#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Life > Communication + Sincerity = Friendship Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Communication + Sincerity = Friendship
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 10, 2006 00:10

I will like to say hello to all the ladies and gentlemen who take their time to read this post.
I truly believe that communication and sincerity is the key to develop a healthy friendship, which it might turn into a beautiful relationship. For me it is very important to look into the inner side of a person instead of looks. Looks can be deceiving and misleading. Just try to be who you are since the beginning of a friendship, do not pretend to be a sheep if you are wolf or viceversa

Regards

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 18, 2006 15:55

Well, Rob, I certainly enjoyed our online chat the other day. However, with me in Singapore and you in the States, I don't think I would get a chance to phone chat with you. It would be great, though, if we ever get to do that...without putting a huge hole in our pockets...although calling in to me is free for me....LOL.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 17, 2006 02:03

Hi, Communication + sincerity = letter to ones bank manager, actually she rather nice, better add a\bit of fdlirting next time see if i can get a better 'interest rate' LOL, probably end up with more than just my card 'swiped'
I like to phone chat after a few sincere emails, you can soon tell from the tone of voice the sincerity of ones new friend.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 11, 2006 05:30

Hi Flor,
I certainly agree with that. However, it is so difficult to find people, especially on the net, who displays the sincerity needed. Well, I hope that with out mindset, we would eventually find friendship worth keeping. Well, we can start here by communicating with each other, if you like. Cheers

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 07, 2006 21:36

Love what you have written and totally agree. Many other people do share similar views...they might not always express this though. I am sure many have read your post....Thank you for sharing:)