10 emails a day??? Comments and Suggestions

• View author's info Author posted on Jun 05, 2011 at 17:58

I just joined this site and was pretty amazed to see that there was advice saying that members who send at least 10 emails a days get better results.

Really???

Unless it's your full-time occuspation, how can anyone even find 10 profiles they'd WANT to send an email to, let alone write them to them all? In a single day?

Or am I missing something here?

• 3Comments

• View author's info Recommended posted on Mar 04, 2016 at 09:01

I see two possible reasons for that advice.

1)  The advice was generic advice, culled from other dating websites, such as match.com.

2)   Someone that joins for free, spends a month looking over profiles and favoriting 300 women.  Then they pay $70 for a single month, instantlly cancelling the service, and send out 10 emails a day, every day, for that month.   Each email contains 2 sentences specific to the target, plus 2 sentences about themselves that they send to all the women.

• View author's info posted on Jul 25, 2015 at 01:13

You're so right

• View author's info posted on Sep 27, 2011 at 19:21

10 emails a day, means like, in marketting and sales, you need to be pro active . hahah.
    an email can be a one liner like "Hello, i find you interesting, email me back if interested." not a paragraph..
    I used to get more than that per day when i first joined, and answering them is more tedious work.and my response was meticulously analyzed down to typo errors and context like i am in beauty pageant.
Follow - Email me when people comment