#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > High Maintenance... Am I Really? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
High Maintenance... Am I Really?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 24, 2005 20:35

You guys are funny, I think Steve475 is the only one making sense of this post..he sounds like a guy with a good balance in life.....hey Steve, you gotta love Kate Moss's little adventure with the pile of cocaine in the news...I'm sure that doesn't represent the entire modeling industry...maybe just 80%...lol...and you!..BCGirl..do you think you might have the HM virus?... your profile says "I love being spoiled I am grumpy when I can't afford to live the way I would like to, but when I am pampered, I purr like a cat...:)"

It's great to have nice things in your life..although most people are so overextended and living paycheck to paycheck. The more money you make the more you buy and the more it takes to maintain all that stuff that you never get to enjoy because your working your a s s off 100 hours a week to pay for it...... oh and while were on the topic of money, is there anyone that can loan me a few thousand dollars to make my boat payment this month?...I'm a little short this month...LOL, just joking...relax
You guys are funny, I think Steve475 is the only one making sense of this post..he sounds like a guy with a good balance in life.....hey Steve, you gotta love Kate Moss's little adventure with the pile of cocaine in the news...I'm sure that doesn't represent the entire modeling industry...maybe just 80%...lol...and you!..BCGirl..do you think you might have the HM virus?... your profile says "I love being spoiled I am grumpy when I can't afford to live the way I would like to, but when I am pampered, I purr like a cat...:)"

It's great to have nice things in your life..although most people are so overextended and living paycheck to paycheck. The more money you make the more you buy and the more it takes to maintain all that stuff that you never get to enjoy because your working your a s s off 100 hours a week to pay for it...... oh and while were on the topic of money, is there anyone that can loan me a few thousand dollars to make my boat payment this month?...I'm a little short this month...LOL, just joking...relax

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 24, 2005 16:41

mtblond writes "There is no problem with taking care of oneself. However, I think that if we all focus TOO much on making OUR physical presence beautiful--what happens to our society's, family's, or partner's needs?
A real woman can find the balance in life to take care of what is important--and with all that be a beautiful woman."

Now this woman makes sense !
mtblond writes "There is no problem with taking care of oneself. However, I think that if we all focus TOO much on making OUR physical presence beautiful--what happens to our society's, family's, or partner's needs?
A real woman can find the balance in life to take care of what is important--and with all that be a beautiful woman."

Now this woman makes sense !

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 24, 2005 16:00

wwwww123 write:

What is spandex? Why would anyone wear it if it is bad for you, -- causing ogling? Isn't a gym where you play basketball - can you play basketball while ogling?

I must be really out of touch here.
lololol

Quote from the DuPont web site;
" It's really no stretch to say that spandex fiber has had a remarkable effect on the clothing we all wear. A godsend to our mothers and grandmothers, spandex found its first use in ladies' foundation garments as a replacement for rubber. But today, spandex, better known as elastane in Europe and other parts of the world, is on the leading edge of fashion for both women's and men's under-, inner-, outer-, and active wear."

Ahh but you already knew that. Why would you wear it? Because it makes you look good.:)lol

Cheers..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 24, 2005 15:57

MSL1563 write:
I worked in NY from 1984-1989 doing magazine work, models, corporate ad etc...and I saw thousands of young 18-19 year old wanna-be models get hooked on drugs, all night drinking benders, bad eating habits, smoking and wicked basement type drugs like LSD, Acid, X, Hydro Weed laced with PCP....seen it all folks, and it ain't pretty. Thanks for your positive words!

Hmm...maybe NY is a world unto itself because my experiences weren't anything like that. I was involved in the business from 1981 til the late 90s and honestly didn't see any rampant drug or substance abuse problems (very isolated cases, yes). There is no way any professional agency would tolerate or condone this kind of behavior from their girls (the possible exception being a "supermodel" who's pulling in so much revenue for the agency that they turn a blind eye just as long as they can).

