#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > All i want is someone to talk to and make me laugh Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
All i want is someone to talk to and make me laugh
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 24, 2006 12:32

is that so much to ask for to just find a guy that will make you laugh and enjoy talking to you...i mean ive meet them but they ended up becoming more of a brother to me before they decide to ask me out 6 months later..ugh. anywayz i jst want somone who will spend time with me. and wont mind goin out and seeing a movie or hanging out with friends or just sitting at home with the remote or in front of the fireplace...i dontknow..i would be more than happy to relocate if i knew that i would be able to make it on my own. lol..well that is all i have to say for right now tell me what you think

auty

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 14, 2007 18:29

just take it easy dear. You are still very young and all that good stuff is going to come in it's own time.

and don't be so "happy" or anxious to relocate - the first place you should try to find happiness, is within yourself.

Try talking with your mom or someone like her if she is not available to you. Moms have lots of things to chat about including things that can make you laugh and things about boys and relationships etc.

I'd like to call you my little friend and I hope you do not mind.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share