#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > dishearted with some person that is trying to tarnish me Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
dishearted with some person that is trying to tarnish me
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 25, 2005 00:26

I created my account about 5 days ago yet only became a paid subscriber about 2 days ago. Dissapionted now after discovering this eve that some person wrote a comment about me under view comments about me. I will say I have never been on here before however this person went on to say I am a veteran and they should watch out for me as I am only here for games...lol...they also went on to say that they feel I am a women that must of been hurt and all should be careful...what a shame that one feels compelled to create such a crazy story. Did I do something wrong? I do not believe I have ever offended anyone...could it be a guy that is pissed because of his own insecurities or could it be a gal that lacks security within herself?....How does one find this out?. i will say however I wish all the best yet am stunned at this discovery. I am not sure wether to be upset with the service that allows strangers to post forums or comments about people they have never conversed with. That makes it to easy for people to say crap about another without even knowing them....whats your thought on this topic and any advive on how I resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 17, 2005 10:36

Uh....WeeLassy.....you started off strongly girl and then repeated yourself so much so that I didn't even want to finish reading it! It sounded very immature and I don't know how she responded, but I know what my response would have been! Sorry, just being honest.

I can really feel for you with the comment deal, but you know you are lovely, so why bother?? Don't let her waste your time and energy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 03, 2005 17:21

once again I have this mentally disturb female that feels compelled to to write comments on my profile....her name Friends...I have written Match and they have removed all comments each time however now a weebit pist off...lol....I wish she would focus more on herself then what I do. This time I wrote her back maybe not the wisest however felt compelled to in a diplomanic behaviour....here is what I wrote...you tell me if it is adult like yet to the piont....appreciate all responses..............
I trully hope you find success on this site and wish you the best in that adventure. I however am asking you nicely to concentrate on your personal life as opposed to mine. I have written the web site once again about your interference with me potentially meeting great people. I hope you will refrain from making negative comments about myself.
Once again I will be polite and ask you to refrain from your negative comments about myself. One thing about you that you are not aware of is I am highly intelligent and have zero tolerance for negative connotation....beware I am too from Glasgow Scotland and can be as fiesty as the next...do not push my buttons...other wise I may have to give you the wee Glaswegion kiss....be wise and think twice. One more advice is please pay more attention to yourself and your desires as opposed to what I do. YOU MIGHT actually succeed in meeting decent people ...lol......NOT....if you continue in this behaviour....Maybe we can meet for a pint or Gabby water in Glasgow....should be interesting...lol....put that a side I would love to know why you feel so compelled to know what I do and who I am as a person???? As I see it you are very insecure and lack confidence...you poor wee thing. It will be vey interesting if you attempt to contact me or post one more comment on my forum as You are al
ready plaqued and being Watched from the service....lol.....see ya on the dark side...wink wink

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 01, 2005 12:34

I would like to symphatize with everyone being exposed to any type of harrassment in here! it sucks!I myself, have been battleing the "freak of the freaks", a user Jim Walker, jmw3434, who hides all the time anyway..who claims to be a doctor, and has a model picture posted as himself..Fortunatelly i have been in the industry to know that those photos are clips out of the magazine and when busted him, he just went off! threats, calls, emails , nasty messages on my profile, and to top it all of, a civil law suit threat since i "depicted his character"!! he requested i have all the comments on the message board removed about him, or he will not drop the law suit!! how bizzare can one be?!
i know the law, and i would be glad to confront him with all the evidence i have, but unfortunatelly law doesn't work that way..his law suit would never make the court steps!!so i just don't waste my time discussing anything with him..i ignore him, block him as much as i can, and let the mm service take the comments off when they appear! in the meantime i am warning others about him..so they don't waste their time or jeopardize their safety...you never know who some is and how far they may want to go!!
so, wish you all the best, and a lots of luck in this...!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 01, 2005 12:31

