#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Entertainment and Hobbies > who is you favorite in american idol Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
who is you favorite in american idol
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 16, 2005 05:06

i guess it's me aprilcordova in htmal

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 05, 2005 14:34

Bo is my favorite male American Idol. Vonzell is my favorite female idol.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 09, 2005 19:26

my home gurl vonzell captured my eyes, i live 30 miles from where she is, im in charge of entertainment for our county fair and i wanna GET HER TO PREFORM AND WE ARE HAVING A TEEN IDOL CONTEST... SHE IS FOR REAL AND WE LOVE HER AND WERE SO PROUD OF HER....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 05, 2005 11:31

MY FAVORITE AMERICAN IDOL IS FANTASIA OR KELLY CLARKSON GREAT VOICES I NEED HELP THOU IM GIFTED I WRITE MUSIC I RAP AND SONGWRITE CLEAN MUSIC BUT I CANT SEE MY DREAM CAUSE PEOPLE USE ME IF YOU LIKE MY MUSIC PLEASE HELP ME FIND SOMEONE TO SIGN ME I DO IT FOR TH KIDS IM HERE TO GET SINGED NOT HERE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY YOUR AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL IM NOT RICH JUST WANNA SAVE THE KIDS OF THE WORLD I LIVE IN SOUTH JERSEY NEAR VINELAND I BEEN BLESSED IN LIFE WAS OFFERED TOO MODEL BUT I NEVER GOT MY DREAMS I WAS TOO BIG TOO MODEL NOT FAT MUSCULAR..I WORETE LOVESONGS AND ALL OTHER GENRES MY STAGENAME IS REPREZENT MY SONGS CAN BE HEARD AT ITS A CARRIBEAN SOUND TO MY SONGS THEY WERE FOR A SNDTRK I THINKL YOU BEING AN AUTHOR IS WONMDERFUL YOU AND ME ARE SIMILIAR WE BOTH EXPRESS OUR THOUGHTS THRU WORDS..JUST MINES ARE ACCOMPANIED BY MUSIC...MY IS .COM PELASE IF YOU KNOW ANYONE LOOKING TO SIGN A NEW TALENT WHO IS GIFTED INW WRITING ALL GENRES OF MUSIC CONTACT ME...I KNOW IT MAY SOUND PATHETIC TOO YOU..BUT ID DO ANYTHING TO SAVE THE FUTURE THESE KIDS IN THIS WORLD AND NOT LET THAT BS ON MTV DESTROY THEIR MINDS...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 04, 2005 21:53

Hello,!
I'm astonish your photo. U encourage me. It is agreeably.)
Do U like to ride bike or swim?