#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Friendship > why is so hard to fiend a friemd to share free time with? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
why is so hard to fiend a friemd to share free time with?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 25, 2013 03:34

Hi im flordemar and im been looking for (My Friend)a person a can share my free time with ,a friend i can talk ,watch tv, go dance and have a drink, a friend i can hug  kiss and make love with,

Do im asking for to much?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 16, 2014 15:29

My heart goes out to you, becauses I feel your pain, and I know you're serious. I want you to correct me if what I  say is wrong OK. Is it that you can't find a relationship, or do the type of people that you know, and hang around with  try to take advantage of you when you try to have a relationship with them ? If it's the second thing then you must meet a different type of person. More education would help you meet a different type of person, the more knowledge you have the more options you have available to you. If education is not your thing, please seek counseling ( it's free where ever you live) so that you will have someone available to talk with. You're very young, true love is not easy to find. You're a good person, DON"T give up on YOU !!     

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 11, 2014 19:05

wow!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 11, 2014 05:40

Quoting luvdatcat:

First, you need to get sober enough to correct your spelling and grammer, then you MAY find someone. Good Luck!

It's "grammar", not "grammer".

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 09, 2014 01:06

First, you need to get sober enough to correct your spelling and grammer, then you MAY find someone. Good Luck!