#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > "AM I THE ONLY ONE HOME ALONE TONIGHT?" Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
"AM I THE ONLY ONE HOME ALONE TONIGHT?"
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 15, 2005 22:42

Helloo.........Anyone alive out there? If so........please say hello........Smiles, Linda Kay

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 25, 2005 07:46

Hello my friend, I believe if you were the only one home tonight, there would not be a need for this site ;-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2005 00:43

Hey,

Right back at ya.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 19:43

Ah,
you are to sweet my friend. I am not staying home.....
Taking care of family and then out with friends.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 18:13

Thank you !

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 01:49

I agree with you. I would like to visit Boston, heard so many great things about it.. I go to NY every few months, maybe next trip back East, I can go see for myself. If you ever come to Seattle, I would love to show you around. It is beautiful and fun here, especially in the summer. Sweet Dreams.. thanks for coming out to play!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 01:40

Oh no, no plastic for me... maybe we should start bringing our own martini glasses when we go out....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 01:38

maybe they are afraid of word getting out that theirs is actually a classy establishment, right sunshine?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 01:36

To be sure... next thing you know, those fools will be serving our martinis in those godforsaken plastic cups! EEK!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 01:28

You are my kind of girl! Funny! I love GG, too, and you know another splendid top-shelf Vodka? Vox~ from the Netherlands, distilled 5 times... smoooooooooooth!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 23, 2005 01:23

Hi Bella,
I love Cosmos... there are a lot of beautiful women on this site.. where are all the men? Passed out or something?
Mari

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 22, 2005 21:01

Hi 4U.I've been to St Pete..Its Really nice there....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 19, 2005 08:45

I live in London but was from a much warmer and friendlier place in the tropics..so London for most first-timers is an absolutely cold and hostile place where no one talks to you in the underground tube or on the bus..people avoid your eye-line..by reading huge tabloids or thick novels...and your neighbors are'nt keen to know you either..they guard their privacy with a vengeance..it takes years to be accepted..so learning to cope with loneliness and enjoying your own solitude is vital for survival in all big cities..so don't despair ..there are lots of lonely hearts in this world..you are not alone..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 16, 2005 05:15

HI Linda,
Don't fret, there are lots of us who are used to be home alone..solitude and not loneliness is what we need to cultivate..I ahve lots of solitary hobbies that have tide me over some of the most trying times lof my life in cold miserable London..and once we have mustered that , life is not so tough...
Loneliness is just a state of mind...this site is full of lonely hearts..finding and reaching out for someone to share our thoughts with...welcome aboard this cozy corner..