Certainly there are problems in the industry but there is no way that it can be that widespread. Professional modeling requires discipline, punctuality, focus, and hard work and people strung out on drugs cannot do it. Clients who pay good money will simply not tolerate it so any agency that has a stable of substance abusers won't last long.

"Wanna be models" are not professional models (ie: you get paid the industry standard hourly rate, say $175/hour)and shouldn't be considered part of the professional modeling industry. It seems like anyone who's ever taken part in a highschool or mall fashion show is now putting "model" on their resume....lol!

I believe that the professional modeling industry is run as well and as ethically as most other industries. It's the whole sub industry thats been built under it, inhabited by scammers, profiteers, shady "casting" agents and the like, that one needs to avoid.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 24, 2005 15:08

sharp1 write:
OMG, how did I miss this thread? lmao

Michael...hahaha! I can sympathize with you Michael. I once worked with a Professional & friend who met my roommate once at a baseball game with me. He married her 10 months later. Yes she was pretty, she was blonde, she could be funny...but she was the biggest self-centered B*tch! Not quite as bad as the gal you dated mind you. At least you had the good sense to tactfully let her go her way...sparing your account! :-) My friend, 18 yrs later packed his bags in the middle of the night and snuck out of the house, because to do it any other way would have incurred her wrath head on! lol

Steve it'a a well known rule not to mix business with pleasure, but sometimes it happens. And on occasion, it works out happily for both parties. I know of 2 couples. H*ll I can count myself in there too. My ex & I worked together at one time. Initially I avoided him, 8 mos. later decided I liked him more than a friend after all and we were together for 19 yrs.

Michael all your wisdom for Mothers & daughters seeking to make it BIG in the modelling industry is true. But for the reasons Goodlife states she & her daughter are init...I've heard modelling for a short period can be beneficial.
One of my neighbors daughters was picked out walking thru a mall...they did her photo shoots free. For a year she modelled locally; NYC; and Venice, Italy. She was 18. At 19 she'd had enough and went to University. It can be a good learning experience for some girls who do not take it seriously ... in other words have no intention of pursuing the Super Model status. I've heard it teaches girls poise, grace, how to walk and carry herself, as well as, how to handle herself in any social setting. Obviously the model you were with missed that portion of the lesson! lol As for my neighbors daughter, it taught her alot about people, and the dog eat dog world it can be out there, particularly in some industries. Modelling being one of the worst I'll bet.

I worked in NY from 1984-1989 doing magazine work, models, corporate ad etc...and I saw thousands of young 18-19 year old wanna-be models get hooked on drugs, all night drinking benders, bad eating habits, smoking and wicked basement type drugs like LSD, Acid, X, Hydro Weed laced with PCP....seen it all folks, and it ain't pretty. Thanks for your positive words!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 24, 2005 10:14

Michael...hahaha! I can sympathize with you Michael. I once worked with a Professional & friend who met my roommate once at a baseball game with me. He married her 10 months later. Yes she was pretty, she was blonde, she could be funny...but she was the biggest self-centered B*tch! Not quite as bad as the gal you dated mind you. At least you had the good sense to tactfully let her go her way...sparing your account! :-) My friend, 18 yrs later packed his bags in the middle of the night and snuck out of the house, because to do it any other way would have incurred her wrath head on! lol

Steve it'a a well known rule not to mix business with pleasure, but sometimes it happens. And on occasion, it works out happily for both parties. I know of 2 couples. H*ll I can count myself in there too. My ex & I worked together at one time. Initially I avoided him, 8 mos. later decided I liked him more than a friend after all and we were together for 19 yrs.

