#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Health > Can orgasms decrease age? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Can orgasms decrease age?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 04, 2005 21:26

The Body is a 'lazy' system. It atrophies anything not being used. You have to push it to grow in any way and push it to maintain anything. Since orgasm is part of ones sexual system.
And the body equates sex with perpetuatuing the species (a "young" adult activity) If you actively work out your body sexually it makes sense that your body will try to maintain those systems and there fore making you age more slowly. (The common physical laws of TIME dictate that it is unlikely that you wil ever actually get younger)
E

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 01, 2009 01:12

YOUR QUESTION IS SOMEWHAT DIFFICULT TO ANSWER BUT I DO BELIEVE LOTS OF SEX IS VERY GOOD FOR YOU AND WILL MAKE YOU APPEAR YOUNGER BECUASE OF THE GRIN!

IS THAT A GRETSCH YOU HAVE THERE? VERY VERY SWEET

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 29, 2008 18:04

In general physical activity activates mechanisms in your brain and body that maintain longevity (youth not duration of sex) and since sex is an integral part of physical activity, it is primal in maintaining health and youth. I specialized in exercise-induced physical and cognitive enhancement, so I am speaking from a scientific point of view.
In terms of orgasms per se, they also activate pleasure transmitters in the brain that make your brain healthy and thus more capable of withstanding the stress that occurs with age....and so yes it may be good for maintaining youth.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 03, 2007 20:38

Evanevan6 write:
The Body is a 'lazy' system. It atrophies anything not being used. You have to push it to grow in any way and push it to maintain anything. Since orgasm is part of ones sexual system.
And the body equates sex with perpetuatuing the species (a "young" adult activity) If you actively work out your body sexually it makes sense that your body will try to maintain those systems and there fore making you age more slowly. (The common physical laws of TIME dictate that it is unlikely that you wil ever actually get younger)
E

I like topics like this. Thank you for starting it. I don't totally follow what you're saying though, in regards to 'lazy'. The body doesn't work that way, it doesn't shut down things that aren't being used in all cases. Our genes prioritize our survival in different ways. If we are inactive, muscles atrophy because they take up energy, so if there's no need for them, we minimize our investment in them.

There's no reason at all to think regular sexual activity slows the ageing process. To the contrary, it is a physical activity, and it expends calories, and probably elevates the metabolism. Metabolism is a large component of ageing. People who elevate it excessively only accelerate their ageing.

In moderation however, exercise and likely sexual release as well are good for health. This is because both have been essential to survival and propogating the species, so the ability to be efficient in doing them is selected for. As they are being done constantly, they might even be seen as a base factor, in which case, other systems (like say, circulating lymphatic fluids) can take advantage of them. This happens to such a large degree that any other systems for doing so would become vestigial, if they were even around in the first place (since I think all species have had to move around and have intercourse).

So no, it's not exactly a direct returns in investment. Just be moderate.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 09, 2007 23:06

too much makes you go blind

not enough makes you blind as well

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 17, 2006 16:17

Harlan1 write:
Yes, they cause you to increase oxytocin, which makes all of your hormones 'work' better. It also puts a smile on your face and gives you that glow. So, in that sense, yes they do decrease biologic age.

Then Im doing something right LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 06, 2006 15:05

HHMMM???, VERY INTERESTING, DON'T KNOW..IM STILL TOO YOUNG TO KNOW!!!, LOL, LOL..I SURE HOPE NOT !!!
CAN'T TAKE AWAY THAT PLEASURE FROM A PASSIONATE "HALF GRINGA, HALF LATIN" !!!

KISSES TO EVERYONE, MIRTHA

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 06, 2006 06:40

Yes, they cause you to increase oxytocin, which makes all of your hormones 'work' better. It also puts a smile on your face and gives you that glow. So, in that sense, yes they do decrease biologic age.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 03, 2006 21:26

If thats the case
%^$%^^&&*&)()(()&%$#%^&*()(*

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 08, 2006 13:30

mikegh write:
I'd still take 'em if they increased my age.

haha! i totally agree mike, but ive always believed it keeps you young anyway. my story and im sticking to it

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 27, 2005 05:07

Hi there, and Merry Christmas to you and to your family. I have a personal question for you. It relates to your vibrator and the name you gave it," fountain of youth". Contact me.

Warm wishes,
Harlan

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 11, 2005 19:48

well I don't look my age lol I love it. So yes I agree.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 14:29

Bonnie88 write:

steve1552 write:
I bet I could get a government grant to study this theory.

you bet, and would probably enjoy the study first hand..

Typical male! lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 22:48

steve1552 write:

you bet, and would probably enjoy the study first hand..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 20:45

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 06, 2005 13:43

robotic123_74 write:
Since I have recovered from my prostectomy the first of June,( it wasn't cancerous, thank goodness, it was just greatly enlarged,) when I ej*aculate now I sometimes shoot off several streams about two or three feet long, especially when a woman is performing or*al se*x on me. Once I shot several streams over my left shoulder onto the pillowslip.

Anybody interested?

Who needs an aimless wild shooting ancient gun?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 06, 2005 09:02

Since I have recovered from my prostectomy the first of June,( it wasn't cancerous, thank goodness, it was just greatly enlarged,) when I ej*aculate now I sometimes shoot off several streams about two or three feet long, especially when a woman is performing or*al se*x on me. Once I shot several streams over my left shoulder onto the pillowslip.

Anybody interested?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 05, 2005 14:32

Oh...the orgasm question..hey not many guys here have discussed THEIRS ;)

I think women tend to be able to achieve orgasm more because of very good lover or because of our own mental preparation, or some fore ~play or intimacy (not necessarily 'sexual'), or is that just me ladies?

Men normally turned on by seeing and sexual touch, while women tend to be more mental/emotional then added the physical, especially any form of touch, think that is why most women like the romance movies and books too

Me, okay, since I am an extrovert, and have no problem discussing ANYTHING LOL...I am the kind of woman that can almost kill my partner if is a really good one, almost fell off the bed, my x used to try to hold on to me probably MORE to protect himself than anything else lol I am talking your whole body feels it too the point of curlign your toes...the average ones just make you feel totally in touch with the whole universe as it was...totally content..but not the earth shattering ones...

Course have had some non-orgasm sexual encounters...doesn't mean I didn't enjoy myself...think why so many women have to 'fake' it is because the man somehow feels if the woman doesn't then they were a failure...and frankly that is not always true...course some men out there probably don't care as long as they got off /shrug Of course there are some tricks all women can do to help them both enjoy it more...just takes some special exercise most pregnant women learned...you ladies know what I am talking about :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 05, 2005 14:11

Hey, that ruined my buzz LOL think just talking about this topic made me feel older...cause I know too much about this topic LOL

The emotional, spiritual and physical well being you can achieve...don't think some of those youngsters know more than the act of sex rather the fun, enjoyment and closesness you both can achieve...

What I would like to know is...do MEN feel the same closeness and such that WOMEN normally feel...maybe because it can take us a little...longer to reach it than men normally can...or maybe some men just better at it ;)

Course as you said...I would be alot younger than I am now...wait...is that why people say I look younger than my age ;)

And if Lord-d can change his passport...maybe I can change my driver's license? hmmm

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 05, 2005 07:40

Did you hear about the woman Karla Faye Tucker,( later Karla Faye Tucker Brown after she married the prison chaplain), the pickax murderer here in Texas who was executed for her crime?

She said as she drove the pickax into her victim, a woman, twice, I think, she orgasmed both times.

Not a recommended way to orgasm