#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Religion > My God can beat up your god: Oh Yeah!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
My God can beat up your god: Oh Yeah!!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 12, 2005 12:25

To all religious freaks: please kindly refer to smiley!

PS: "Why can't you Christians be more like your Christ?!" Gandhi.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 05, 2006 11:42

RELIGION FREAKS!!!! THANK YOU THAT'S AN ABSOLUTE COMPLIMENT!!!!

IF YOU CAN'T PRAISE GOD ON A DAILY BASIS CONTINUOUSLY HERE ON THE EARTH THAN IT'S MOST LIKELY YOU WON'T IN HEAVEN??

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 18, 2005 13:40

QT:
Your post makes me think about a Monthy Pithon's movie: The Life of Brian... The Sect of the Sandal and teh Sect of the Pumpkin part of it
Yep, "My God is can beat up your God" is such a patethic misunderstanding of the entire concept!
Looking closely to the concept of all worlds religions , they are so similar...So why is it that the bloodiest wars in Human History are based on Religious hatred? Up to the present day...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 27, 2005 04:26

Yeah, i can say i am Superman too but, that wont fly.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 16, 2005 14:49

Oh ya this is my kinda Place! I am a witch(pagan)
I guess you could really say I am an eclectic pagan.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 22, 2005 17:20

Love it! I must say that if God is the central part of my life, I get along so much better with atheists, agnostics, pagans, wiccans than with them "christians".

Better to burn with the witches than indulge in them christian lies.... Although there are exceptions.

I'm hooked on Joel Osteen the Christian Televangelist, of all things! (yes, this one deserves the capital C!) Not only does he speak spiritual truths, delivers no negative christian BS, doesn't tell you to "give to God", his energy reflects utter integrity (as in walking the talk) but he's also cute and speaks with that sexy Texan accent!

The mixture of spiritual integrity and sexiness is absolutely intoxicating!

Now if only I could find his available equivalent... *sighs* (yeah, he's married!) LOL!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 18, 2005 22:22

QT-I think it's hilarious and lots of fun to post in these religious forums.....don't you?? :-)