Michael all your wisdom for Mothers & daughters seeking to make it BIG in the modelling industry is true. But for the reasons Goodlife states she & her daughter are init...I've heard modelling for a short period can be beneficial.
One of my neighbors daughters was picked out walking thru a mall...they did her photo shoots free. For a year she modelled locally; NYC; and Venice, Italy. She was 18. At 19 she'd had enough and went to University. It can be a good learning experience for some girls who do not take it seriously ... in other words have no intention of pursuing the Super Model status. I've heard it teaches girls poise, grace, how to walk and carry herself, as well as, how to handle herself in any social setting. Obviously the model you were with missed that portion of the lesson! lol As for my neighbors daughter, it taught her alot about people, and the dog eat dog world it can be out there, particularly in some industries. Modelling being one of the worst I'll bet.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 24, 2005 09:02

MSL1563 write:
thegoodlife2005 write:
Hey there - - my daughter and I are going through modeling school (John Robert Powers) together and I can assure everyone that what Steve just said is 100% dead on . . . the business is full of hordes of starry-eyed pretty young girls who may or may not ever make it, but who stand a good chance of being exploited along the way.

That's why my daughter isn't leaving my sight through the process! Talk about STAGE MOM - - she can't even go to modeling school without me watching her like a hawk. Fortunately, we have a good relationship (she's 13 and already taller than I!).

As for that HM model, shame on you (I forgot your name, too late to look back - you, the one describing the Date from Hell!). You probably knew exactly what you were getting into, but now love complaining about your bad date with the gorgeous model. SURELY you had a clue as to her character BEFORE you asked her out? Please!

BOTTOM LINE: There is a big difference between "high maintenance" and "High Maintenance B*tch." It's possible to be high maintenance without being an asz about it.

You? I don't know that person...do you? My name is Michael......HM is HM....put as much sugar on it as you want..whatever, I don't have the energy tonight to talk about it...however , I think your wasting alot of money by enrolling your daughter in a modeling enhancement school/program...(a good friend of mine worked for JP and she has told me a few stories about all the "hordes of starry-eyed pretty young girls who may or may not ever make it, but who stand a good chance of being exploited along the way".

If you know this, why are you getting your daughter involved in the explotation?....once they take your $1800.00 or more, they will suggest you see an agency...most often their sister agency that gets a kickback for the referal...from that point they will need compcards $500, photo shots $250, agency fees...humm, I think she would have a better chance just doing a few cold calls...walking into the local reputable agencies and being seen by an a model or casting agent with you as her legal present guardian...within 1 minute they will let you know if she is model material....its fast and sometimes very painful if she doesn't have the looks..I don't know what your daughter looks like, but agents have a list of requirements....over 5'8" size 0, 1, 2, weight 100-120 pounds, good student, good manners...non HM teenager...lol, shows up on time. I don't know why I am wasting my time telling you this, but just hate to see when people waste their hard earned money.....besides doing photography...I also own a modeling agency and it is amazing what a determined mother will spend (somewhere else!) even after telling her that her 4'10" 175lb daughter is not model material.........Ok, your going to get mad at me for this...lol, get that $3000.00 + dollars and invest it into a solid stock returning 9-12% like GE, P&G, ...she might need it for something more important in 9 years...like college!

Oh, Michael, I don't want her to be a model; I want her to be a mathematician or engineer like most of our family - - and with her brains, she probably will be.

But she's sooo tall for her age (her father is 6'5"), with size 9 1/2 feet aleady . . . and I want her to be in a place where being this tall considered a GOOD thing (she can't shoot hoops, so basketball is out of the question!). She'll learn how to walk and present herself properly, and if she ends up getting a few modeling jobs out of it, I won't fight it! I expect this will be nothing more than a hobby for her. But I'll watch her like a hawk the whole way.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 23, 2005 21:47

Flamingo "Ok...I'll tell you what REAL HM is... It's a guy who has to be told every opportunity that arises how good he is or how smart he is or how all that time he spends at the gym ogling the ladies in the spandex is really paying off."

