#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > Post here if you are a Woman over 40 Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Post here if you are a Woman over 40
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 27, 2006 09:53

I dreaded hitting fifty i still sometimes can't believe i am 53. But i have enjoyed it this far and plan to enjoy it for many yrs to come. I stay in shape and can wear anything from bikinis to formal so it's definitely worth it. I have seen so many beautiful bodied/face women after fifty

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 27, 2006 04:47

Ah Katie rearrange the letters, we know the 'Hot Spots' to, when you've been a cellar man, you get to go to 'Wine Tastings, and sip nectar's from different years, different countries and each with its distinctive 'nose'. Then one truly learns how to appreciate and get the most out of certain vintages, but Ive found that in the end you get the best by laying them down and keeping the light down low.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 27, 2006 02:44

Just stopped by to say hello to all the 'old timers" and the new...No, I am not back, just a quick hello. The pic I have posted is right before my 50th birthday. I continue to work out 4 hrs a day now and I am happy. And I can tell you this: when you turn 50, your car insurance drops!
I am doing well and hope the same for all of you...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 26, 2006 22:25

loneranger06 write:
Well you 40 somethings, wait til you hit 50, wow those girls are just something else,like a fine wine, the cork needs to be gently pulled so as not to disturb the equilibrium, then decant into a cut glass decanter for same keeping, removing the stopper often and partaking of the wondrous nectar, but men, you need to be a fine 'cellar man' to keep these fine classics at there very best, but the effort is so worth while

Ranger, you and Blue sure know how to write a hot post! LOL

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 26, 2006 16:07

Well you 40 somethings, wait til you hit 50, wow those girls are just something else,like a fine wine, the cork needs to be gently pulled so as not to disturb the equilibrium, then decant into a cut glass decanter for same keeping, removing the stopper often and partaking of the wondrous nectar, but men, you need to be a fine 'cellar man' to keep these fine classics at there very best, but the effort is so worth while

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 26, 2006 12:44

Many over 40 are able to wear these tantilizing swimsuits as those younger and carry with it over the top in elegante'...so there is no desire to be jealous of younger or other women..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 26, 2006 12:42

I like the feminine 'appeal', so pink works ... :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 24, 2006 18:56

katiegrlK2B write:
thegoodlife421 write:
I just turned 40 this year and . . . uhhhhhhh . . . have the ladies noticed a difference in your sexual responses yet? I mean in the G-spot sense? OMIGOD being 40 is unblievably . . . juicy . . . (grin) . . . and I wouldn't go back in time for all the money in the world!

Goodlife, you naughty little minx! I know what yuh mean! LOL

you know what is amazing? we over here on the testosterone ship have known that you girls were soo sooo much better as you were in that 40+ age range. and now that we've caught up, and in some of our cases, passed you up in age, we get to give you the same kind of feeling that you gave us. my first steady lover was 38 when I was 17. she knew that special secret. power ranger sex isn't the answer, it is that special little move, at the G area that makes for sex beyond belief. It just takes us a few years to catch up not in maturity, but in growing a steady hand to share with you. Always loved grown up ladies, now I've get to really understand why...we love you guys to death. just don't leave us behind before you find out we're better too.......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 18, 2006 07:21

Haha. That Andy Rooney bit was very funny and, oh, so true. 40 is the new 20 and I am loving it. Finer and fitter than I have ever been and contented. Been through all the drama and only about stress-free living. Woman over 40 choose to not put up with the confusion and yes, we don't care what you are thinking in the middle of the night cause we are so at peace, we fall asleep before you (he) does. (haha). 42 is great and gets better every day! Coach Frankie got it right.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 12, 2006 21:35

thegoodlife421 write:
I just turned 40 this year and . . . uhhhhhhh . . . have the ladies noticed a difference in your sexual responses yet? I mean in the G-spot sense? OMIGOD being 40 is unblievably . . . juicy . . . (grin) . . . and I wouldn't go back in time for all the money in the world!

Goodlife, you naughty little minx! I know what yuh mean! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 12, 2006 21:05

Hello all!!!
I believe the best part is finally understanding who you are and knowing exactly what you do and do not want......Now if we can just find him!!

Queenofyourdreams, I wouldn't mind having that twenty year old body back :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 10, 2006 09:48

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 10, 2006 02:08

Captg ...Love your little pirate picture LOL too cute
CAPTG2007 write:
Wow. I think I just Found HEAVEN....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 10, 2006 02:04

flyrr100 write:
Wow, you guys are wonderful. It's just not fair that you're all in your prime, and I hit mine supposedly in my 20s!
But, I'll take a 40s woman over a Barbi chick any day of the week.
Love you all.
Jeff

Jeff, the reason we aren't interested in 20 year olds is because we've grown out of drinking til we puke, dancing til they throw us out and then having sex like monkeys until noon the next day! The reason we like YOU guys is because you know more than the 20 year olds do ... but you excel at taking your time and doing it oh so right the first time! LOL

Men who are 40+ have a different kind of sex appeal that young-un' don't. Your skill sets are experience, flattery, candlelit dinners, good music, dreamy massages, and ... iimagination. (Just don't fall asleep immediately after.) LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 08, 2006 22:04

As a woman over 40 I must say I'm better now than when I was in my 20's. More mature, more stable, been "around the block" a few times. Sure, most of us have been divorced or at least in serious relationships and have learned great lessons.

Myself, I've been divorced over a year, separated for a year before that, and can honestly say I'm happier and healthier than ever!

My children keep me young (a house full of teenage boys and girls will do that to you!) and I'm so looking forward to a smart, caring man that will appreciate all my 43 years can bring to a relationship.

Over 40 rocks! *LOL*I

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 02, 2006 11:40

51 and feel more alive now than I did when I was in my 30s..Amen to women over 50!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 02, 2006 11:38

Captain your too funny love the picture!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 02, 2006 07:54

And here is one more...I can look back now and say that I am not one of those who wishes I was 20 or 30, or even in my early 40s ever again. No way! I love my life where I am and find that the best years have been the most recent where I have achieved amazing success in my personal and professional life. I am looking forward to the future with high expectations.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 02, 2006 06:25

I've never felt better, more alive, healthier, sexier and more like the woman I was created to be than ever! The 40's are better than the new 30's...they are bliss! Geeze, I never thought I'd say that...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 24, 2006 03:23

Wow, you guys are wonderful. It's just not fair that you're all in your prime, and I hit mine supposedly in my 20s!
But, I'll take a 40s woman over a Barbi chick any day of the week.
Love you all.
Jeff