#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Business topics > WOULD ANYBODY LIKE TO INVEST INTO THIS? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
WOULD ANYBODY LIKE TO INVEST INTO THIS?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 19, 2006 14:36

ExoticAsian574 write:
81.98ct GIA certified loose emerald diamond appraised at $27 million for sale for $9 million FIRM.

This Diamond is a glamourous EMERALD CUT. It weighs a magnificent 81.98 carats and has been graded by a GIA graduate gemologist as D color and IF clarity. The measurements are 28.72 x 20.71 x 15.03mm; Depth 72.6% and Table 48.0%. Other defining characteristics of this diamond are as follows: Girdle= Medium, Culet= Small, Polish= Very Good, Symmetry= Excellent, Fluorescence= None.

Contact me if you are interested. First Come, First Serve. Thanks for looking! =)

YOU MAY VERIFY WITH GIA REPORT NUMBER: 11548383

PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR A COPY OF THE CERTIFICATE SCAN

I guess the price is dropping fast, that is about $3 million less than last time you posted...

Since you already tried this in another thread, would you mind answering a question???

Are you involved with the people on EBAY that had this for sale???

Ebay item#: 5066064957

I note that the seller is from NYC, NY and you are from TX ???

And BTW, they have a copy of the GIA report there.

I hate to say it, but unless you got some really good explanation, in true SouthPark style, I am calling "SHENANIGANS", everyone get your sticks!!! this smells of a SCAM ...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share