#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > Florida in April Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Florida in April
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 25, 2005 13:26

ED stop it!!! If you dont behave , all of us girls are going to line up and each one give you a spanking.!
Besides I dont think GR8 will have any problems finding a date all by himself, you have to admit it, it was a good idea, .

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 25, 2005 02:40

Ed.....my snorting isn't all that makes you HOT for me baby.......;-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 25, 2005 02:39

Guess he couldn't handle the humor....man! we were having fun with it too. We will have to go find something else to amuse ourselves with.....(big sigh)

Sharp, his second post told Ed to get a life and called him a loser!! It was so funny.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 24, 2005 13:35

OMG this is too funny, you have me in stiches,

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 24, 2005 01:49

Absolutely freakin hilarious ED......you had me in tears!!! I even did that snorting thing when I laughed, cuz I laughed so fu*king hard!!!

Gr8.....Ed is just funny like that.....he means no harm. Where's your sense of humor??
You know if you could develop one really quick, and you buy me a ticket, I will fly down to FL and have dinner with you! I may even chew with my mouth shut....a few times at least! I only require one thing though..... I HAVE to wear my Winnie the Pooh bib while I eat, since I will want to wear my new, white silk dress and I have such an overbite, that I have a hard time keeping food from falling out my mouth. I especially have a hard time with liquids and you know what happens to white silk when it gets wet?? OMG, we wouldn't want to scare those good patrons by showing my hoochies! I ain't cuming to do no sex show!! I usually get kicked out of restaurants because I make people sick to see my eating habits, but hopefully we can make it to dessert! It's my FAVORITE!! I love smearing whipped cream all over my body and writhing around on the table.......yuuuuuummmmmmyy

So?? How about that dinner in Florida?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 23, 2005 09:39

Don't Edtar...that's just his humour...one gets used to it...your post may have luck here! Good luck.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 23, 2005 06:24

ED, OMG, you are too funny, LMFAO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 22, 2005 16:53

Gee! I'd sure go and meet you if I were in FL!!!
Good luck!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share