#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Men > Please tell me why men never approach me?? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Please tell me why men never approach me??
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 06, 2010 13:39

Okay here is the deal!

I am young, beautiful with a great head over my sholders. I have a wonderful job in Finance which is not very stressful because I work for a Museum. I attend a lot of different functions and I am a social butterfly, but I have a big problem! MEN NEVER COME UP TO SPEAK TO ME!!
My mother always complains about me never being able to find a guy. She always tells me you work in a museum how in the hell can't you find some guy! LOL I don't know why this is happening to me!!! HELPPP PLEASE!

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 23, 2014 21:43

Linglit is right here.

I am a confident guy, but it's hard to keep that composure when a very beautiful woman is around. You have to think of an approach that doesn't come off creepy, desperate, silly, or too aggressive.

Linglit's advice will give you the chance to take control and pick the guy you want!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 21, 2014 09:39

Well it's becuase your so beautiful the guys get scared to approach you. The next time your out at a function, look for a guy your attracted to, make sure he doesnt have a ring on his left hand and walk up to him to start a friendly conversation. Ask him if he's enjoying the event and his evening so far. See were things go from their....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 18, 2013 03:22

Hi - I too have this same problem - no idea why! :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 30, 2013 16:24

So your head hovers over your shoulders? Sounds like you may be scaring them away! lol. The other thing is you do sound a little conceited, let others decide if you are beautiful. I find arrogance in anyone very much a turn-off. Maybe this isn't the case with you personally but it is worth mentioning.

You could go to a smoker's lounge/club. We have some cigar clubs here. 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 14, 2013 18:30

You are pretty but when i look at your eyes you have somehing wrong either your attitude, snub try to be friendly look because not all pretty woman man will approaching the outer beauty. Outer is fadeaway when get old bout inner beauty is stay for a lifetime.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 08, 2013 11:51

your beautiful, something is wrong with them.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 07, 2013 07:22

Same thing happens to me! I'm a social butterfly men and women will just look and not approach me. It's until I say "HELLO". Maybe you need to say something first or take the first step?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 20, 2013 14:21

Just be happy be your self, there is love for everybody just wait :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 11, 2013 10:12

Quoting Cutesmartz:

No one approaches me either. I think I am relatively approachable; smile when spoken too, speak in full sentences lol. Im on this site for a total of one month, I dont figure Ill spend more money on that if its not going to work. I think this site allows for people to really concentrate on reading a book by its cover and making immediate judgement calls. That being said, I guess we all do that in our day to day lives too, would you hit on someone you werent physically attracted to? So, Im here to give it a shot. But, like you Euroexchange I dont think I look like chopped liver but Im not making any progress either! All I can say is that when its meant to be it will happen :)

You're a fantastic woman - both good looking and from your profile you seem smart, witty and engaging.  To be honest I would probably not approach someone like you because I'm not good at reading cues and don't like rejection.  But if you asked me for the time, I would view that as a cue.
dont know how it's going for you on this site.  My sense is this site is great if you are living in a top tier city bit otherwise the pool of potential matches may be too small.  I would certainly write to you if you were Miami based.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 10, 2013 17:30

No one approaches me either. I think I am relatively approachable; smile when spoken too, speak in full sentences lol. Im on this site for a total of one month, I dont figure Ill spend more money on that if its not going to work. I think this site allows for people to really concentrate on reading a book by its cover and making immediate judgement calls. That being said, I guess we all do that in our day to day lives too, would you hit on someone you werent physically attracted to? So, Im here to give it a shot. But, like you Euroexchange I dont think I look like chopped liver but Im not making any progress either! All I can say is that when its meant to be it will happen :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 09, 2012 17:09

Ok, I saw your photo, so you are not unattractive, are you shy? Look elsewhere.
You should not have this problem.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 21, 2012 06:43

hey there! I am not far. Live in NNJ but hang out in NYC. I have the opposite problem, I can't go out and not get hit on by both men and women. I think a lot of it is posture as well as just having an open personality. btw- my boyfriend who I share the profile with is very much ok with this and encourages me to be a flirt. If you want to hang out some time- girls nite out, let me know and I am sure you will meet plenty of guys.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 30, 2012 13:33

1) stop smoking... I won't tell you the sayings that men have about women who smoke, just suffice it to say, none are flattering and, personally, that alone would kill it for me.

2) learn about body language and practice open body posture, in the picture above you are closed off and essentially unapproachable

3) fill in your profile... I would never in a million write to a woman who had a blank profile and a few pretty pictures, real men (God I hate that term) expect more substance in a woman... let me see your heart.

If I had to connect the dots I'd say you're not sending the right signals... If I knew what you did before I approached you, I would probably "get you" and not be put off as I know all those accounting courses make you more practicle (I've never met a flirty CPA) but if I just saw you out, my guess is that I'd look and think "wow! too bad she not available" and keep on walking.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 15, 2012 19:13

You are beautiful!  That is the issue.  Most (I didn't say ALL) men are uncomfortable approaching a beautiful woman.  The potential for rejection is a powerful force!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 04, 2012 02:54

You're pretty. How's your attitude?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 04, 2012 16:48

EuroExchange,
You are a beautiful woman and very intelligent you're in a place where the possibilities are endless to find the right person and right (or at least to make good friends :))).

It is a matter of time do not worry (I think there are many men willing to be your soul mate)

luck

Francie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 03, 2012 20:38

You are beautiful, smart, and with a great job.  How would you describe your personality?  Sometimes it all comes down to "charm".   Attractive personality traits includes approachability.  Are you generous with your smiles?  Are you geniune and confident?  Do you have good positive conversation?  These things are many times more valuable than looks and a great job.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 01, 2012 21:24

Girl you are absolutely beautiful BUT is that a cigarette in your hand? Kick that habit VERY QUICKLY, I personally think more and more guys  turn their cheak to cigarette smoking women.  Other than than, maybe they just feel intimidated cause you are so beautiful or they just assume you're taken.
Next time you see a man at a function that you think might be someone you want to get to know, make sure he notices that your looking his way, do a  hair flip, smile, wink, something that'll let him know your interested. Also make sure hes not taken before you do it (look at his ring finger, take note to see if anyone is with him) and make sure he's noticing you too.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 29, 2012 05:29

Interesting, why don't you walk up to the guy and start talking to him.