I would like to symphatize about everyone being exposed to any type of harrassment! it sucks!I myself have been battlening the freak of the freaks, a user who claims to be a doctor, and has a models' picture posted as himself..Fortunatelly i have been in the industry to know that those photos are clips out of the magazine and when busted him, he just bwent off! threats, calls, emails , nasty messages on my profile, and to top it all of, a civil law suit threat since i "depicted his character"!! he requested i have all the comments on the message board removed about him, or he will not drop the law suit!! how bizzare can one be?!
i know the law, and i would be glad to confront him with all the evidence i have, but unfortunatelly law doesn't work that way..so i just don't waste my time discussing anything with him..i ignore him, block him as much as i can, and let the mm service take the comments of when they appear! in the meantime i am warning others about him..so they don't waste their time or jeopirdize their safety...you never know who some is and how far they may want to go!!
so, wish you all the best, and a lots of luck in this...!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 01, 2005 00:17

Weelassy... good news it's not there anymore. Don't worry, not all of us are nuts around here... well maybe a little goofy!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 28, 2005 20:53

Thank you everyone that toke the time not only to read my message but respond. I trully appreciate your kindness. I was able to have the comment removed after contacting the service. LOL unfortunetly after having that done and not being on line in days I logged on again to have this person post a comment once again. What a shame this person who is looking for romance with a man is wasting her valuable time about what I do. I trully wish all (members) success in their adventures and hope this person will start focusing more on herself and what she can do to better her chances with success in love and in life.
Once again thanks to all the kind people that responded to my message on the forum....CHEERS

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 28, 2005 09:16

Quite frankly - a comment posted by someone who doesn't leave their profile name won't even cause me to bat an eyelash.
(sighs)
I've had one or two ding-a-lings take swipes at me and don't even ask MM to remove the comments - I figure they just add character to my profile. : )

So don't worry about it - I'm sure anyone who contacts you will find out you are indeed a nice person!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 28, 2005 08:39

Weelassy. The person who has been writing on your comment has been going around writing on may of our profiles. I am not sure exactly who it is but she is a person not worthy of knowing i can assure you. I see mens comments she has written on and does not even know them. she can also write some nice things about others. She can get half and half.
I think the best thing MM could ever do is give us access to our comment section just like we have on the forum. If they double send WE get to delete it. If we change our minds WE get to delete it.. This will solve the problems of assinine people writing on the comment section.
MM POLICE PATROL ARE YOU READING THIS. IT WOULD HELP GET YOU OFF THE HOOK AND LET US ERASE OUR OWN.
What do all of you think about that idea?????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 28, 2005 08:12

I recently was a victim of the "drive-by posting." In my situation, I know exactly who posted the ugly message as he has been sending me nasty emails for over a month now. Why is that some people can't accept rejection?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 28, 2005 07:08

Certainly when cowards post negative comments on your ad under the guise of "Friends" ....definately request that MM remove them and investigate and ban the person for harassment. They can track who posted it. You can also ask a friend to post a retort for the coward's comment and vouch for your true nature....with their profile name posted so that people can see what quality people think of you. It it entirely hopeless to try to understand a jealous, bitter or cowardly soul...unless you are one. Online meeting is no different than real life....many toads and teeth gnashers....many wonderful and real souls. No one of quality would pay attention to negative comments (unless you obviously embody them, which you don't) without getting to know you for themselves first. Good luck in your search.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 28, 2005 05:07

From one beautiful women to another, the only advice i could give is ignorance is bliss! It's a persons insecruties that brings out their being judgemental or nastyness, take it with a pinch of salt.... at the end of the day this person doesnt know you!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 27, 2005 08:07

Don't worry about it hunny. It's happened to alot of us. They are just jealous of how lovely you are.
Contact mm to remove the posting and they will.
Not all of us are like that!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 27, 2005 02:28

Lassy, I wasn't on MM long before some "woman" posted on my comments board that "modesty was NOT a word in my vocabulary," when my profile isn't any more self-congratulatory than anyone else's who is looking for "compainionship" by becoming a member.
You can contact MM and they'll remove the flames. There seems to be a human virus with nothing to do all weekend, working on this forum. I never read comments people have made about other members anyway. It could only ever be negative ANYWAY. Wait it out and the sociopath will leave eventually.