#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > Is anyone out there?? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Is anyone out there??
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 09:06

Hi
I have had my profile and photos on here for nearly a month and without wishing to sound arrogant or big-headed - I wonder why I am not getting any emails, IM'S or whatever??!!?? I emailed one guy who had put me in his favourties and received no reply, so I thought I will sit back and to see what other interest I get. I see lots of guys viewing my profile and that is it. What are guys looking for? Just cyber fantasy a way to kill time?

If you could enlighten me - that would be great.

COME ON GUYS!! I am single and actively looking!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 05, 2005 10:39

Classic Beauty, there were a few problems with the site about a week ago and several things weren't working for a little while. Try again to post your picture and I'll bet it will work this time.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 04, 2005 12:16

Beauty, I don't see why you aren't getting a hundred emails a day! Just looking at your profile, I see that you are attractive, intelligent and interesting. Hang in there, and keep participating in the Forums. It should happen for you!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 04:56

ive tried getting messages out too, and so far, no luck. ive tried posting my picture too and again, no luck. is anyone really out there or is this a ploy just to get more money out of people? if anyone wants to write to me and get a pic or email personally, email me at betterwithagex4@netzero.net. maybe that will do it?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 00:28

i would like to talk to you and get to know you you can reach me at bigdogg1271@yahoo

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share