#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > TO C: with Love, EQT Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
TO C: with Love, EQT
Available only
to logged in members

Chat now 
Posted on Mon, Jan 24, 2005 08:26

Very sweet. But a real man expects and ignores such mood swings and is the rock of stability. So you can be the fire and ice he likes so much about you.

From the song:

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother . . . I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I do not feel ashamed . . . I'm your hell, I'm your dream, I'm nothing in between . . . You know you wouldn't want it any other way . . . I'm a bitch, I'm a tease, I'm a goddess on my knees . . . When you hurt, when you suffer, I'm your angel undercover . . . I've been numb, I'm revived, can't say I'm not alive . . .

No, he would not want it any other way, take away the ice, you will have no fire. Now if we could get all fire ... nope. They come together almost always. Kind of like big breasts and big butts. Never a bitch comes with - yawn - boring!

My take:
Let him call it a "strong experience" and savor it, for ti will be one of the things you chuckle about in the future as you reminisce the past, as opposed to the day when everything went just right.

But still, sweet and the recipient must be so flattered.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 25, 2005 12:17

Omg..... I don't believe it!! Finally I'm all excited over something BFDeal writes, lmao! Wow, does this mean if a woman has been called a 'Brat,' that there are men out there that like that sort of thing? You mean I can be all of those things at different times and 'a real man' will find that exciting?!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share