What is spandex? Why would anyone wear it if it is bad for you, -- causing ogling? Isn't a gym where you play basketball - can you play basketball while ogling?

lololol
Flamingo "Ok...I'll tell you what REAL HM is... It's a guy who has to be told every opportunity that arises how good he is or how smart he is or how all that time he spends at the gym ogling the ladies in the spandex is really paying off."

lololol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 23, 2005 19:48

Ok...I'll tell you what REAL HM is... It's a guy who has to be told every opportunity that arises how good he is or how smart he is or how all that time he spends at the gym ogling the ladies in the spandex is really paying off. If I want to spend $400 at the salon, wear the really good stockings or treat myself to a pair of expensive heels, I'm going to be offended when some guy tells me a woman like that is high maintenance. At least it's not as emotionally draining as having to stroke the HM man's ego constantly. Fortunately, not all men are like that or I'd have to consider being a nun.....
Ok...I'll tell you what REAL HM is... It's a guy who has to be told every opportunity that arises how good he is or how smart he is or how all that time he spends at the gym ogling the ladies in the spandex is really paying off. If I want to spend $400 at the salon, wear the really good stockings or treat myself to a pair of expensive heels, I'm going to be offended when some guy tells me a woman like that is high maintenance. At least it's not as emotionally draining as having to stroke the HM man's ego constantly. Fortunately, not all men are like that or I'd have to consider being a nun.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 23, 2005 18:44

thegoodlife2005 write:
Hey there - - my daughter and I are going through modeling school (John Robert Powers) together and I can assure everyone that what Steve just said is 100% dead on . . . the business is full of hordes of starry-eyed pretty young girls who may or may not ever make it, but who stand a good chance of being exploited along the way.

That's why my daughter isn't leaving my sight through the process! Talk about STAGE MOM - - she can't even go to modeling school without me watching her like a hawk. Fortunately, we have a good relationship (she's 13 and already taller than I!).

As for that HM model, shame on you (I forgot your name, too late to look back - you, the one describing the Date from Hell!). You probably knew exactly what you were getting into, but now love complaining about your bad date with the gorgeous model. SURELY you had a clue as to her character BEFORE you asked her out? Please!

BOTTOM LINE: There is a big difference between "high maintenance" and "High Maintenance B*tch." It's possible to be high maintenance without being an asz about it.

You? I don't know that person...do you? My name is Michael......HM is HM....put as much sugar on it as you want..whatever, I don't have the energy tonight to talk about it...however , I think your wasting alot of money by enrolling your daughter in a modeling enhancement school/program...(a good friend of mine worked for JP and she has told me a few stories about all the "hordes of starry-eyed pretty young girls who may or may not ever make it, but who stand a good chance of being exploited along the way".

If you know this, why are you getting your daughter involved in the explotation?....once they take your $1800.00 or more, they will suggest you see an agency...most often their sister agency that gets a kickback for the referal...from that point they will need compcards $500, photo shots $250, agency fees...humm, I think she would have a better chance just doing a few cold calls...walking into the local reputable agencies and being seen by an a model or casting agent with you as her legal present guardian...within 1 minute they will let you know if she is model material....its fast and sometimes very painful if she doesn't have the looks..I don't know what your daughter looks like, but agents have a list of requirements....over 5'8" size 0, 1, 2, weight 100-120 pounds, good student, good manners...non HM teenager...lol, shows up on time. I don't know why I am wasting my time telling you this, but just hate to see when people waste their hard earned money.....besides doing photography...I also own a modeling agency and it is amazing what a determined mother will spend (somewhere else!) even after telling her that her 4'10" 175lb daughter is not model material.........Ok, your going to get mad at me for this...lol, get that $3000.00 + dollars and invest it into a solid stock returning 9-12% like GE, P&G, ...she might need it for something more important in 9 years...like college!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 23, 2005 08:50

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 23, 2005 07:26

Flamingo052 write:

I won't make fun of your English, if you won't make fun of my French.....

