#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > I HAVE DECIDED>>>>> Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
I HAVE DECIDED>>>>>
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 20, 2006 19:28

That this place is not real. I may be 47 but I AM attractive, divorced, intelligent, funny on occasion, lovable, affectionate, = = = I have alot of great qualities that SHOULD be appealing to a man that is looking for a relationship with a woman. I have figured out a couple of things. 3 out of 4 of the men in this web site must be married. The other "1" out of the 4 is obviously #1- taken, #2- too busy with ALL the girls already and quite the playboy, #3- totally shy and waiting for the 'right' girl to say something to him and too shy to answer back. #4- too involved in his own life to do any 'checking the profiles'. He just checks his email. oh and then there is the #5 guys- The C word....dare I spell it???? here goes...
Gimme a C...Gimme an O....Gimme and M.....and another M....let's try an I....Follow with a T....add 4 more letters M E N T ......hmmmmmm....can you say that outloud????
I am really NOT a difficult lady. I am just tired of waiting for a nice man to step up. I actually would like to meet a man of good character. He doesn't have to be a millionaire, but I would like to meet a man that doesn't mind paying for dinner!
So I emplore you Nice Men out there.....IF YOU ARE OUT THERE.....I double dog dare you to contact me. Check out my profile....my pics are there. What are you afraid of???? That you might actually like me????????

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 25, 2006 12:19

well Ive had alot of responses even when I didnt have a photo posted. It seems that alot of men are players and have had some real good games and stories. But try not to let them dishearten you. I always had responses without photo, but it seems that when I post my photo the responses are even more. sometimes drives me crazy. But when I have a clearer photo posted the responses are even more. I think Im gonna post a really fuzzy one and see what happens. But the point is, that guys tell me that they like my profile. I dont know what it is in particular, but for those that actually read them, there is something they like. I have talked to many and in getting to know them, I havent made a decision to actually meet any of them. Well I take that back. I was going to meet one, but then he disappeared,LOL, so the games continue. But again, dont let them dishearten your search. Maybe try changing your pics or profiles and see what happens. I havent read either of your profiles, so I dont know if Im stepping out of line or not. Good Luck to you both.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 23, 2006 03:53

You're probably right about the amount of married people on here. I've never looked at the quality of men on here but the first thing I noticed was the amount of beautiful ladies on here. Most dating sites the average girl is well over 160lbs, not that large ladies don't need lovin too, but it's not for everyone. I've often felt that lots of these ladies are married and get their jollies by hitting on men in here but are safe at home with little chance of ever getting caught and with no intention of following through. Most often these gals will disappear once confronted with meeting. Just my thoughts,,,Lazz
I hope you don't mind but i just copied this over from a reply i made yesterday on another newbie.
You are cute, I snuck a peek, it would be nice to be a little closer.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share