#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > Has anybody actually gone on a date? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Has anybody actually gone on a date?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 22, 2010 17:41

Has anyone here actually gone on a date?

Care to share your experiences good or bad.

I haven't yet so nothing for me to share.

But I'm curious if anybody is having much luck. Meeting nice people?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 01, 2011 03:42

I made 2 gorgeous ramances out of here. Americann cityzen and finnish.Yes, classy,yes millionaires,yes respectful to me,all wonderful before I have changed the geography,to fulfill my planes..). So,at least now I know it is possible here,this members are still here and now we are just good distance friends.To be continued...)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 19, 2011 10:46

I am new to this site so we shall see how it goes

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 14, 2011 05:25

i send ton's of pics via email. There is no good gentleman on this site . if i'm wrong i must say i didnt go on the date yet.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 13, 2011 23:28

Totally agree with you Conyersguy, having only one pic does "seem" suspect to those of us who have our rader honed in, Spend some time thinking about what you'd like to say and how you would like to come across and have others perceive you.You're not putting much out there, hun.

Best wishes.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 04, 2011 14:22

I'll send my pictures via email. My location is e.coast. I speak 4 languages. I want to meet an honest, kind, sincere, smart, good person for ltr. I AM VERY REAL! I didn't get any serious letter yet.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 27, 2011 15:52

I'm mature for my age and i'm sophisticated girl who can't stand one-liners. Don't know why No emails are coming.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 25, 2011 04:50

Hi :-)

I've had a minor interaction already as I've just joined, but all guys who've contacted me are very polite and looking forward to meeting some of them.

PS: any site will have few false identities I believe, but then in life too... you meet a guy at the conference and he all appears amazing and great ...and than you just keep finding the stuff which makes your skin shiver...

That's what dating is about, isn't? We are all looking for 'The One' and sometimes it takes time and effort to make sure he can find you and you can find him :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 07, 2011 21:00

Golly!!Here we all are..in the same boat!!I think its a life lottery as in everything keep being the best you can be ,go on dates if they really seem brilliant..be kind and treat as youd like to be treated..theres arrogance and sweetness everywhere you have to decide which to focus on..(one date with someone who i think was keeping his options open!!)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 25, 2011 18:13

I would say thank you if I didn't perceive the remarks as cynical or judgmental or even emasculating in some way. I appreciate it more and it demands a thank you in response... That's the way I see it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 16, 2011 06:43

Quoting dannyspl:

Meeting a nice person here or anywhere is really not hard at all. First try being nice to them. Be respectful, considerate and flirty but hold to your boundries, expectations, morals, or values. Make them feel valued and acknowledged but if they don't ring your bell don't lead them on.

Be the person you would like to meet and know. Treat them as you would like them to treat you. Don't use them for a free meal, lead them on, tease them, emasculate them if its a guy, or be mean or rude to them.

And just maybe they will ask you out on a second date...or a first one for that matter.

I agree.

I'd like to add even if you are not interested in the other person, be GRATEFUL  that someone finds you attractive. If they give you a nice compliment, sincerely say, 'thank you."    You'll look even more attractive.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 11, 2011 10:18

Smiles....Thank you for the suggestion HappyUSGal.....as the current statistics show for the ratio of Men and Women in Alaska is now 49% Men and 51% Woman.  It's pretty equal now given that the State has grown over the years.  Statistics also show that most of these men and women are between the ages of 23 and 38.  I do belong to some Drag Racing Clubs up here but to find the time to go out and meet anyone is the problem hence....online services to meet anyone seems to be the thing for active people.  I'm in no hurry which leaves me time to be more selective.  I don't have any problem attracting anyone if I go anywhere it's getting the time to go out that is the issue.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 11, 2011 10:09

Madison....please define "a more mature, sophisticated woman". I am not "cheep" as you may have suggested and it's not my looks that has stopped any meetings, it's the distance.  I find in most profiles that "distance" doesn't matter but obviously it does when they see I'm in Alaska.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 07, 2011 17:01

Meeting a nice person here or anywhere is really not hard at all. First try being nice to them. Be respectful, considerate and flirty but hold to your boundries, expectations, morals, or values. Make them feel valued and acknowledged but if they don't ring your bell don't lead them on.

Be the person you would like to meet and know. Treat them as you would like them to treat you. Don't use them for a free meal, lead them on, tease them, emasculate them if its a guy, or be mean or rude to them.

And just maybe they will ask you out on a second date...or a first one for that matter.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 25, 2010 18:49

I've met a couple of beautiful women with charm to spare.  We weren't right for each other but it gave me hope that there is somebody out there for me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 06, 2010 21:33

Ok fine then

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 04, 2010 18:37

I went out with someone from this site for 7 months.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 30, 2010 17:11

I met a great guy and a genuine millionaire on the site.  Unfortunately, we have different communication styles so it ended.  Nevertheless, I had a marvelous first date and wish him the best.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 24, 2010 22:52

Hi, I couldn't help myself from responding.  I too, have not been to successful with this service.   However,  I have had several winks, and I am interested in you, and email chats.     I have no intention to offend you in any way, but you are a beautiful woman.  You do not need to look cheap, to sell yourself.  Millionaire, yeh some are assholes, (excuse my vulgar), but I do think that the majority, I could be wrong, are looking for a more mature, sophisticated woman.  Tone it down, I bet you will have more success. 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 21, 2010 06:30

Alaska girl, the ratio of men to ladies is 10 to 1 there - find a traditionally men's hobby that appeals to you and join a local club - you're bound to be one of the few ladies in the club and you'll have your pick of gents in no time.