Haha.....no deal! If I'm making mistakes in English, by all means feel free to correct me as constructive criticism is always welcome. :) As for your French, I'll not tease you again. As I mentioned, it was actually not too bad all things considered! ;)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 22, 2005 22:05

steve475 write:
Flamingo052 write:

Parler differentes des langues n'est pas clui impressionnant. Il y a des milliers de trois ans de Francais parlant.

Hmmm.......I think this is what happens when you take a selection of French words, some others of unknown origin, toss them all in a blender, hit frapp?, then pour them out on a sheet! ;)

Anyways, Flamingo, I'll give you an A for effort as I'm sure you don't have an opportunity to practice the language of Moli?re very often down there in Texas. :)

I won't make fun of your English, if you won't make fun of my French.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 22, 2005 19:17

There is no problem with taking care of oneself. However, I think that if we all focus TOO much on making OUR physical presence beautiful--what happens to our society's, family's, or partner's needs?
A real woman can find the balance in life to take care of what is important--and with all that be a beautiful woman.
There is no problem with taking care of oneself. However, I think that if we all focus TOO much on making OUR physical presence beautiful--what happens to our society's, family's, or partner's needs?
A real woman can find the balance in life to take care of what is important--and with all that be a beautiful woman.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 22, 2005 06:49

MSL, Blondeindian,

I worked for many, many years in the modeling/fashion advertising industry and can honestly say that I enjoyed working for and with 99% of the people.

Modeling is, simply put, a business inhabited by teenage girls. Of course these girls will, on occasion, be a little immature or silly but, looking back, I didn't always exhibit the most mature behavior when I was their age either! Anyone who really knows the business recognizes that the average age for female models is probably between 18-21. Girls who are past the age of 25 and are making a living as models are EXTREMELY rare.

So, despite the fact that the woman is aesthetically beautiful and projects an air of class and sophistication in her pictures, let's not forget that, behind all the glitz, she's just a kid!

The myth that the modeling industry is filled with egotistical, HM women is just that, a myth. The fact is that 99% of them are simply very young women learning about life and themselves in a very tough and often cruel business. So let's give models a break! :)

MSL: As I'm sure you already know, NEVER a good idea to date a client, no matter how great she looks....lol! ;)
MSL, Blondeindian,

I worked for many, many years in the modeling/fashion advertising industry and can honestly say that I enjoyed working for and with 99% of the people.

Modeling is, simply put, a business inhabited by teenage girls. Of course these girls will, on occasion, be a little immature or silly but, looking back, I didn't always exhibit the most mature behavior when I was their age either! Anyone who really knows the business recognizes that the average age for female models is probably between 18-21. Girls who are past the age of 25 and are making a living as models are EXTREMELY rare.

So, despite the fact that the woman is aesthetically beautiful and projects an air of class and sophistication in her pictures, let's not forget that, behind all the glitz, she's just a kid!

The myth that the modeling industry is filled with egotistical, HM women is just that, a myth. The fact is that 99% of them are simply very young women learning about life and themselves in a very tough and often cruel business. So let's give models a break! :)

MSL: As I'm sure you already know, NEVER a good idea to date a client, no matter how great she looks....lol! ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 21, 2005 13:41

MSL,secrets, ssshhhaaaa, i am in the modeling and cosmetic industry and you are so right, omg, im goin to calli soon and it is so tuff to have anything in the business, everyone thinks you have someone or else they think , you not interseted in them, you deal with alot of insecure folks...i am sick of it sometime, you go home and look in the mirror and you see this smoken person in the mirror and then your putten on the boxers and tank and crawling up with a pillow, A PILLOW DUDES, love is blind and it will take over your mind...what good words... so, don't think all the barbie gurls are in that world, cause there are some who aren't....and just like you.....they are alone too...
MSL,secrets, ssshhhaaaa, i am in the modeling and cosmetic industry and you are so right, omg, im goin to calli soon and it is so tuff to have anything in the business, everyone thinks you have someone or else they think , you not interseted in them, you deal with alot of insecure folks...i am sick of it sometime, you go home and look in the mirror and you see this smoken person in the mirror and then your putten on the boxers and tank and crawling up with a pillow, A PILLOW DUDES, love is blind and it will take over your mind...what good words... so, don't think all the barbie gurls are in that world, cause there are some who aren't....and just like you.....they are alone too...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 21, 2005 11:22

