2 men in person. Sad but true.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 23, 2010 21:33

Same situation with me; but, I am a non-paying member. I wanted to see if my profile generated any interest before investing in a membership. On another site, I have received tons of kisses, winks, emails, views, etc but not as many emails. What they are trying to guilt me to do is subscribe so that I can respond to all the non-paying members who contact me. They want me (a woman) to pay for membership so that the men can contact me? I'm "old school,"and feel that any man out there who is serious about finding the right woman would not be inconvenienced by a small membership fee. Perhaps, the same thing is happening on this site: the higher caliber men don't need a site like this and the lesser ones don't want to pay.
Anyone know how to remove a profile altogether? I haven't found the link and I would like to take my profile off this site.
Good Luck to all of you; I hope you all find someone worthwhile.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 12, 2010 11:55

Patience is everything and anyone good, is worth waiting for how ever long it takes

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 17, 2009 03:27

I am finding the same thing. Have only been on here for a week or so but have sent lots of messages to people that interest me, most view my profile but have not responded to my initial email. I have added lots of photos and lots of detail.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 21, 2008 14:09

I have to say that I have experienced the same thing here and on other sites. I may get views but no one actually talks to me. When they do, they say nothing interesting or important. Why have a profile and you are going to ask me more about myself. Makes no sense. I have spent hours sending msgs instead of winks and it doesn't work either. I agree with the other young lady...You be you and if there was anything meant for you on this site, then it will be.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 21, 2008 17:59

please. no matter what - STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF. you got 2 winks...be thankful for that! nothing is wrong with your profile as long as you are honest. men, women, children LOVE honesty - all humankind does! so, if you aren't getting the response you had hoped for, then maybe these people are not right for you. NOTHING is wrong with you or your profile. why would you want to meet some guy here that is not "connected" to your profile???? You are beYOUtiful just as you are...

Stay that way.