#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > ARE THEIR ANY MILLIONAIRE MEN, WHO A RE OF THE ASIAN, BLACK, HISPANIC ACE? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
ARE THEIR ANY MILLIONAIRE MEN, WHO A RE OF THE ASIAN, BLACK, HISPANIC ACE?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 05, 2006 13:57

WHERE ARE THE HISPANIC, BLACK, AND ASIAN MILLIONAIRE MEN?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 11, 2006 07:46

Right on. I now make the proverbial 100k/year. I just crossed over in '03. I was on this site prior and got a few hits. I did not pay either because I thought "they" were looking for a true millionaire. I was right. Like yourself I did not see the "millionaire" in a lot of the ladies. I saw scenes of horse back riding, standing in front of classic cars, telling of trips to "the world", etc. but not a paid membership, no way to reply, not on the site for months, etc. There really are a lot of lies on this site. I sent pic to some who never eplied but loved my profile. they use Chemistry as the way to judge a man's character. If we do the same they think us shallow for choosing a Blond, boobs, a__, etc. millionaire or not, some are just trailer babes looking for more than they can handle

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 07, 2006 23:41

There are some, I suppose, but my view is that they are extremely rare. I am the only one I am aware of. Bon chance!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 05, 2006 19:38

EXTREMECOVER26 write:

I realize that I am neither a millionaire nor a man of color unless you want to include "red neck" in the diversity color scheme, but being a computer nerd, I thought I would call the Advanced Search feature of the site to your attention. :o)

Click on "My Account / Home" in the column on the left.

On that page,
2) My search tools:

Then select: Full search (search match/friends by your criteria.)

Fill it out to match your preferences...

Not that I really want a male millionaire, or a man of color for that matter, but there were about 11 pages within a 50 mile radius in Atlanta that "SAY THEY MAKE" the $100k/year minimum in the 32-48 age group.

But oddly, only 1 of those members was a paying preferred member...

Out of over a hundred men that make 6 figure salaries only one pays the $20 a month ??? Hmmmmmmm...

Does that mean they don't consider this site of value or that they are lying on their profiles???

But perhaps that is your point.

Doing the same search for women with similar criteria yields a similar set of about 100 profiles, but 6 of them are preferred paying customers.

So there are over a 100 millionaire men of color in a 50 mile radius of Atlanta that have no way to contact the 94 millionaire women of color.

That seems to me to be a very ironic communication gap!!!

What are the results of such a search in your area???

BTW, I REALIZE IT IS YOUR FIRST POST, BUT TYPICALLY TYPING IN ALL CAPS ON THE INTERNET IS CONSIDERED YELLING... AND RATHER THAN DRAWING POSITIVE ATTENTION TO YOUR POST, YOU MAKE IT VERY MUCH HARDER TO READ...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 05, 2006 17:27

EXTREMECOVER26 write:

Available only
to logged in members