GeminiDi write:
MSL,

I admire the courtesy and downright chivalry you extended to this ungrateful, difficult woman. Many men wouldn't have had the patience to deal with such outrageous behavior. It's commendable that you tried to make the best of a very bad situation.

You, sir, seem to be a gentleman. Be careful; you're a dying breed.

But, hey! You got to see that great Eagles concert! I loved it.

Gem
MSL,

I admire the courtesy and downright chivalry you extended to this ungrateful, difficult woman. Many men wouldn't have had the patience to deal with such outrageous behavior. It's commendable that you tried to make the best of a very bad situation.

You, sir, seem to be a gentleman. Be careful; you're a dying breed.

But, hey! You got to see that great Eagles concert! I loved it.

Gem

Thanks for the nice words....There is that saying never sleep with your boss or coworkers, because if it goes bad, someone is either going to lose their job or be forced to quit for "personal reasons"....well if I bailed on this date, it would have cost me a lot of money because the modeling agency she works for happens to be one of my biggest accounts, and god only knows her connections with agency owners or managers...lesson learned!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 20, 2005 20:43

steve475 write:

Flamingo052 write:

Parler differentes des langues n'est pas clui impressionnant. Il y a des milliers de trois ans de Francais parlant.

Hmmm.......I think this is what happens when you take a selection of French words, some others of unknown origin, toss them all in a blender, hit frapp?, then pour them out on a sheet! ;)

Anyways, Flamingo, I'll give you an A for effort as I'm sure you don't have an opportunity to practice the language of Moli?re very often down there in Texas. :)

Steve...I LIKE you...!! you have a fantastic sense of humour and looking at other postings you never seem to lose your cool!!! Amazing!...your still sane after all this time!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 20, 2005 08:06

Flamingo052 write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 20, 2005 07:47

Ok...Little followup story before I begin my day...not that this is valuable information, just a story to laugh at.........I had a date with a beautiful HM model about 4 years ago..blond hair, 5'11" green eyes, 27 year old, a professional model that has appeared in 1/2 the magazines you would see at Boarders or any book store...I think most...no, every man on the planet would jump at the opportunity to have a date with this woman (not knowing she is inflicted with HM) or just have the temporary experience. I photographed her many times so I had an idea what I was getting into, but decided hey what the hell...go for it. How bad could it get? this girl wasn't just looking for a free meal....she makes way more money than I do.. I picked her up....on time, I was driving a 911 porsche at the time, very nice car... and she complained that the seats were too small and she prefered BMW's... no problem I said joking, maybe you should have picked me up in your car!.....so I take her to dinner, we had to wait about 10 minutes for our table at this exclusive restruant in Cleveland, she bagan to b i t c h at the hostess saying she was p i s s e d having to wait and says to the hostess "do you know who I am...do you!" Lord help me at this point...She mentions that the table we have could have been better if I had a little "pull". I begin to order a bottle of wine and she grabs the wine list from my hand and looks at the waiter and orders a bottle of OPUS 1996...hummm, the most expensive one on the list $310.00 a bottle. Ok now the dinner is ready and she refuses to eat the Swordfish because they put it on top of a bed of rice and makes insulting remarks to the waiter...she does not eat, but continues to drink and talk about all her failed relationships and asks me why guys don't like to have relationships more than 4 months with her...LOL, I know what your thinking...NO I did not tell her what I really thought...I changed the topic real fast. So, after dinner, we go to a Eagles concert..my friend is a ticket broker and has some serious connections and was able to get me first row seats with meet and greet passes after the show...I was excited, because I have listened to the Eagles since I was in High School.. So we arrive at the concert and she is having a good time...believe it or not. Some people recognize her and ask for her autograph....cool, the concert begins and the b i t c hing begins non stop....I'm thirsty, I have to p i s s, it's too loud, the floor is sticky, get someone to clean it up...the floor was sticky because she stepped on a small piece of gum...which I gladly removed. About an hour into the concert she goes to the bathroom and runs into a guy (corporate client..humm) that has a louge box suite and she calls me from her cell phone....which was hard to hear, but tells me she is going to spend the rest of the concert in the louge suite with this guy and his friends and she will meet me after the concert....OK...this is where I draw the line and tell her to have a good time and suggest that her new friends take her home. Your thinking, ahhh poor Mike....I was so happy that some other idiot took my place...lol. To end the story, I did see her a few days later and she said she had a great time ...like nothing ever happened.... This was my once in a lifetime HM experience.....Anyone out there that would like to share any HM experiences?

