What do you think of a girl who likes to cook? Dating Wealthy Men / Women

• View author's info Author posted on Sep 16, 2013 at 04:05

Speaking within the generation of females ages 18-26, who seemingly can't do crap for themselves anymore... Guys, how do or how would you feel able a female cooking for you and making snacks and sandwiches along the day?

I absolutely love cooking, not so much cleaning up afterwards. However, it seems as though everyone wants a quick fix with restaurants and microwave instructions. I have a high metabolism so I constantly eat as well. Feel free to call me a pig. Although what I've met in life for the past few years, are guys who don't appreciate it anymore. Mind you, I'm a wonderful cook (at least my neighbors and friends think so). Has anyone seen it lately that that skill of preparing meals has just been overlooked and under appreciated now a days or am I just flipping over the wrong rocks?

How would you feel about having a cook for a spouse or even as a friend!

By the way, those are mini Taco bowls. Something I thought of in the middle of the night. Bite sized and delicious!

Available only
    to logged in members

• 3Comments

• View author's info posted on Mar 22, 2016 at 13:45

If you want someone that will appreciate your cooking, find someone that cooks themselves.

I make great Pumpernickel  bagels. 

• View author's info posted on Mar 22, 2016 at 00:31

I can cook, but I would love to turn that over to a lovely lady. 

So, I would appreciate it. 

I might get in the way a bit.  Actually, I know I would.  I would want to be with her. 

• View author's info posted on Jan 08, 2014 at 10:15

I agree with you 100%!! I enjoy cooking and cleaning but all the past men Ive dated seem to have taken it all for granted....

Great pic by the way, Taco Bowls! YUM!!!  :-)

Follow - Email me when people comment