#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > Are good men hard to find? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Are good men hard to find?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 11, 2010 23:41

I've been on this site for approximately a week and am finding it quite challenging to find a couple of really good men to strike up a conversation with...You have any ideas why that may be?

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 06, 2010 15:18

I'm much older than you and so I'm in a totally different arena.   Looking at your profile, I have a few ideas.  Your very pretty.  Which is neither here nor there when it comes to wanting to get INVOLVED.  We're all pretty!  hahaha  I think what will make it more difficult for you is the fact you have young children.  This will stop most men dead in there tracks, but that is only because they are not looking for a serious relationship.  If they were it shouldn't, wouldn't stop them.   The other thing I noticed is you said your two boys and faith complete you.  Well, no they don't or you wouldn't be here.  No one wants to venture where they are not needed.  Men and women want and need to be needed.  They want to fill each others needs.  You can leave or reword that part of your profile if you want.  I say it will take time and patience to weed them all out.  Good Luck and always just have fun with the experience. 

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 08, 2010 07:26

I think they are shy because you are Stunning. They are afraid of Beautiful powerful women like yourself because as always, they want control.... Good luck.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 22, 2010 21:59

Quoting AngellSmiles:

I was thinking the same thing actually. It seems the forums are mainly women posting, so no feel for what the men are thinking or if they have substance intellectually. If you post a blog, they look at it and again with no comments. If they do email you, it is one line comments or responses. I don't know about anyone else, but is there anyone out there that can make me laugh at bare minimum?

Why is everyone's name Jim on here?

AngellSmiles,

I once knew a person who believed that orgasm was a parasite that you studied under a microscope.  I don't know if that got you to laugh but at least...a smile.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 21, 2010 20:26

No idea, but I'm in exactly the same boat!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 18, 2010 18:15

There are good men looking for adult relationship. The great tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 05, 2010 11:54

sounds like it's hard to find..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 23, 2010 01:31

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts!  I definitely understand and would agree with you.  I hope things are going well for you on this site!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 16, 2010 10:45

There are good men and there are bad men on this site.  The same goes for women.  It takes time and effort to filter through the debris.  I know there are men like myself who are looking for a long term relationship leading to marriage.  We aren't looking to bed you or use you.  We are looking for our signifcant other.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 13, 2010 00:32

Quoting biker2005:

A UK friend owns three "Body Shops" (The Anita Roddick kind, not just a euphemism for something naughty.) He has about 30 women working for him who are all good looking, personable and almost all are separated or divorced. His conclusion is that The guys in that area must be *** *****. I also have 2 secretaries that have been on this and other sites for several years and from the horror stories they tell me the description of "eligible" men might well be valid in North America as well. Some would seem to not have cab fare.

I've been on the site about a month and have found what I am looking for. Now comes the hard part of convincing her that I'm different from other guys :-)

Biker

~ I've been on the site about a month and have found what I am looking for. Now comes the hard part of convincing her that I'm different from other guys :-) ~
How nice! Good Luck!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 04, 2010 13:33

A UK friend owns three "Body Shops" (The Anita Roddick kind, not just a euphemism for something naughty.) He has about 30 women working for him who are all good looking, personable and almost all are separated or divorced. His conclusion is that The guys in that area must be *** *****. I also have 2 secretaries that have been on this and other sites for several years and from the horror stories they tell me the description of "eligible" men might well be valid in North America as well. Some would seem to not have cab fare.

I've been on the site about a month and have found what I am looking for. Now comes the hard part of convincing her that I'm different from other guys :-)

Biker

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 22, 2010 22:06

I hate to say it, I have had a couple of interactions with a couple of scammers!  UGH!  It is so disappointing to find people who try to take advantage of others like that!!!  I think that you are a BEAUTIFUL woman as well!  Continue to hang tight on to that adorable puppy of yours, he would bring a smile to my face each and every day!!! I'm confident that whatever is meant to be - WILL be, so let's just sit back and enjoy the ride!   

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 17, 2010 08:53

I know what you mean, I have been on this site for about 3 wks and one interaction. My situation is just like yours, i have hope and still check in from time to time...good luck w/ your life, you are a beautiful woman...inside & out...my doggie LOVES you by the way. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 07, 2010 20:18

I'll throw your doggy a bone, he is adorable!  You have yourself quite a catch there if I may so myself!  ;)  I bet you get kisses and unconditional love from him-continue to love, hug and scratch behind his adorable ears-I bet he loves that!!!  ;) 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 03, 2010 20:13

Can some one please throw my cute doggie a bone.....I understand if you don't think i'm cute enough to talk to but my dog needs some loving too and he's really CUTE!!!! LOL LOL HEE HEE

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 03, 2010 20:11

Can some one please throw my cute doggie a bone.....I understand if you don't think i'm cute enough to talk to but my dog needs some loving too and he's really CUTE!!!! LOL LOL HEE HEE

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 07, 2010 21:12

Awwwww, thanks HTG for your really nice comments!!!  They really made my day!  I'm thinkin' that the best things in life happen when you least expect it and the good thing about this site, is that I don't have any expectations-anything is possible!!!  I'm havin' fun and meetin' some really neat people like yourself!!!  Thanks for taking the time to comment on this forum!  I wish you only the best as well! 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 06, 2010 03:07

EnjoyLife:

Thats for sure, you only go around once, it doesnt matter to me you are pending divorce, you are a lovely looking woman, I read your profile and it is very well written and nice, you seem to have a great sense of humor. I wish you all the best and soon all the good men on this site will find you for sure.

best wishes,

HTG

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 25, 2010 22:49

Yes Steve, I totally agree with you! The way a person communicates is something that is very important to me-rather than always receiving a canned message!  Thanks for your nice comments in this forum!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 25, 2010 22:43

I just knew that if I was patient a good man would pop up right in front of me!!!  Voila!