I think HM should be considered a deadly virus affecting the brain and a vaccine should be made for those infected..lol
Ok...Little followup story before I begin my day...not that this is valuable information, just a story to laugh at.........I had a date with a beautiful HM model about 4 years ago..blond hair, 5'11" green eyes, 27 year old, a professional model that has appeared in 1/2 the magazines you would see at Boarders or any book store...I think most...no, every man on the planet would jump at the opportunity to have a date with this woman (not knowing she is inflicted with HM) or just have the temporary experience. I photographed her many times so I had an idea what I was getting into, but decided hey what the hell...go for it. How bad could it get? this girl wasn't just looking for a free meal....she makes way more money than I do.. I picked her up....on time, I was driving a 911 porsche at the time, very nice car... and she complained that the seats were too small and she prefered BMW's... no problem I said joking, maybe you should have picked me up in your car!.....so I take her to dinner, we had to wait about 10 minutes for our table at this exclusive restruant in Cleveland, she bagan to b i t c h at the hostess saying she was p i s s e d having to wait and says to the hostess "do you know who I am...do you!" Lord help me at this point...She mentions that the table we have could have been better if I had a little "pull". I begin to order a bottle of wine and she grabs the wine list from my hand and looks at the waiter and orders a bottle of OPUS 1996...hummm, the most expensive one on the list $310.00 a bottle. Ok now the dinner is ready and she refuses to eat the Swordfish because they put it on top of a bed of rice and makes insulting remarks to the waiter...she does not eat, but continues to drink and talk about all her failed relationships and asks me why guys don't like to have relationships more than 4 months with her...LOL, I know what your thinking...NO I did not tell her what I really thought...I changed the topic real fast. So, after dinner, we go to a Eagles concert..my friend is a ticket broker and has some serious connections and was able to get me first row seats with meet and greet passes after the show...I was excited, because I have listened to the Eagles since I was in High School.. So we arrive at the concert and she is having a good time...believe it or not. Some people recognize her and ask for her autograph....cool, the concert begins and the b i t c hing begins non stop....I'm thirsty, I have to p i s s, it's too loud, the floor is sticky, get someone to clean it up...the floor was sticky because she stepped on a small piece of gum...which I gladly removed. About an hour into the concert she goes to the bathroom and runs into a guy (corporate client..humm) that has a louge box suite and she calls me from her cell phone....which was hard to hear, but tells me she is going to spend the rest of the concert in the louge suite with this guy and his friends and she will meet me after the concert....OK...this is where I draw the line and tell her to have a good time and suggest that her new friends take her home. Your thinking, ahhh poor Mike....I was so happy that some other idiot took my place...lol. To end the story, I did see her a few days later and she said she had a great time ...like nothing ever happened.... This was my once in a lifetime HM experience.....Anyone out there that would like to share any HM experiences?

I think HM should be considered a deadly virus affecting the brain and a vaccine should be made for those infected..lol