Are good men hard to find? Message Board

• View author's info Author posted on Apr 11, 2010 23:41

I've been on this site for approximately a week and am finding it quite challenging to find a couple of really good men to strike up a conversation with...You have any ideas why that may be?

Available only
    to logged in members

• 18Comments

• View author's info posted on Aug 05, 2010 11:54

sounds like it's hard to find..
  • View author's info posted on Jul 23, 2010 01:31

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts!  I definitely understand and would agree with you.  I hope things are going well for you on this site!

• View author's info Recommended Photo Verified Certified Millionaire in 2013 posted on Jul 16, 2010 10:45

There are good men and there are bad men on this site.  The same goes for women.  It takes time and effort to filter through the debris.  I know there are men like myself who are looking for a long term relationship leading to marriage.  We aren't looking to bed you or use you.  We are looking for our signifcant other.

• View author's info Photo Verified posted on Jul 13, 2010 00:32

Quoting biker2005:

A UK friend owns three "Body Shops" (The Anita Roddick kind, not just a euphemism for something naughty.) He has about 30 women working for him who are all good looking, personable and almost all are separated or divorced. His conclusion is that The guys in that area must be *** *****. I also have 2 secretaries that have been on this and other sites for several years and from the horror stories they tell me the description of "eligible" men might well be valid in North America as well. Some would seem to not have cab fare.

I've been on the site about a month and have found what I am looking for. Now comes the hard part of convincing her that I'm different from other guys :-)

Biker

~ I've been on the site about a month and have found what I am looking for. Now comes the hard part of convincing her that I'm different from other guys :-) ~
    How nice! Good Luck!!
  • View author's info posted on Jul 04, 2010 13:33

A UK friend owns three "Body Shops" (The Anita Roddick kind, not just a euphemism for something naughty.) He has about 30 women working for him who are all good looking, personable and almost all are separated or divorced. His conclusion is that The guys in that area must be *** *****. I also have 2 secretaries that have been on this and other sites for several years and from the horror stories they tell me the description of "eligible" men might well be valid in North America as well. Some would seem to not have cab fare.

I've been on the site about a month and have found what I am looking for. Now comes the hard part of convincing her that I'm different from other guys :-)

Biker

• View author's info posted on Jun 22, 2010 22:06

I hate to say it, I have had a couple of interactions with a couple of scammers!  UGH!  It is so disappointing to find people who try to take advantage of others like that!!!  I think that you are a BEAUTIFUL woman as well!  Continue to hang tight on to that adorable puppy of yours, he would bring a smile to my face each and every day!!! I'm confident that whatever is meant to be - WILL be, so let's just sit back and enjoy the ride!   

• View author's info posted on Jun 17, 2010 08:53

I know what you mean, I have been on this site for about 3 wks and one interaction. My situation is just like yours, i have hope and still check in from time to time...good luck w/ your life, you are a beautiful woman...inside & out...my doggie LOVES you by the way. lol
  • View author's info posted on Jun 07, 2010 20:18

I'll throw your doggy a bone, he is adorable!  You have yourself quite a catch there if I may so myself!  ;)  I bet you get kisses and unconditional love from him-continue to love, hug and scratch behind his adorable ears-I bet he loves that!!!  ;) 

• View author's info posted on Jun 03, 2010 20:13

Can some one please throw my cute doggie a bone.....I understand if you don't think i'm cute enough to talk to but my dog needs some loving too and he's really CUTE!!!! LOL LOL HEE HEE
  • View author's info posted on Jun 03, 2010 20:11

Can some one please throw my cute doggie a bone.....I understand if you don't think i'm cute enough to talk to but my dog needs some loving too and he's really CUTE!!!! LOL LOL HEE HEE
  • View author's info posted on May 07, 2010 21:12

Awwwww, thanks HTG for your really nice comments!!!  They really made my day!  I'm thinkin' that the best things in life happen when you least expect it and the good thing about this site, is that I don't have any expectations-anything is possible!!!  I'm havin' fun and meetin' some really neat people like yourself!!!  Thanks for taking the time to comment on this forum!  I wish you only the best as well! 

• View author's info posted on May 06, 2010 03:07

EnjoyLife:

Thats for sure, you only go around once, it doesnt matter to me you are pending divorce, you are a lovely looking woman, I read your profile and it is very well written and nice, you seem to have a great sense of humor. I wish you all the best and soon all the good men on this site will find you for sure.

best wishes,

HTG

• View author's info posted on Apr 25, 2010 22:49

Yes Steve, I totally agree with you! The way a person communicates is something that is very important to me-rather than always receiving a canned message!  Thanks for your nice comments in this forum!!!

• View author's info posted on Apr 25, 2010 22:43

I just knew that if I was patient a good man would pop up right in front of me!!!  Voila! 

• View author's info Photo Verified Certified Millionaire in 2010 posted on Apr 23, 2010 20:53

No, I am right here. lol

• View author's info posted on Apr 21, 2010 22:58

I can definitely understand what you are sayin-so thank you for taking a bite at it!  Unfortunately, there are reasons why a person may still be separated-such as a divorce that is taking a lot longer than expected.  I'd like to also comment on the part about not looking for love-I'm very hesitant to put an expectation on something when it may not happen. I feel that love will surface when I least expect it-it will be true love, rather than being a situation that involves more lust than love...

I can definitely see your points and appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! 

• View author's info posted on Apr 18, 2010 06:12

Quoting EnjoyinLife2010:

I've been on this site for approximately a week and am finding it quite challenging to find a couple of really good men to strike up a conversation with...You have any ideas why that may be?

OK, I'll bite !

Enjoy, first it says your still married, in most men's eyes separated means still Married, so why waste time with a Married woman, second, your not looking for love at this point, so why would a man waste time, most guys have enough women friends and aren't here looking for that.

Angel, I read your profile and you sound like a nice woman, but its also sounds like your looking for a comedian, not a real guy.

Hope this was helpful. (in no way meant to insult)

• View author's info posted on Apr 17, 2010 22:30

I totally agree with you and I've seen a lot of the same names that start with the letter "J"!  I'm really surprised and a little disappointed...Was hoping for a little adventure and getting to know some great men-I've only found a few!  Thanks for sharing though-I was starting to get a little bit of a complex!!!  ;)  

Follow - Email me when people comment