#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > ONLY marriage minded women please Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
ONLY marriage minded women please
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 03, 2005 19:58

Well..I guess after 10 long years of being single and meeting women of all types....and motivation levels I have come to the conculsion that anything less than the ultimate sledgehammer appraoach is gonna work. The broke, I dont have time, flighty, baggage ladden ones I've met are just NOT the type of woman any guy would want to be with and the thought of ANY long term involvement would only mean stress and worry. Self emploed woman offer there own challenges and what it boils down to is that no woman wants to be thought of as less than a great partner and can feel and ARE intimidated by successful and secure men. Seems like lotsa women wanna raise the Titanic...get bad boys out of trouble and set them right. Im wondering if there are any women that appreciate a man that has worked hard to get to a certain place and simply wants to share it with someone else ? Seems easy enuf...right ? NOT ! The deal is that many women...maybe NOT here...have had a great life previously...ben witha successful man..or a fool...or travled alone and have not gotten to teh point of ever seeing anything less than how to cater to their own needs and interests. It would sure be nice find a woman that can see beyond just her needs and see the true value of a consistant life with a super nice and loving man that desires a PARTNERSHIP with a woman...not to lead her...but to build a future we are both proud of and make happen togetehr. I hope all people on this site have the same genuine interest in finding a life partner that I do and pursue it with an honesty and passion that I do.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 09, 2011 21:35

I have come to realize like you that in order to have a really successful partnership between a man and a woman, that both need to feel valued and contributing to the relationship. In a lopsided situation, it is very difficult.

Finding your best match is tricky - this is why we are here right?

If I could easily find a man who is both a treasure and compatible, this would be heaven. I have met nice, kind, intelligent and sensitive men - unfortunately many without much income or strength in their successes, so I found myself needing to provide alot of emotional support to overcome the differences. I hope to find the man who feels strength in who he is and wants to share that with a woman who is balanced, knows how to have a good life, and brings her own strengths.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 28, 2011 23:22

Very well said. Wishes you the best in your request. Please let the thing go: still believe everybody have their soul-mate. That's why it's important to look deeper inside the other.

Good luck

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 27, 2011 14:45

yes, lovely.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 26, 2011 19:53

you will find what your looking for.
Lana

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 21, 2011 08:05

Golfstar...although I do see where you are coming from I do believe it works both ways. It's not only women that are like that but many men are like that as well as I have posted on other topics. It takes two in any relationship..open communication, common interests, a want AND need to love and be loved..so many things that are important in any relationship in order for it to work:). Don't get me wrong..I am not saying that one should work at a relationship (im confusing my own self here lol) because a relationship should not be work it should be where two people can share the good and the bad times..WHICH YOU ALREADY KNOW by reading your post.

I have faith that you will find that special someone who fills your like with love and enrichment as you will hers..just don't give up hope. She's out there.

As for the person who made the post that a Woman's number #1 job is to take care of her man..I'm sure that is why you are single. A relationship takes two people..not one while the other caters. A mutual loving relationship is a healthy one

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 20, 2011 14:21

Absolutely!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 17, 2011 17:22

You sound frustrated with the looking. There are many great men and women out there. One has to be around the corner.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 13, 2009 00:43

O GOSH..smell like wedding....all ladies ready for that???!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 25, 2009 09:20

vous parler francais?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 07, 2009 09:59

May the Almighty GOD richly bless you/your life.
Life is too short.... your best days is yet to come because GOD is so good, HE is awesome.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 05, 2009 07:33

Yes it sums most of us up in one category or another. We all have issues. Do we now have to hide our issues and never let you know who we are? I am a strong woman taking care of myself but lonely. I too am new to this site and can not afford the gold membership. I thought I might be able to meet someone interesting. I hope this isn't a taste of what is out there now. Bitter need not apply.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 02, 2009 08:21

Best of luck...and don't give up. You can't hurry love, that's for sure.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 18, 2008 08:33

So no broke women or women with problems? How about "in bad and in good times"? I guess it's a guy searching only for satisfaction of his own pleasures. I didn't hear anything about "what ever happens and no matter how bad it is I will be always there". Sounds like a miserable guy, being not worth of any woman.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 30, 2008 05:20

Sounds like a guy I would be interested in but he sounds like there he is very narrow minded and has crossed women off his list. Love is give and take and he does not express his desire or ability to love a woman and maker her happy. He sounds like all other guys; selfish. Women have to take care of their needs and happiness because males refuse to grow up and make women happy; males have not learned how to be UNselfish. A mature loving, giving male says; what can I do today to maker HER LIFE easier, happier, better, more fulfilling.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 03, 2006 17:30

Already did my soul searching and I get your point. Ladies who "GET IT" are still available. Kisses Jade

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 31, 2006 12:10

Well that is a great response and it was one I hear on a regular bases. Yet guys such as myself sit in the worlds we have built( mine good and stable), dreams that our ex's tried to kill or take, yet we still believe there is a woman out there that wants a man(not just a male). SO my question is where is she.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 19, 2006 15:04

wow you sound wonderfull,good luck to you julsxx

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 10, 2006 08:53

Very well written; shows a Man who has been through a lot: happiness, pain, and pretty much all thats in between. I like what you wrote about the Women you have met, pretty much sums us all up in one catagory or another. However visa-versa. So to let you know, I am new to this site not a Gold Member (cant afford to waste $$) lol, unless of course it works. If you read this write me/I work 8-6 M-F and 3hrs on Sunday. So I dont have alot of time to play on the PC. Found out thru my nephew about this site and thought My Prayers Have been answered! lol
Kaye

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 06, 2006 17:31

Sounds Like My Kind Of Man