#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > New to MillionaireMatch Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
New to MillionaireMatch
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 25, 2006 21:01

Hello Everyone:

Just wanted to say I'm a new member.

Looking forward to meeting people.

Smiles, Software Executive

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 09, 2006 10:01

I've tried other online sites but was not pleased with the lack of qualities or maturity of the members. I'm new to this site with the hope the members would be more mature in their thinking process and searching for an adult relationship. So far, I've found that some of the women on here are looking for one thing a "Sugar Daddy" which is okay if you want to sell yourself; you don't get anything for free! This gives women who are independent and self-assured a difficult time meeting a good man. I think that many of the men on this site are like the men on other sites looking for sex with a variety of women; online sites are like a buffet for men.

Anyway not sure if online dating is the place to find a special person for a quality relationship. If you find someone and it works let me know.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 30, 2006 16:39

I am not sure of the sincerity of the people on this site. I have read some wonderful profiles, but most want someone in a 25 mile radius, want sex, or pen pals.